Back

Items For Sale

Arrange the purchasing and selling of items.
TOPIC | [S/T] UMAs (NEW 11/22)
1 2 3 4
@Pained still wondering if you have Divine Sovereign?
@Pained still wondering if you have Divine Sovereign?
@Hemera12321
Hi! I don't play as much anymore and am currently on vacation so I apologize if I'm super slow to respond. I do still have that skin available.
@Hemera12321
Hi! I don't play as much anymore and am currently on vacation so I apologize if I'm super slow to respond. I do still have that skin available.
@Pained
I didn't get your notification for some weird reason. Is there any chance that you can go any lower?
@Pained
I didn't get your notification for some weird reason. Is there any chance that you can go any lower?
@Ravera
That's strange! And do you mean lower than AH? The only price I see listed is 3.5kg, but I could do 3kg as it appears this is what it went for in recent forum sales.
@Ravera
That's strange! And do you mean lower than AH? The only price I see listed is 3.5kg, but I could do 3kg as it appears this is what it went for in recent forum sales.
[quote name="Pained" date="2020-09-28 09:56:13" ] @/emyon Hades Watchdog - 5kg (Ysdaar also has it listed for that price), but I'm tentative [b]Divine Sovereign - LAH is 2.5kg, I'm willing to do 2.2kg[/b] Umbra - LAH is 1.2kg. I'm also tentative on this one so probably wouldn't go lower [/quote] Oh I was actually talking about this price? Or has it changed since it's been half a year?
Pained wrote on 2020-09-28 09:56:13:
@/emyon
Hades Watchdog - 5kg (Ysdaar also has it listed for that price), but I'm tentative
Divine Sovereign - LAH is 2.5kg, I'm willing to do 2.2kg
Umbra - LAH is 1.2kg. I'm also tentative on this one so probably wouldn't go lower

Oh I was actually talking about this price? Or has it changed since it's been half a year?
@Ravera
Yeah it looks like it's gone up to around 3kg as the low range since that time.
@Ravera
Yeah it looks like it's gone up to around 3kg as the low range since that time.
But I did see this which was in April
But I did see this which was in April
@Ravera
The pricing can be very subjective so there will always be variation, but I follow current LAH when available for accents usually and I wouldn't want to go that low at this point in time. I'm sorry. I believe many copies were made so you may be able to find someone selling it for less though!
@Ravera
The pricing can be very subjective so there will always be variation, but I follow current LAH when available for accents usually and I wouldn't want to go that low at this point in time. I'm sorry. I believe many copies were made so you may be able to find someone selling it for less though!
1 2 3 4