Back

Items For Sale

Arrange the purchasing and selling of items.
TOPIC | [B] Closed
@Brewstoid same ^^
@Brewstoid same ^^
Hi, hi.

I got bored of dv and I’m selling everything, including all of my low digit pets, here.
I also have 33kp I can sell you!

Keep in mind everything is based off of the lowest trade lots & 1:200 rate, so nothing is set in stone. Quite honestly, most of the prices seem ridiculous to me. Let me know if you are interested in anything!
Hi, hi.

I got bored of dv and I’m selling everything, including all of my low digit pets, here.
I also have 33kp I can sell you!

Keep in mind everything is based off of the lowest trade lots & 1:200 rate, so nothing is set in stone. Quite honestly, most of the prices seem ridiculous to me. Let me know if you are interested in anything!
IMG_0615.png
@Laugh what is your dv ID? The menagerie link doesn't work unless it has your ID in it ^^;;
I'll send over the gems for the potatoes!
And for the monthlies, I can buy those for the prices listed on my first post.
@Laugh what is your dv ID? The menagerie link doesn't work unless it has your ID in it ^^;;
I'll send over the gems for the potatoes!
And for the monthlies, I can buy those for the prices listed on my first post.
Oh, I’m sorry about that (you can tell I haven’t played in FOREVER lol). It is Arythl #23325. Sending over the potatoes (at least I remember how to do that…)

Also, just to double check, are the mothlike, rosethorn, and leviathan sets monthlies? You’ll have to specify there if I’m incorrect xD.

I’ll set up a trade lot as soon as you help my ignorant brain out.
Oh, I’m sorry about that (you can tell I haven’t played in FOREVER lol). It is Arythl #23325. Sending over the potatoes (at least I remember how to do that…)

Also, just to double check, are the mothlike, rosethorn, and leviathan sets monthlies? You’ll have to specify there if I’m incorrect xD.

I’ll set up a trade lot as soon as you help my ignorant brain out.
IMG_0615.png
@Laugh that's correct! I'll send over the gems and offer on the trades ^^
@Laugh that's correct! I'll send over the gems and offer on the trades ^^
@LethalLulu hey! I sold some things and I have 574,000p. Would you be able to purchase them for 2,870g?
@LethalLulu hey! I sold some things and I have 574,000p. Would you be able to purchase them for 2,870g?
IMG_0615.png
@Laugh absolutely!! I'll send over the gems c:
@Laugh absolutely!! I'll send over the gems c:
Thank you! Sending the potatoes now.

Sorry for the ping earlier!
Thank you! Sending the potatoes now.

Sorry for the ping earlier!
IMG_0615.png
@Laugh no stress!! ^^
@Laugh no stress!! ^^
I have a few monthlies if you're interested in buying them!
  • Elder forest mask
  • glasswork artificer bronze sabatons
  • orchard historian mantled sleeves
  • spirit wayfarer mist
  • Aurelian soiree trousers
  • cosmic mage vision

My user ID is #13611, same username. I can set up a trade for those items whenever you're ready!
I also have some seasonal items if you're interest in purchasing those
I have a few monthlies if you're interested in buying them!
  • Elder forest mask
  • glasswork artificer bronze sabatons
  • orchard historian mantled sleeves
  • spirit wayfarer mist
  • Aurelian soiree trousers
  • cosmic mage vision

My user ID is #13611, same username. I can set up a trade for those items whenever you're ready!
I also have some seasonal items if you're interest in purchasing those