Back

Items For Sale

Arrange the purchasing and selling of items.
TOPIC | Baldwin Material Swap - Quick Converter
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8
@ryttu3k

Glad to have helped! Would you like to be taken off the pinglist for gold, then, or were you hoping to stay on ?
@ryttu3k

Glad to have helped! Would you like to be taken off the pinglist for gold, then, or were you hoping to stay on ?

_____

efacdede8267407a1b4b2a68e2c1544fcf3e95b5.png

____qiTymVx.png
________

No worries, didn't expect to overcomplicating things! Thanks for mathing it out, funny to see I still got it wrong XD I'd love to trade 25 sludge orange for 100 green sludge and 14 red ooze for 112 green ooze.
No worries, didn't expect to overcomplicating things! Thanks for mathing it out, funny to see I still got it wrong XD I'd love to trade 25 sludge orange for 100 green sludge and 14 red ooze for 112 green ooze.
Pixeled shelf with various trinkets on top
I'll come off the list for now :) Thank you again, you've saved me a LOT of time and energy!
I'll come off the list for now :) Thank you again, you've saved me a LOT of time and energy!
DSEHBxF.png
@Etheryn Haha no worries, it was probably a good idea to get that figured out anyway XD ...But I didn't check my stock before I sent that message, and now I've sent nearly all my green ooze to another user, whoops [emoji=spiral scared size=1] So either I could just do 16 green ooze for 2 red, or I could give you 56 yellow for the 14 red, if you're okay taking yellow instead? Or I guess 16 green for 2 red, and 48 yellow for the remaining 12? Sorry to complicate things further :P I can send the sludge now though! @ryttu3k Sounds good! And same!
@Etheryn

Haha no worries, it was probably a good idea to get that figured out anyway XD

...But I didn't check my stock before I sent that message, and now I've sent nearly all my green ooze to another user, whoops So either I could just do 16 green ooze for 2 red, or I could give you 56 yellow for the 14 red, if you're okay taking yellow instead? Or I guess 16 green for 2 red, and 48 yellow for the remaining 12?

Sorry to complicate things further :P I can send the sludge now though!

@ryttu3k

Sounds good! And same!

_____

____qiTymVx.png
________

Oh no worries! I can do 14 red for 16 green ooze and 48 yellow ooze since I'm out of yellow anyways. Thanks!
Oh no worries! I can do 14 red for 16 green ooze and 48 yellow ooze since I'm out of yellow anyways. Thanks!
Pixeled shelf with various trinkets on top
Bump!
Bump!

_____

____qiTymVx.png
________

@SqueakyWarrior hello there! May I trade in 20 Orange Goo for 80 Green Goo, and 20 Yellow Gol for 40 Green Goo? That should be 120 Green Goo total, hoping my math was alright- thank you for setting this thread up!
@SqueakyWarrior hello there! May I trade in 20 Orange Goo for 80 Green Goo, and 20 Yellow Gol for 40 Green Goo? That should be 120 Green Goo total, hoping my math was alright- thank you for setting this thread up!
6bL3kfJ.png

art by: @BzooZu
Can I trade for the following please?

35 yellow goo for 70 green goo
45 red ooze for 180 yellow ooze
100 red ooze for 200 orange ooze
50 orange sludge for 200 green sludge

Hopefully I did the math correct
Can I trade for the following please?

35 yellow goo for 70 green goo
45 red ooze for 180 yellow ooze
100 red ooze for 200 orange ooze
50 orange sludge for 200 green sludge

Hopefully I did the math correct
Sending those orders out!
Sending those orders out!

_____

____qiTymVx.png
________

@SqueakyWarrior Howdy! May I ask if you could ping me when you stock some green ooze? I do have a bit of an uneven ratio in my hoard and I'd like to even it out.
@SqueakyWarrior Howdy! May I ask if you could ping me when you stock some green ooze? I do have a bit of an uneven ratio in my hoard and I'd like to even it out.
6bL3kfJ.png

art by: @BzooZu
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8