Back

Items For Sale

Arrange the purchasing and selling of items.
TOPIC | Bone Fiend (Obtained!)
1 2 3 4 5
[center][s]I'm finally ready to buy a KS familiar... Let's start with the [b]Bone Fiend[/b]! I'm offering [b]pure gems up front[/b], but can also offer a [b]few eggs[/b] as well. [emoji=deer skull size=1] [item=Bone Fiend] [size=2]150kg Please PM if want to haggle price though.[/size][/s] Bought at 160kg for future reference. Thank you everyone that sent their good luck![/center]
I'm finally ready to buy a KS familiar...

Let's start with the Bone Fiend!
I'm offering pure gems up front, but can also offer a few eggs as well.

Bone Fiend
150kg
Please PM if want to haggle price though.

Bought at 160kg for future reference.

Thank you everyone that sent their good luck!
bantam-Fanger.png
NefariousKing #221629

FR+2 | Bestiary Completionist
small dragon banner by Caprexes
good luck bump! :)
good luck bump! :)
its been almost 8 years in dragon heck, help.

Hiring Melters: here

Hiring Coli Grinders: here
Thanks for the good luck! :D
Thanks for the good luck! :D
bantam-Fanger.png
NefariousKing #221629

Good luck bump

You might want to put a price up so that folks who have one (not me sadly - was 5 kG short sot the last one) know what you are offering :)
Good luck bump

You might want to put a price up so that folks who have one (not me sadly - was 5 kG short sot the last one) know what you are offering :)
@ArmourGeek

Thanks for the good luck and tip! That's probably a good idea, I just don't really know what is a good price to offer off the bat. ^^;

I haven't been on the forum side of the site in some months, so I haven't kept up with their value. May I ask what the last one went for? (I am in the high 100kg, just don't want to spend all I have right now, gotta save up for a Golden Idol next heh)
@ArmourGeek

Thanks for the good luck and tip! That's probably a good idea, I just don't really know what is a good price to offer off the bat. ^^;

I haven't been on the forum side of the site in some months, so I haven't kept up with their value. May I ask what the last one went for? (I am in the high 100kg, just don't want to spend all I have right now, gotta save up for a Golden Idol next heh)
bantam-Fanger.png
NefariousKing #221629

@NefariousKing

Good luck m8 Last one I saw up on the AH was up for like 250kg
@NefariousKing

Good luck m8 Last one I saw up on the AH was up for like 250kg
szLFrpq.png
WBC5JG3.png
Aswnqzl.png
d3OF3Gw.png
0XHtpWy.png
mlHpBMC.png
dPXKWSf.png
965dqOL.png
[/quote]
@CrystalNight98

Thanks for the luck!
I do remember there being a full set of KS familiars on the AH for 250kg each, but they were really there to flex rather than sell. Wonder if they ever did get bought for those prices though...
@CrystalNight98

Thanks for the luck!
I do remember there being a full set of KS familiars on the AH for 250kg each, but they were really there to flex rather than sell. Wonder if they ever did get bought for those prices though...
bantam-Fanger.png
NefariousKing #221629

[center][emoji=gold crown size=1] Just going to put the same price as the other two KS in the AH. I'm open to tossing around prices though, maybe adding eggs onto the offer.[/center]

Just going to put the same price as the other two KS in the AH. I'm open to tossing around prices though, maybe adding eggs onto the offer.
bantam-Fanger.png
NefariousKing #221629

@NefariousKing
For reference, I believe the last bone fiend sold for 180kg.
@NefariousKing
For reference, I believe the last bone fiend sold for 180kg.
@NefariousKing

The KS familiars were being sold by SquireMarcus who was trying to be "the rechest person on FR". Apparently he decided that he didn't have the time, and liquidated or gave way his KS familiars for 120-165kgems. I missed the bone fiend because I was 5 kgems short and someone else wasn't.

the last ones sole before the "fire sale" were around 165 kgems. the lowest that they have been (the aformentioned fire sale) was 135 kgems, so if you offer around 150 you may get a bite, although it may be to ask if you will pay more,

If you do secure one, let me know, I have a cog frog and a skycat, and would be interested in trading to get the "awakened" bump to my familiar list.
@NefariousKing

The KS familiars were being sold by SquireMarcus who was trying to be "the rechest person on FR". Apparently he decided that he didn't have the time, and liquidated or gave way his KS familiars for 120-165kgems. I missed the bone fiend because I was 5 kgems short and someone else wasn't.

the last ones sole before the "fire sale" were around 165 kgems. the lowest that they have been (the aformentioned fire sale) was 135 kgems, so if you offer around 150 you may get a bite, although it may be to ask if you will pay more,

If you do secure one, let me know, I have a cog frog and a skycat, and would be interested in trading to get the "awakened" bump to my familiar list.
1 2 3 4 5