Back

Items For Sale

Arrange the purchasing and selling of items.
TOPIC | LF Melters: up to 200g/260kT per stack!
1 2 3 4 5 6 7
[center]As the title says, I'm looking for people to melt down items for me. The more you brew for me, the more you earn! [b]Rules[/b][/center] [list][*]Be honest and fair. I know the likelihood of getting each color of material, and will call you out if I think you're cheating me. [*]I'll give you a stack of food/materials/other to be melted down within two weeks, or 30 familiars/apparel to be melted down within a week. [*]Once you are done melting, send a 2-way CR with the materials and let me know whether you want to be paid in treasure or gems. If you want to keep melting, let me know that as well and I'll give you another stack. [*]I honestly don't care if you melt down the items I send you or other items - as long as I get my brewing materials. [*]Rank up by melting for me often, and you'll earn more! Ranks are gained by melting a certain number of stacks for me. Apparel or familiar orders count as 1/3 of a stack. [/list] [center][b]Payment Ranks[/b] [u]Novice Brewer[/u] [i]Requirements: none[/i] Earn 150g or 195kT per stack Earn 45g or 60kT per 30 familiars/apparel [u]Apprentice Brewer[/u] [i]Requirements: have melted 10 stacks for me[/i] Earn 160g or 210kT per stack Earn 48g or 65kT per 30 familiars/apparel [u]Master Brewer[/u] [i]Requirements: have melted 25 stacks for me[/i] Earn 175g or 230kT per stack Earn 53g or 70kT per 30 familiars/apparel [u]Royal Brewer[/u] [i]Requirements: have melted 50 stacks for me[/i] Earn 200g or 260kT per stack Earn 60g or 80kT per 30 familiars/apparel[/center]
As the title says, I'm looking for people to melt down items for me.
The more you brew for me, the more you earn!

Rules
  • Be honest and fair. I know the likelihood of getting each color of material, and will call you out if I think you're cheating me.
  • I'll give you a stack of food/materials/other to be melted down within two weeks, or 30 familiars/apparel to be melted down within a week.
  • Once you are done melting, send a 2-way CR with the materials and let me know whether you want to be paid in treasure or gems. If you want to keep melting, let me know that as well and I'll give you another stack.
  • I honestly don't care if you melt down the items I send you or other items - as long as I get my brewing materials.
  • Rank up by melting for me often, and you'll earn more! Ranks are gained by melting a certain number of stacks for me. Apparel or familiar orders count as 1/3 of a stack.
Payment Ranks

Novice Brewer
Requirements: none
Earn 150g or 195kT per stack
Earn 45g or 60kT per 30 familiars/apparel

Apprentice Brewer
Requirements: have melted 10 stacks for me
Earn 160g or 210kT per stack
Earn 48g or 65kT per 30 familiars/apparel

Master Brewer
Requirements: have melted 25 stacks for me
Earn 175g or 230kT per stack
Earn 53g or 70kT per 30 familiars/apparel

Royal Brewer
Requirements: have melted 50 stacks for me
Earn 200g or 260kT per stack
Earn 60g or 80kT per 30 familiars/apparel
H5mMPK3.png
Current Melters

None

Past Melters

Novice Brewers
MidNightTiger: 1/3 stack
ThatGurlFluffE1: 1 2/3 stack
VanceRoth: 1 1/3 stack
Erythery: 1 1/3 stack
Cry0genic: 2 stacks
chorderaos: 2 stacks
Isilenian: 1 stack
PurpleDuck: 2 stacks
Kaique: 1 stack
Purrilicious: 2 stacks

Apprentice Brewers
---

Master Brewers
---

Royal Brewers
---

Pinglist
@/chorderaos @/Erythery @/PurpleDuck @/VanceRuth @/ThatGurlFluffE1 @/Cry0genic
Current Melters

None

Past Melters

Novice Brewers
MidNightTiger: 1/3 stack
ThatGurlFluffE1: 1 2/3 stack
VanceRoth: 1 1/3 stack
Erythery: 1 1/3 stack
Cry0genic: 2 stacks
chorderaos: 2 stacks
Isilenian: 1 stack
PurpleDuck: 2 stacks
Kaique: 1 stack
Purrilicious: 2 stacks

Apprentice Brewers
---

Master Brewers
---

Royal Brewers
---

Pinglist
@/chorderaos @/Erythery @/PurpleDuck @/VanceRuth @/ThatGurlFluffE1 @/Cry0genic
H5mMPK3.png
@KitsumiMahon I'd love to melt a stack for you!
@KitsumiMahon I'd love to melt a stack for you!
Q53giC2.png ShaDOM Org
FR+17
She/Her
Chibi Adopts!
ShaDOM Discord
@Purrilicious - I sent a stack of materials!
@Purrilicious - I sent a stack of materials!
H5mMPK3.png
@KitsumiMahon I can do a stack!
@KitsumiMahon I can do a stack!
@EquusVale - I sent a stack of food, thank you!
@EquusVale - I sent a stack of food, thank you!
H5mMPK3.png
@KitsumiMahon
Can I melt a stack?
@KitsumiMahon
Can I melt a stack?
@Kaique - of course! You caught me right before I went to bed for the night haha. I'll send you a stack right now
@Kaique - of course! You caught me right before I went to bed for the night haha. I'll send you a stack right now
H5mMPK3.png
@KitsumiMahon
I can melt a stack if you still need it.
@KitsumiMahon
I can melt a stack if you still need it.
xy6dbdq.png
@Isilenian - Yup, I'm always looking! I'll send a CR with some food for you to melt :)
@Isilenian - Yup, I'm always looking! I'll send a CR with some food for you to melt :)
H5mMPK3.png
1 2 3 4 5 6 7