Back

Items For Sale

Arrange the purchasing and selling of items.
TOPIC | [B] Closed
1 2 ... 150 151 152 153 154 ... 188 189
@Vestial I'd love them! For speed, though, the items can be sent as a gift instead of doing a trade. Which mask is the elder forest item? Also do you know if all of these are oran items? I think they are.
@Vestial I'd love them! For speed, though, the items can be sent as a gift instead of doing a trade. Which mask is the elder forest item? Also do you know if all of these are oran items? I think they are.
Oops I forget there's more than one for the elder forest monthlies, its the elder forest eye mask!
They're all oran items, I'm sending them over as a gift now^^
Oops I forget there's more than one for the elder forest monthlies, its the elder forest eye mask!
They're all oran items, I'm sending them over as a gift now^^
@Vestial alrighty, thanks so much!
@Vestial alrighty, thanks so much!
@LethalLulu
hihi!! could i get 1.5kg for my 300kp? :) -- sorry nvm!! thanks though! :)
@LethalLulu
hihi!! could i get 1.5kg for my 300kp? :) -- sorry nvm!! thanks though! :)
I387ENf.png
@predestined ack, sorry I missed this x w x
(I went to bed during rollover, so I couldn't check my thread before I left v.v)
@predestined ack, sorry I missed this x w x
(I went to bed during rollover, so I couldn't check my thread before I left v.v)
I have enough turnips for 3 pai items
I have enough turnips for 3 pai items
@wolfcub great! I'll send over the gems.
I'd love these:

Chrysalis Painter's Companion
Chrysalis Painter Winged Cloak
Chrysalis Painter Robes
@wolfcub great! I'll send over the gems.
I'd love these:

Chrysalis Painter's Companion
Chrysalis Painter Winged Cloak
Chrysalis Painter Robes
@LethalLulu
all good!! :) i was wondering if you'd be interested in a few custom pets?? :o i have a puffalump and dream phoenix?
@LethalLulu
all good!! :) i was wondering if you'd be interested in a few custom pets?? :o i have a puffalump and dream phoenix?
I387ENf.png
@predestined I'd have to check in with the owners of those two, but if that's cleared, I'd probably be interested.
@predestined I'd have to check in with the owners of those two, but if that's cleared, I'd probably be interested.
oh okay!! :) i'll double check with the owner of the phoenix - as for the puffalump, I've pasted the user's rules below so we should be good to go there!! :) (see forum post here https://dappervolk.com/forum/topic/38673-limited-time-puff-availability-ends-feb-15)
Quote:
- when I'm just doing these simple sales feel free to purchase more than one puffalump since the supply isn't limited!
- once the hatch is granted that is your puff to do with as you please, no worries on whatever new adventures you may send them off to heartred.gif
- if you want to buy a hatch for a friend just give me a heads up so I know what user to grant it to!

--edit got a response back for the dream phoenix - user has no rules for their custom!! if you'd like me to screenshot for proof lmk!! <3
oh okay!! :) i'll double check with the owner of the phoenix - as for the puffalump, I've pasted the user's rules below so we should be good to go there!! :) (see forum post here https://dappervolk.com/forum/topic/38673-limited-time-puff-availability-ends-feb-15)
Quote:
- when I'm just doing these simple sales feel free to purchase more than one puffalump since the supply isn't limited!
- once the hatch is granted that is your puff to do with as you please, no worries on whatever new adventures you may send them off to heartred.gif
- if you want to buy a hatch for a friend just give me a heads up so I know what user to grant it to!

--edit got a response back for the dream phoenix - user has no rules for their custom!! if you'd like me to screenshot for proof lmk!! <3
I387ENf.png
1 2 ... 150 151 152 153 154 ... 188 189