Back

Items For Sale

Arrange the purchasing and selling of items.
TOPIC | [B] Closed
1 2 ... 130 131 132 133 134 ... 188 189
@Glisselda thanks so much!!
@Glisselda thanks so much!!
Hello! I have the tea bottle from this month's Pai set that I can sell for gems.

My entire menagerie is also up for offers, if anything in it interests you. <3
Hello! I have the tea bottle from this month's Pai set that I can sell for gems.

My entire menagerie is also up for offers, if anything in it interests you. <3
L U N I S O L A C E
~ ~ ~ ~ ~
Art Shop | Exalt Rescue Art Dragons
I love dark greens and pastels a bit too much...
@Lunisolace I'd love to grab that ^^

Unfortunately none of the pets appeal to me :c
@Lunisolace I'd love to grab that ^^

Unfortunately none of the pets appeal to me :c
Thank you so much! c: Here's the link to the tea bottle: https://dappervolk.com/trade/4601870
Thank you so much! c: Here's the link to the tea bottle: https://dappervolk.com/trade/4601870
L U N I S O L A C E
~ ~ ~ ~ ~
Art Shop | Exalt Rescue Art Dragons
I love dark greens and pastels a bit too much...
@LethalLulu

Are you only looking for current monthlies or older ones as well? Also, would it being from a certain set affect the price? (I have Orchard Historian Floral Hat and Tousled Hair, and Glasswork Artificer Bronze Cuirass and Bronze Fauld, specifically)
@LethalLulu

Are you only looking for current monthlies or older ones as well? Also, would it being from a certain set affect the price? (I have Orchard Historian Floral Hat and Tousled Hair, and Glasswork Artificer Bronze Cuirass and Bronze Fauld, specifically)
DdvClvz.png ____________ deity_gladekeeper_by_dogi_crimson-dabusrb.gif_____________DdvClvz.png
@Jaderannosaurus I am buying any monthlies, old and new - but the price is the same for all of them. For some monthlies, it may be better to sell the items, and then trade the potatoes, but this is just a faster way.
@Jaderannosaurus I am buying any monthlies, old and new - but the price is the same for all of them. For some monthlies, it may be better to sell the items, and then trade the potatoes, but this is just a faster way.
@LethalLulu

Okay cool, and just to clarify: you are still looking for this month's chest for 1500g (Mouseterie Sous Chef Wooden Chest)? ((I just want to make sure before I spent turnips, sorry for the hassle))
@LethalLulu

Okay cool, and just to clarify: you are still looking for this month's chest for 1500g (Mouseterie Sous Chef Wooden Chest)? ((I just want to make sure before I spent turnips, sorry for the hassle))
DdvClvz.png ____________ deity_gladekeeper_by_dogi_crimson-dabusrb.gif_____________DdvClvz.png
@Jaderannosaurus Right now I am buying chests for 1200g ^^
@Jaderannosaurus Right now I am buying chests for 1200g ^^
@LethalLulu

Oops I misread that, whoops :P
Well then, I'll set up a trade for the 4 aforementioned items (which were all Oran) and the chest over on DV for 1344 gems?
I also have 85500p for 342 more gems, bringing the total to 1686 gems.

I've never traded items on DV before; should I just set up a trade lot that's reserved?
@LethalLulu

Oops I misread that, whoops :P
Well then, I'll set up a trade for the 4 aforementioned items (which were all Oran) and the chest over on DV for 1344 gems?
I also have 85500p for 342 more gems, bringing the total to 1686 gems.

I've never traded items on DV before; should I just set up a trade lot that's reserved?
@Jaderannosaurus I'll send over the gems ^^
It's actually easiest to sent the items over as a gift, and the potatoes in a transfer. If you click on your potato total, it'll bring you to a page to transfer them.
@Jaderannosaurus I'll send over the gems ^^
It's actually easiest to sent the items over as a gift, and the potatoes in a transfer. If you click on your potato total, it'll bring you to a page to transfer them.
1 2 ... 130 131 132 133 134 ... 188 189