Back

Items For Sale

Arrange the purchasing and selling of items.
TOPIC | Coli Grinding & Brewing Services
1 2 3 4 5 6
[img]http://i.imgur.com/WDUioNV.png[/img] Hello and Welcome! [center][b]GRINDING[/b][/center] I'm offering to you the service of grinding in any level. I'm saving up for fighters/teams specifically for the Kelp Beds, Golem Workshop, and Forbidden Portal each. [i]Help me help you![/i] Orders are first come, first served. I am subbed so you don't need to ping! My ratio is the current value of [b]1200t:1g[/b]. [b]Regular Grinding: 30g per half hour. KB, GW, FP Grinding: 50g per half hour. Festival Grinding (only fest currency, chests): 30g per half hour. Festival Grinding (all drops!): 50g per half hour. [/b] You may request up to one hour at a time. After grinding is done, I'll send a 2 way CR (or multiple) with your loot. [i]Kelp Beds, Golem Workshop, and Forbidden Portal are [b]unavailable[/b] during a Festival.[/i] Please attach payment to the two way CR(s) within 24 hours of it being sent, or your order will be cancelled and your loot will be forfeited. All my personal hoard is vaulted so I'm not mixing anything up or wasting time logging your drops. I'll set a timer, but I have an excitable kindergartener and can sometimes be up and down a lot. But I'll bribe him with candy and Netflix when working on your order. However, don't get grumpy if your order isn't ready exactly after the time you've paid for, it will be done within 48 hours of your order being placed. Fest grinding orders open for waitlist slots one week in advance. The limit is 1 hour per person, up to 6 hours (meaning there are only 6 total slots available during the festival). If you would like to be pinged when the fest grinding order forms are open, please ask. [right][size=2]I reserve the right to alter my pricing as I see fit. Any outstanding and current orders will grandfather the previous pricing.[/size][/right] Regular Slots: ~ ~ ~ Festival Slots: ~ ~ ~ NotN Slots: ~MeKat (1 hr) [size=2]Fest Pinglist: .dyl .mrgbmommy .audire . [/size]
WDUioNV.png

Hello and Welcome!
GRINDING

I'm offering to you the service of grinding in any level. I'm saving up for fighters/teams specifically for the Kelp Beds, Golem Workshop, and Forbidden Portal each. Help me help you!

Orders are first come, first served. I am subbed so you don't need to ping! My ratio is the current value of 1200t:1g.

Regular Grinding: 30g per half hour.
KB, GW, FP Grinding: 50g per half hour.

Festival Grinding (only fest currency, chests): 30g per half hour.
Festival Grinding (all drops!): 50g per half hour.

You may request up to one hour at a time. After grinding is done, I'll send a 2 way CR (or multiple) with your loot.
Kelp Beds, Golem Workshop, and Forbidden Portal are unavailable during a Festival.
Please attach payment to the two way CR(s) within 24 hours of it being sent, or your order will be cancelled and your loot will be forfeited.

All my personal hoard is vaulted so I'm not mixing anything up or wasting time logging your drops.

I'll set a timer, but I have an excitable kindergartener and can sometimes be up and down a lot. But I'll bribe him with candy and Netflix when working on your order. However, don't get grumpy if your order isn't ready exactly after the time you've paid for, it will be done within 48 hours of your order being placed.

Fest grinding orders open for waitlist slots one week in advance. The limit is 1 hour per person, up to 6 hours (meaning there are only 6 total slots available during the festival). If you would like to be pinged when the fest grinding order forms are open, please ask.
I reserve the right to alter my pricing as I see fit.
Any outstanding and current orders will grandfather the previous pricing.

Regular Slots:
~
~
~

Festival Slots:
~
~
~

NotN Slots:
~MeKat (1 hr)

Fest Pinglist: .dyl .mrgbmommy .audire .
qXSwF3U.png233SM6q.png Jay (she/her)

Tortoiseshell Tea Haus (a hatchery)
The Foxfire Fortune Clan (a biolocke)

The Melting Pot
Baldwin Manufacturing Plant
[img]http://i.imgur.com/3nwl69n.png[/img] [center][b]CREATING[/b] Current level: 27[/center] I charge a [b]10% fee for brewing recipes[/b] for you. I have unlocked all available recipes. Please send me a CR with the materials and the treasure cost to brew your item. I will send it back as soon as it's done. (Note: I usually set longer items to brew overnight so i can melt items during the day) (Second note: I WILL brew Prismatic Tokens with the following conditions: i charge 25% of the treasure cost, and i will not put them in the pot until the night before rollover [i]at the [u]end[/u] of a current festival,[/i] to maximize other brewtimes.) Slots: ~ ~ ~
3nwl69n.png
CREATING
Current level: 27

I charge a 10% fee for brewing recipes for you. I have unlocked all available recipes.

Please send me a CR with the materials and the treasure cost to brew your item. I will send it back as soon as it's done.

(Note: I usually set longer items to brew overnight so i can melt items during the day)

(Second note: I WILL brew Prismatic Tokens with the following conditions: i charge 25% of the treasure cost, and i will not put them in the pot until the night before rollover at the end of a current festival, to maximize other brewtimes.)

Slots:
~
~
~

The Melting Pot
[img]http://i.imgur.com/3nwl69n.png[/img] [center][b]MELTING[/b][/center] Don't have time to brew? Using your cauldron for other things then melting? Let me help you out! For a fee of [b]1.5kt/g per item[/b], I'll melt down however much you need, 1-99 at a time. Understand that melting down 99 items can take me around one week to fulfill, depending how busy i am IRL. I am subbed so you don't need to ping, just post here and then send a CR containing your items and the fee required - or pay me after completion. You do you. I will send back your goop immediately after i finish melting the last item. I will always send back your goop in 2-ways, it's up to you how to divide the payment if it's more than one CR of loot, but the full payment in the first and 1t in subsequent CR's is just fine :) [right][size=2]Food gives Goo Materials give Ooze Apparel gives Slime Familiars give Muck Trinkets give Sludge[/size][/right] Slots: ~ ~ ~
3nwl69n.png
MELTING

Don't have time to brew? Using your cauldron for other things then melting? Let me help you out!

For a fee of 1.5kt/g per item, I'll melt down however much you need, 1-99 at a time.
Understand that melting down 99 items can take me around one week to fulfill, depending how busy i am IRL.

I am subbed so you don't need to ping, just post here and then send a CR containing your items and the fee required - or pay me after completion. You do you. I will send back your goop immediately after i finish melting the last item.

I will always send back your goop in 2-ways, it's up to you how to divide the payment if it's more than one CR of loot, but the full payment in the first and 1t in subsequent CR's is just fine :)
Food gives Goo
Materials give Ooze
Apparel gives Slime
Familiars give Muck
Trinkets give Sludge

Slots:
~
~
~

The Melting Pot
[img]http://i.imgur.com/cPyRFWy.png[/img]
cPyRFWy.png

The Melting Pot
cPyRFWy.png

The Melting Pot
cPyRFWy.png

The Melting Pot
cPyRFWy.png

The Melting Pot
Can I get an hour in waterway?
Can I get an hour in waterway?
l2L83AE.gifLO7hyP3.gifjPdGQf9.gifGcmGviW.gif
@mrgbmommy sure thing! Thanks!
@mrgbmommy sure thing! Thanks!

The Melting Pot
Res 1hr Scorched Forest for fest, thanks!
Res 1hr Scorched Forest for fest, thanks!
Uf8EgNV.pngtDeKDnH.png
1 2 3 4 5 6