Back

Items For Sale

Arrange the purchasing and selling of items.
TOPIC | Brewing Desires
1 2 3 4
Hello! I'm selling my servers as a Brewer! My brewer level is 28 and I am willing to brew for you if you need something higher than your own level! Just selling for cost currently trying to max it out. Send me the items and treasure that it costs for the brew and I will send you the item as soon as it is ready!

If you are missing components that is perfectly fine, depending on the rarity of getting it depends on the price I will charge for using my own.

Also I am following my own thread so I will get all notifications.

Thank you for your time-

Desiree~
Hello! I'm selling my servers as a Brewer! My brewer level is 28 and I am willing to brew for you if you need something higher than your own level! Just selling for cost currently trying to max it out. Send me the items and treasure that it costs for the brew and I will send you the item as soon as it is ready!

If you are missing components that is perfectly fine, depending on the rarity of getting it depends on the price I will charge for using my own.

Also I am following my own thread so I will get all notifications.

Thank you for your time-

Desiree~
unknown.png
@IsisDragonblade
Hello! Its so nice youre selling your services! I'm in desperate need here cause currently im lv 9 and slowly going up;;

I wanted to brew a Green Tree Python, and atm the only componets missing are the Silver Ooze and the Black Slime (both which im trying to get rn)

If i can't manage to get them at all, how much treasure would that add to the current 3250t that this brew requires?
@IsisDragonblade
Hello! Its so nice youre selling your services! I'm in desperate need here cause currently im lv 9 and slowly going up;;

I wanted to brew a Green Tree Python, and atm the only componets missing are the Silver Ooze and the Black Slime (both which im trying to get rn)

If i can't manage to get them at all, how much treasure would that add to the current 3250t that this brew requires?
mini_hank.gif
Just Inserting some text here... Hello there! Mid 20's, He/They; Getting better finally! General Art Design Student
Alters- Bermudian System
Current: Alex, Gabs
mini_tankman.gif
@gabssey hello! Just two componrts short both of which i can brew to get if i don't already have. Just 3000 treasure or 3 gems. Thank you for your interest!
@gabssey hello! Just two componrts short both of which i can brew to get if i don't already have. Just 3000 treasure or 3 gems. Thank you for your interest!
unknown.png
Note if that is too much i can lower, i am honestly just spitballing a price. Lol
Note if that is too much i can lower, i am honestly just spitballing a price. Lol
unknown.png
@IsisDragonblade lmao! It's fine! I'm sending a crossroads with what I have +3g, tell me if I need to add anything else please;;

@IsisDragonblade lmao! It's fine! I'm sending a crossroads with what I have +3g, tell me if I need to add anything else please;;

mini_hank.gif
Just Inserting some text here... Hello there! Mid 20's, He/They; Getting better finally! General Art Design Student
Alters- Bermudian System
mini_tankman.gif
@gabssey perfect! That is all I need! Thank you so much for choosing Brewing Desires!
@gabssey perfect! That is all I need! Thank you so much for choosing Brewing Desires!
unknown.png
@IsisDragonblade thank you too! I'll be sure to ask for more brews later on [emoji=imperial tongue size=2]
@IsisDragonblade thank you too! I'll be sure to ask for more brews later on
mini_hank.gif
Alters- Bermudian System
mini_tankman.gif
Hey, just wanted to wish a happy new year! @IsisDragonblade
Hey, just wanted to wish a happy new year! @IsisDragonblade
mini_hank.gif
Alters- Bermudian System
mini_tankman.gif
@gabssey Thank you so much! Happy new year to you too!!
@gabssey Thank you so much! Happy new year to you too!!
unknown.png
@IsisDragonblade Heyo i'm back here! managed to get enough resources for a Carbon Cushion Colony: I have all the components and enough treasure!

@IsisDragonblade Heyo i'm back here! managed to get enough resources for a Carbon Cushion Colony: I have all the components and enough treasure!

mini_hank.gif
Alters- Bermudian System
mini_tankman.gif
1 2 3 4