Back

Items For Sale

Arrange the purchasing and selling of items.
TOPIC | [CLOSED] Z's Nature Dom Shop
1 2 ... 5 6 7 8 9 ... 13 14
@Lucks
Yup! You've been added to the list, 42500t is correct!
@Lucks
Yup! You've been added to the list, 42500t is correct!
B7_L.pngo324-d01-Gay-Screeching.png4qRIVLU.pngcDKoVmo.pngo324-d02-Gay-Screeching.pngT24.pngo324-d04-Gay-Screeching.pngaKdV5MN.pngE3sjxsi.pngm5Wt3n0.png
BJ6ik2C.png
Could I please order these scrolls: Mosaic, Blend & Stitches?
Could I please order these scrolls: Mosaic, Blend & Stitches?
tDeKDnH.pngsGxABHj.png
@Lyathali

Stitched is a Baldwin gene so I wouldn't be able to get that for you, sorry, but I can add you to the list for Mosaic and Blend if you'd like? Those two genes would be 340,000t!
@Lyathali

Stitched is a Baldwin gene so I wouldn't be able to get that for you, sorry, but I can add you to the list for Mosaic and Blend if you'd like? Those two genes would be 340,000t!
B7_L.pngo324-d01-Gay-Screeching.png4qRIVLU.pngcDKoVmo.pngo324-d02-Gay-Screeching.pngT24.pngo324-d04-Gay-Screeching.pngaKdV5MN.pngE3sjxsi.pngm5Wt3n0.png
BJ6ik2C.png
Could I get a spiral breed change? Thanks!
Could I get a spiral breed change? Thanks!
2vHDEtO.gifoUx7dBq.gifftsPxVm.pngCjJ9Fr6.png
Could I get a Breed change: Skydancer? It would be 340kt I think, please correct me if i'm wrong!
Could I get a Breed change: Skydancer? It would be 340kt I think, please correct me if i'm wrong!
FR+0
Wishlist
Fun dip snorter#7940 on discord
unknown.png
Hi! Could you get for me 2 spring spynx please? :3
Hi! Could you get for me 2 spring spynx please? :3
~~1dguu_IKpr_Ds_S6_ETJ.gif~
» female | italian | fr time +9
» Wishlist| Sale tab
» 20kt hatchery| Food bank
» One day i'll finish this signature
@Koyako
Yup, you sure can! It's 276,250t for a spiral scroll, I'll add you to the list!

@XxDipstick
340,000t is correct for a Skydancer scroll, I'll add you to the list!

@xxDoxxie

The Spring Sphinx won't circulate in the 21st, and unless nature has another push the week before I don't think I can snag one for you, I apologize!
@Koyako
Yup, you sure can! It's 276,250t for a spiral scroll, I'll add you to the list!

@XxDipstick
340,000t is correct for a Skydancer scroll, I'll add you to the list!

@xxDoxxie

The Spring Sphinx won't circulate in the 21st, and unless nature has another push the week before I don't think I can snag one for you, I apologize!
BJ6ik2C.png
@GayScreeching oh sorry i was distracted and didn't think about it ;_;
@GayScreeching oh sorry i was distracted and didn't think about it ;_;
» Wishlist| Sale tab
@xxDoxxie

No worries! I hope you have a good week, and hopefully you can find a shop for when they do circulate back in! I'm not sure if anyone is gonna have a push that week, but there are a few different dom shops listed in my intro post here if one of the linked shops gets dom that week.
@xxDoxxie

No worries! I hope you have a good week, and hopefully you can find a shop for when they do circulate back in! I'm not sure if anyone is gonna have a push that week, but there are a few different dom shops listed in my intro post here if one of the linked shops gets dom that week.
BJ6ik2C.png
@GayScreeching thank you so much for your kindness :3
@GayScreeching thank you so much for your kindness :3
» Wishlist| Sale tab
1 2 ... 5 6 7 8 9 ... 13 14