Back

Items For Sale

Arrange the purchasing and selling of items.
TOPIC | [LF] Smelters 200g per stack
1 2 3 4 5 6
@fawno i got 25 fams i can send rn for 50g upon completion. if youd like i could send you a stack of a mat or food or something after if youre looking for more baldwin experience
@fawno i got 25 fams i can send rn for 50g upon completion. if youd like i could send you a stack of a mat or food or something after if youre looking for more baldwin experience
@r0t yeah that sounds great! I'll throw my fams in the vault and start as soon as you send em over :O I'd be more than happy to take a stack after these fams!
@r0t yeah that sounds great! I'll throw my fams in the vault and start as soon as you send em over :O I'd be more than happy to take a stack after these fams!
fawn -- she/her -- FR +3 -- pings okay!lighth3.png
hey guys! i used to be r0t! i'm looking for more baldwin mats still paying 2g per item. i'm only accepting people on my pinglist since i got ghosted by someone (luckily it was only just a stack of trinkets but still)

currently in need for brewing:
99 other - 200g
99 fams -200g

and probably more in the future. if you want to get taken off the pl just lmk!
hey guys! i used to be r0t! i'm looking for more baldwin mats still paying 2g per item. i'm only accepting people on my pinglist since i got ghosted by someone (luckily it was only just a stack of trinkets but still)

99 other - 200g
99 fams -200g

and probably more in the future. if you want to get taken off the pl just lmk!
@Apology

I'll be good in a few hours! I have a gene brewing at the moment but I'll make sure to shoot you a message when it's done
@Apology

I'll be good in a few hours! I have a gene brewing at the moment but I'll make sure to shoot you a message when it's done
+3 Hours
He/Him/They/Them/It/Its
Always tired, so I apologize if I take forever to respond
@Apology

I'll happily melt for you again! Send me whatever items you want :o
@Apology

I'll happily melt for you again! Send me whatever items you want :o
@fawno @Bluwingskitty cool! i'll send you guys each what i need ty!
@fawno @Bluwingskitty cool! i'll send you guys each what i need ty!
ah rip, was sleeping
feel free to ping if you have more mats you want to smelt~
ah rip, was sleeping
feel free to ping if you have more mats you want to smelt~
hey guys!
i'm looking for more baldwin mats still paying 2g per item. i'm only accepting people on my pinglist

99 food - 200g
99 mats - 200g
99 other - 200g
40 fams -80g
60 apparel - 120g

if you want to get taken off the pl just lmk!

@/xiuren, @/bluwingskitty, @/fawno, @/GrandSerpentine
hey guys!
i'm looking for more baldwin mats still paying 2g per item. i'm only accepting people on my pinglist

99 food - 200g
99 mats - 200g
99 other - 200g
40 fams -80g
60 apparel - 120g

if you want to get taken off the pl just lmk!

@/xiuren, @/bluwingskitty, @/fawno, @/GrandSerpentine
@Apology

helloooooo!! I'll gladly take a stack (food preferred please). Just a heads up though that I'll be a bit slower since I'm back at school!
@Apology

helloooooo!! I'll gladly take a stack (food preferred please). Just a heads up though that I'll be a bit slower since I'm back at school!
@fawno for sure! ty
@fawno for sure! ty
1 2 3 4 5 6