Back

Items For Sale

Arrange the purchasing and selling of items.
TOPIC | ---- [H] WHOLE ACCOUNT [LF] CS/FR ----
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 11 12
@BloodyBunny

Price check on the following in gems?
@BloodyBunny

Price check on the following in gems?
AU46yR2.png...btK22Y7.png...Uncommon-Death.png __ ...
necramancy
the plaguebringer is my spirit animal

@BloodyBunny
I have 1,258g at the moment, would that be ok? e.e
@BloodyBunny
I have 1,258g at the moment, would that be ok? e.e
1-F5-BF76-A-4-BA7-4-A24-92-E4-74-E68049-C409.png hhhhhhhh »Blackcraft hatchery

»Skin shop

»Adopt shop
hhhhhh hhh AF9-FBF80-9-D8-C-48-FC-AFCE-F3-CAB0-D170-D6.png
@bloodybunny heya! i never use cs and i have a bunch of rares and a few store pets/10c$ id be willing to let go for relatively cheap if youre intetested. nothing from your list, but some cute rares n old ones too!

(also im selling every single item for that 0.5g/500t each if you'd like, i can go less for bulk orders)

my username there is furo if youd like to take a look :)
@bloodybunny heya! i never use cs and i have a bunch of rares and a few store pets/10c$ id be willing to let go for relatively cheap if youre intetested. nothing from your list, but some cute rares n old ones too!

(also im selling every single item for that 0.5g/500t each if you'd like, i can go less for bulk orders)

my username there is furo if youd like to take a look :)
CvyoOwu.png
@BloodyBunny
what would you like for , and gem-wise?
@BloodyBunny
what would you like for , and gem-wise?
harpey_zps125ficha_by_delamire-d8sw2u8.gif
He/Him
+8FRT
@BloodyBunny

I don't have anything on chicken smoothie unfortuantely but if you want to sell this for gems let me know ^^
@BloodyBunny

I don't have anything on chicken smoothie unfortuantely but if you want to sell this for gems let me know ^^
@BloodyBunny

Hello hello! Around how much are you looking for this accent in terms of gems? :O

I wish you luck in your CS hunt!
@BloodyBunny

Hello hello! Around how much are you looking for this accent in terms of gems? :O

I wish you luck in your CS hunt!
J6HTF7u.png Wdr4Smc.png Hideki #68095
aid | she/her | FR +3

• Accent Shop
• Art Shop / Pixel Imps
• Hatchery
aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa7be29bc03ed4feeddde2b2c8ea3e290ab4c1561a.png
@BloodyBunny I’m quite interested in Sinner + his skin and apparel. How much would you be looking to get for him and all that, in gems? Also, would you accept items (eg a sprite) or do holds? Thanks :)

Edit: Also have some stuff on my CS account (x) but I doubt you’ll be interested in anything as its all just monthly stuff and not on your wishlist.
@BloodyBunny I’m quite interested in Sinner + his skin and apparel. How much would you be looking to get for him and all that, in gems? Also, would you accept items (eg a sprite) or do holds? Thanks :)

Edit: Also have some stuff on my CS account (x) but I doubt you’ll be interested in anything as its all just monthly stuff and not on your wishlist.
I don't know who needs to hear this today, but you are loved. You are valued. You are cherished.

If you ever need to talk, whoever you are, send me a message. I'm here for you.
CHEAP Leveling and grinding services
PLEASE TAKE MY DRAGONS
(he/xe | FR +2 | about me )
@BloodyBunny Unfortunately I don't play CS so I can't offer anything there, but I was wondering if you'd take gems for this skin, (and what price if so?)

Edit: RIP looks like I'm late lmao
@BloodyBunny Unfortunately I don't play CS so I can't offer anything there, but I was wondering if you'd take gems for this skin, (and what price if so?)

Edit: RIP looks like I'm late lmao
@BloodyBunny What is your price on the imp m accent My Virtue?
@BloodyBunny What is your price on the imp m accent My Virtue?
OAgM9ob.png
@BloodyBunny: What would be the price for Acnologia?
@BloodyBunny: What would be the price for Acnologia?
IGfzYju.png
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 11 12