Back

Items For Sale

Arrange the purchasing and selling of items.
TOPIC | [CLOSED] Z's Nature Dom Shop
1 2 ... 8 9 10 11 12 13 14
Sending 130kt for a peacock gene, thank you for running this :D
Sending 130kt for a peacock gene, thank you for running this :D
IzHIPhE.png aaa aaa
Hello! I'd like to order the following
Primary Gene: Clown
Primary Gene: Tiger
Secondary Gene: Safari
Breed Change: Mirror
Total: 389300t if not wrong!
Hello! I'd like to order the following
Primary Gene: Clown
Primary Gene: Tiger
Secondary Gene: Safari
Breed Change: Mirror
Total: 389300t if not wrong!
Exu1n39.png dT9HQge.png
vZmPWxA.png
qjxrAwx.png
Pgv53XB.png
LGvol4P.png
xYQkuHQ.png
Hello! Could you please grab a Primary Gene: Clown and Remove Gene: Primary for me? I think it's 148,750t + 8,500t right?
Hello! Could you please grab a Primary Gene: Clown and Remove Gene: Primary for me? I think it's 148,750t + 8,500t right?
Hi! I'd like to get a Secondary Gene: Safari and Tertiary Gene: Underbelly. Sending 83300 + 127500 = 210800t via PM!
Hi! I'd like to get a Secondary Gene: Safari and Tertiary Gene: Underbelly. Sending 83300 + 127500 = 210800t via PM!
eN4chTc.png
Hello! Could I order a Tertiary Gene: Contour?
Hello! Could I order a Tertiary Gene: Contour?

Can I get a modern stripes please?

Can I get a modern stripes please?
p5S2w8m.gifGvdeBPH.gift4WZbnC.gifGLqljBH.gifoAdfhjn.gif
@Quetzy @RoadsideAvenue @corvidesque @atimeforlions @Meadbhb

Heyyo Everyone, I apologize for the delay, but you've all been added to the list and genes will be picked up and sent out as payment is received and the marketplace restocks. Totals seem correct on the posts of those who provided their totals. For the single gems please check the prices post on the first place to double check before you send the treasure. I hope you all have a wonderful day/night!
@Quetzy @RoadsideAvenue @corvidesque @atimeforlions @Meadbhb

Heyyo Everyone, I apologize for the delay, but you've all been added to the list and genes will be picked up and sent out as payment is received and the marketplace restocks. Totals seem correct on the posts of those who provided their totals. For the single gems please check the prices post on the first place to double check before you send the treasure. I hope you all have a wonderful day/night!
B7_L.pngo324-d01-Gay-Screeching.png4qRIVLU.pngcDKoVmo.pngo324-d02-Gay-Screeching.pngT24.pngo324-d04-Gay-Screeching.pngaKdV5MN.pngE3sjxsi.pngm5Wt3n0.png
BJ6ik2C.png
Hello again, decided to go Ridgeback, so looking for one BC : Ridgeback as well please. Will send PM for when you have time. Ta!
Hello again, decided to go Ridgeback, so looking for one BC : Ridgeback as well please. Will send PM for when you have time. Ta!
zcsMnwG.jpg WxLmrPc.jpg
I'm FR +18 & apologise for delayed replies, I may be sleeping!
@Esme

I assume you already saw, but just to make sure, I got one and sent it over as a reply for payment. Thanks for use the Dom Shop, I hope you have a nice week
@Esme

I assume you already saw, but just to make sure, I got one and sent it over as a reply for payment. Thanks for use the Dom Shop, I hope you have a nice week
B7_L.pngo324-d01-Gay-Screeching.png4qRIVLU.pngcDKoVmo.pngo324-d02-Gay-Screeching.pngT24.pngo324-d04-Gay-Screeching.pngaKdV5MN.pngE3sjxsi.pngm5Wt3n0.png
BJ6ik2C.png
So sorry to do this, but would you mind scratching my order off the list! May need to change my plans. Thank you!
So sorry to do this, but would you mind scratching my order off the list! May need to change my plans. Thank you!
1 2 ... 8 9 10 11 12 13 14