Back

Items For Sale

Arrange the purchasing and selling of items.
TOPIC | [B] Closed
1 2 ... 129 130 131 132 133 ... 188 189
@LArte alrighty, sounds good ^^
And just so you know, it's much easier to send them as a gift from your inventory! And you can wait until I send the gems first if you're not comfy about that ^^
@LArte alrighty, sounds good ^^
And just so you know, it's much easier to send them as a gift from your inventory! And you can wait until I send the gems first if you're not comfy about that ^^
are you interested in the launch support items as well?
are you interested in the launch support items as well?
2CnjrDd.png
9hqcHsy.png
Mrw4w2X.png
HdmxfuE.png
WTRVHVo.png
@ChesireCLAM I'm not unfortunately, sorry :c
@ChesireCLAM I'm not unfortunately, sorry :c
ah ok! ive been trying to sell them for a while so i figured i'd ask. i have some extra monthlies i might sell here i just have to figure out which ones haha
ah ok! ive been trying to sell them for a while so i figured i'd ask. i have some extra monthlies i might sell here i just have to figure out which ones haha
2CnjrDd.png
9hqcHsy.png
Mrw4w2X.png
HdmxfuE.png
WTRVHVo.png
@ChesireCLAM sounds good ^^
@ChesireCLAM sounds good ^^
Any interest in older monthly stuff? I've got x2 Eclipsed Seraph Halo and x1 Eclipsed Seraph Pauldrons.

I've also got some neat pet IDs, low 6 digit - https://dappervolk.com/menagerie/35145
Any interest in older monthly stuff? I've got x2 Eclipsed Seraph Halo and x1 Eclipsed Seraph Pauldrons.

I've also got some neat pet IDs, low 6 digit - https://dappervolk.com/menagerie/35145
@Penguinball I'm always buying older monthlies, so I'd love them! ^^
None of the pets appeal to me, unfortunately. I can send the gems over for the 3 pai items, though.
@Penguinball I'm always buying older monthlies, so I'd love them! ^^
None of the pets appeal to me, unfortunately. I can send the gems over for the 3 pai items, though.
@Lethallulu
Hello! I have 1.2mp if you are still buying potatoes.
@Lethallulu
Hello! I have 1.2mp if you are still buying potatoes.
@Kleopatra I'll send over the gems!
@Kleopatra I'll send over the gems!
I've got 400k potatoes to send over ^^ (eta: just sent them now, no rush though!)
I've got 400k potatoes to send over ^^ (eta: just sent them now, no rush though!)
G2 imperials for sale
1 2 ... 129 130 131 132 133 ... 188 189