Back

Items For Sale

Arrange the purchasing and selling of items.
TOPIC | Leaving FR! Old Fest Stuff, UMAs, &More!
1 2 ... 27 28 29 30 31 ... 90 91
sure! if you don't mind holding for a bit so I can convert my treasure, how many gems would that be?
sure! if you don't mind holding for a bit so I can convert my treasure, how many gems would that be?
i3R9M07.pngwe are all lesbians herei3R9M07.png
@ilan

Sure! Here are my prices:

Luminous Halo - 1000g
A Little Universe (#13242) - 80g
Vial of Scattersight - 648g

Total: 1728g

I can sell them all to you for 1650g, and I can hold these items until January 17!
@ilan

Sure! Here are my prices:

Luminous Halo - 1000g
A Little Universe (#13242) - 80g
Vial of Scattersight - 648g

Total: 1728g

I can sell them all to you for 1650g, and I can hold these items until January 17!
HJ96ihU.pngGSD8hcq.pngMm9DGm5.png
Hi, If Aerborne gustgather is still available I'm interested in all these:
Celadon silk veil
Celadon arm silks
Celadon leg silks
Teal starsilk socks
Teal starsilk tailwrap
Aerborne gustgather
Hi, If Aerborne gustgather is still available I'm interested in all these:
Celadon silk veil
Celadon arm silks
Celadon leg silks
Teal starsilk socks
Teal starsilk tailwrap
Aerborne gustgather
How much would it be for [item=peace dove] [item=gladegift halo] [item = shadowstrike] [item = sprouting goblin] [item = spirit of nature] [item = Vista: greenskeeper gathering]
How much would it be for Peace Dove Gladegift Halo Shadowstrike Sprouting Goblin Spirit of Nature Vista: Greenskeeper Gathering

she/her | fr+3.|.skins

.................................………….....
GCDcYEq.png
Aaaah gotcha. Unfortunately I don’t offer humanoids, but thanks so much for the reply! Good luck on your selling endeavors! :)
Aaaah gotcha. Unfortunately I don’t offer humanoids, but thanks so much for the reply! Good luck on your selling endeavors! :)
MjGrvM9.png
fr__shadow_by_baelfin-d8uyn7o.png

7XI1FUO.png
tumblr_inline_n6kdvfauea1qlye38.gif
3IxNFZG.png DN5c8R6.png
Heyo! My art shop and twitter are in my signature with my usual prices- let me know if my art interests you for trading some goods!

I'm interested in your Black Tulip and Sakura Flowerfalls, Cosmologist Fieldtools, Windbound Mask, Skin: Golden Ire, Skin: Electrolyte, Accent: Tranquil Forest, Accent: Wind's Calling, any goblins, Accent: Oxyacetylene Flames, Aerborne Gustgather, Aerborne Ambassador, pretty much any halos you have, and Voltaic Stormclaws.
Heyo! My art shop and twitter are in my signature with my usual prices- let me know if my art interests you for trading some goods!

I'm interested in your Black Tulip and Sakura Flowerfalls, Cosmologist Fieldtools, Windbound Mask, Skin: Golden Ire, Skin: Electrolyte, Accent: Tranquil Forest, Accent: Wind's Calling, any goblins, Accent: Oxyacetylene Flames, Aerborne Gustgather, Aerborne Ambassador, pretty much any halos you have, and Voltaic Stormclaws.
@BitterTea

Celadon silk veil - 16g
Celadon arm silks - 16g
Celadon leg silks - 14g
Teal starsilk socks - 15g
Teal starsilk tailwrap - 14g
Aerborne gustgather - 150g

Total: 225g

I can sell them to you for 220g!
@BitterTea

Celadon silk veil - 16g
Celadon arm silks - 16g
Celadon leg silks - 14g
Teal starsilk socks - 15g
Teal starsilk tailwrap - 14g
Aerborne gustgather - 150g

Total: 225g

I can sell them to you for 220g!
@Nature3468

Peace Dove - 25g
Gladegift Halo - 80g
Shadowstrike - 750g
Sprouting Goblin - 79g
Spirit of Nature - 160g
Vista: Greenskeeper Gathering - 67g

Total: 1161g

I can sell them to you for 1100g!
@Nature3468

Peace Dove - 25g
Gladegift Halo - 80g
Shadowstrike - 750g
Sprouting Goblin - 79g
Spirit of Nature - 160g
Vista: Greenskeeper Gathering - 67g

Total: 1161g

I can sell them to you for 1100g!
@Drayners

I would be interested in your art! Specifically, I would be interested in a fullbody of this girl wearing the Exarchic set and holding the weapon in this picture (I can get you more photos if you need them). Is that possible, and how much would it cost?
@Drayners

I would be interested in your art! Specifically, I would be interested in a fullbody of this girl wearing the Exarchic set and holding the weapon in this picture (I can get you more photos if you need them). Is that possible, and how much would it cost?
Would you be willing to give me a week to save up? Also, there's a cheaper shadowstrike on the auction house for 110 gems.
Would you be willing to give me a week to save up? Also, there's a cheaper shadowstrike on the auction house for 110 gems.

she/her | fr+3.|.skins

.................................………….....
GCDcYEq.png
1 2 ... 27 28 29 30 31 ... 90 91