Back

Items For Sale

Arrange the purchasing and selling of items.
TOPIC | NotN Swap Hub [2020]
1 2 ... 218 219 220 221 222 ... 279 280
@Thewarywatcher13
Hello!
Would it be fine to trade 1 chest for 1 apparel for you?
@Thewarywatcher13
Hello!
Would it be fine to trade 1 chest for 1 apparel for you?
@Orii

I only need this year's apparel :) Still missing the Gambeson, gloves and vial

@Starwindrider

Could I trade a NotN fam for the Wicker dragon please? :D
@Orii

I only need this year's apparel :) Still missing the Gambeson, gloves and vial

@Starwindrider

Could I trade a NotN fam for the Wicker dragon please? :D
BPpOUJu.png
@Elpide

i see! i'll happily trade you those for however many eggs you prefer, would you like to pick a couple other things as well? fams, vista, scene, etc?
@Elpide

i see! i'll happily trade you those for however many eggs you prefer, would you like to pick a couple other things as well? fams, vista, scene, etc?
Y2yBHJZ.gif
[quote name="Have"] Have: [item=silverstring harp][item=snarling mimic][item=jawlocker][item=masked phantom][item=seething stove][item=killer keyboard][item=vigilant spear][item=blooming hedgehide][item=living statue][item=steadfast sweeper][item=poltergeist piano] [center]x2[/center] [item=crooked hatchet][item=cryptic cameo] [item=painted marionette][item=bogsneak puppet][item=ball-jointed bogsneak] [item=mimic powder]x450 [item=woeful gambeson]x2 [item=woeful footpads]x2 [item=woeful hood][item=conjurer's cloak] [/quote] [quote name="Want"] [item=serthis support][item=curious kettle][item=transmuted treasure][item=pinpush mirror doll][item=dancing chalice] [/quote]
Have wrote:
Have:
Silverstring Harp Snarling Mimic Jawlocker Masked Phantom Seething Stove Killer Keyboard Vigilant Spear Blooming Hedgehide Steadfast Sweeper Poltergeist Piano
x2
Crooked Hatchet Cryptic Cameo Painted Marionette Bogsneak Puppet Ball-Jointed Bogsneak

Mimic Powder x450 Woeful Gambeson x2 Woeful Footpads x2 Woeful Hood Conjurer's Cloak
Want wrote:
Serthis Support Curious Kettle Transmuted Treasure Pinpush Mirror Doll Dancing Chalice
@tigerspellbear Do you still have eggs available for chests? I have 50 chests and I'd be interested in trading for 5 eggs if so. :)
@tigerspellbear Do you still have eggs available for chests? I have 50 chests and I'd be interested in trading for 5 eggs if so. :)
A two-toned pink eight-pointed compass rose with the Arcane symbol at the centre, with the word 'adept' hand-written in front of the downwards point
The Spire, home of the Lundlaevungar: a crystal island shaped like an inverted mountain floating above the sea in a yellow sky
The Pirate Trials button, linking to the thread: a pink pearl with subtle gold sparkles, with 'The Pirate Trials' handwritten in front; the P is an eye patch with a skull on it Arcane Badge depicting the Oculus of the Eleven
Clan Lore

Exalted Dragons

FR+8

they/them
@Orii

Send a CR with the eggs I have to spare :) I'm mostly a Fam-apparel person so no need for vistas etc. If you have the Wicker Dragon fam for trade then I'd be interested in that one as well ^^
@Orii

Send a CR with the eggs I have to spare :) I'm mostly a Fam-apparel person so no need for vistas etc. If you have the Wicker Dragon fam for trade then I'd be interested in that one as well ^^
BPpOUJu.png
@SaynaJaye My [item=Glowing Globe][item=Orbiting Spirit][item=Smoldering Sconce][item=Axe Mimic][item=Spidered Seat][item=Ghosthost Viola] For your [item=Raucous Runner][item=Wicker Dragon][item=Catty Cannon][item=Tinder Toy][item=Steadfast Sweeper][item=Woeful Hood] If you're interested?
@SaynaJaye

My
Glowing Globe Orbiting Spirit Smoldering Sconce Axe Mimic Spidered Seat Ghosthost Viola

For your
Raucous Runner Wicker Dragon Catty Cannon Tinder Toy Steadfast Sweeper Woeful Hood

If you're interested?
wZG5vCf.png0uFXXRL.pnguZHLDnb.png
@Mizzararty let's do it! sending cr
@Mizzararty let's do it! sending cr
[quote=Multiple Trades][b]I'm trading 9 Strange Chests for 1 Unhatched Nocturne Egg[/b] [item=Strange Chest]x9 = [item=Unhatched Nocturne Egg]x1[/quote] [quote=Have][item=Writer's Aid][item=Encouraging Quill][item=Killer Keyboard][item=Poltergeist Piano][item=Raucous Runner][item=Magic Carpet][item=Steadfast Sweeper][item=Bewildered Broom][item=Silverstring Harp][item=Tinder Toy][item=Catty Cannon][item=Manticore's Might][item=Glazed Sentry][item=Battered Vase][item=Bouncy Broiler][item=Seething Stove][item=Vigilant Spear][item=Apparition Lance][item=Banshee Brooch][item=Cryptic Cameo][item=Dancing Chalice][item=Vigorous Goblet][item=Spritely Portrait][item=Furious Faun][item=Dirge Fiddlefiend][item=Ghosthost Viola][item=Tricky Telescope][item=Mischievous Magnifier][item=Ravenous Cauldron][item=Curious Kettle][item=Colubird Column][item=Serthis Support][item=Inquisitive Shroud][item=Valorous Cape][item=Transmuted Treasure][item=Poltergeist Pile][item=Antique Chair][item=Spidered Seat][item=Tick-Tock][item=Time Devourer][item=Crooked Hatchet][item=Ball-Jointed Bogsneak][item=Bogsneak Puppet][item=Smoldering Sconce][item=Calculating Candelabra][item=Crystal Carrier][item=Sorcerous Arms][item=Glowing Globe][item=Masked Phantom][item=Serpentine Lamp][item=Animated Armor][item=Spirit Armor][item=Wooden Marionette][item=Unlikely Alliance][item=Spellbound Tome][item=Painted Marionette][item=Opposing Forces][item=Magic Mirror][item=Living Sculpture][item=Ensorcelled Volume][item=Ectoplasmime][item=Deadly Reflection][/quote] [quote=Want][item=Strange Chest][item=Unhatched Nocturne Egg][item=Cuckoo][item=Giant Swallowtail Caterpillar][item=Bee Orchid][item=Leaf Insect][item=Living Stones][item=Lakebottom Flounder][item=Chameleon][item=Leporidae Guise][item=Hourglass][item=Weathered Grimoire][item=Crystal Ball][item=Mirror][item=Nocturne Puppet][item=Multi-Lens Magnifier][item=Night Flame] [b]Half Stack of Food/Trinket = 1 Fam Most wanted for now: Chameleon, Hourglass, Multi-Lens Magnifier, Crystal Ball, LIving Stones, Leporidae Guise[/b] @Starkban ping to find the post[/quote]
Multiple Trades wrote:
I'm trading 9 Strange Chests for 1 Unhatched Nocturne Egg
Strange Chest x9 = Unhatched Nocturne Egg x1
Have wrote:
Writer's Aid Encouraging Quill Killer Keyboard Poltergeist Piano Raucous Runner Magic Carpet Steadfast Sweeper Bewildered Broom Silverstring Harp Tinder Toy Catty Cannon Manticore's Might Glazed Sentry Battered Vase Bouncy Broiler Seething Stove Vigilant Spear Apparition Lance Banshee Brooch Cryptic Cameo Dancing Chalice Vigorous Goblet Spritely Portrait Furious Faun Dirge Fiddlefiend Ghosthost Viola Tricky Telescope Mischievous Magnifier Ravenous Cauldron Curious Kettle Serthis Support Inquisitive Shroud Valorous Cape Transmuted Treasure Poltergeist Pile Antique Chair Spidered Seat Tick-Tock Time Devourer Crooked Hatchet Ball-Jointed Bogsneak Bogsneak Puppet Smoldering Sconce Calculating Candelabra Crystal Carrier Sorcerous Arms Glowing Globe Masked Phantom Serpentine Lamp Animated Armor Spirit Armor Wooden Marionette Unlikely Alliance Spellbound Tome Painted Marionette Opposing Forces Magic Mirror Living Sculpture Ensorcelled Volume Ectoplasmime Deadly Reflection
Want wrote:
Strange Chest Unhatched Nocturne Egg Cuckoo Giant Swallowtail Caterpillar Bee Orchid Leaf Insect Living Stones Lakebottom Flounder Chameleon Leporidae Guise Hourglass Weathered Grimoire Crystal Ball Mirror Nocturne Puppet Multi-Lens Magnifier Night Flame
Half Stack of Food/Trinket = 1 Fam
Most wanted for now: Chameleon, Hourglass, Multi-Lens Magnifier, Crystal Ball, LIving Stones, Leporidae Guise

@Starkban ping to find the post
@Orii Sending you a CR with 4 Noc eggs for a full set of Murderous Intent apparel. Thank you!
@Orii Sending you a CR with 4 Noc eggs for a full set of Murderous Intent apparel. Thank you!
short-siggy.pngWK27CmL.gif
1 2 ... 218 219 220 221 222 ... 279 280