Back

Items For Sale

Arrange the purchasing and selling of items.
TOPIC | Closed!
1 2 3 4
Closed!
Closed!
@AMlGURUMl

Miiiiiiiight be interested in the obsi totem depending on what they are going for.

Also would 100 gems each for your turnips be of interest?

Edit:

What are 4 digits going for? Might be interested in 4 digit deericorn to match my 4 digit fox
@AMlGURUMl

Miiiiiiiight be interested in the obsi totem depending on what they are going for.

Edit:

What are 4 digits going for? Might be interested in 4 digit deericorn to match my 4 digit fox
@chocomonster
Which turnips?
A 4 ID Deericorn recently sold for 15k Gems, so I'd be LF around that value!
@chocomonster
Which turnips?
A 4 ID Deericorn recently sold for 15k Gems, so I'd be LF around that value!
@AMlGURUMl

100 gems for your bulk turnips (both misshapen and plump)

Dang, from the little I glanced I though 4 digits were going for lower (average was like 6-10k gems to my knowledge, but that might have just been 4 digit turnip sales)
I'll pass on the deericorn but good luck with your 4 digit sales, thats a lot of potential profit 0.0
@AMlGURUMl

100 gems for your bulk turnips (both misshapen and plump)

Dang, from the little I glanced I though 4 digits were going for lower (average was like 6-10k gems to my knowledge, but that might have just been 4 digit turnip sales)
I'll pass on the deericorn but good luck with your 4 digit sales, thats a lot of potential profit 0.0
@chocomonster I have 145 Misshapen and 164 Plump Turnips, so I'd be LF more than 100 Gems! Sorry ;u;
I saw an auction recently in which the deericorn went for 15k, so I'm gonna base my prices on that! For turniplings/runty turniplings they'll be cheaper
@chocomonster I have 145 Misshapen and 164 Plump Turnips, so I'd be LF more than 100 Gems! Sorry ;u;
I saw an auction recently in which the deericorn went for 15k, so I'm gonna base my prices on that! For turniplings/runty turniplings they'll be cheaper
@AMlGURUMl [quote]Also would 100 gems [u]each[/u] for your turnips be of interest?[/quote] Just to clarify, 100 gems per (6 digit, not a fancy 4 or 5 digit) turnip if that was a misunderstanding ^-^ If not, then good luck with sales :D Edit: Reread and it also sounds like your selling the item (not the pet) of the 2 turnips instead, can offer 10 gems per item turnip
@AMlGURUMl
Quote:
Just to clarify, 100 gems per (6 digit, not a fancy 4 or 5 digit) turnip if that was a misunderstanding ^-^
If not, then good luck with sales :D

Edit: Reread and it also sounds like your selling the item (not the pet) of the 2 turnips instead, can offer 10 gems per item turnip
How much are you looking for the totems?
How much are you looking for the totems?
@AMlGURUMl

Would you take 6,5kg for your runty turnipling? :)

edit; whoops you have more than one - I mean one 4-digit runty turnipling <3
@AMlGURUMl

Would you take 6,5kg for your runty turnipling? :)

edit; whoops you have more than one - I mean one 4-digit runty turnipling <3
euCuA3M.png
@chocomonster I'll pass, thanks!
@law I haven't really seen any sales for them, did you want to offer?
@Chikoree I'll think on it! Which ID would you want or does it not matter?
@chocomonster I'll pass, thanks!
@law I haven't really seen any sales for them, did you want to offer?
@Chikoree I'll think on it! Which ID would you want or does it not matter?
Oh wow, oh wow, out of curiosity; how much would you be looking for for either of the Spring Saplings or Spirits of Kindness?
Might also be interested in one of the normal Turniplings since I'm still missing one of these but my gem funds aren't exactly bottomless, so I'll need to be quick and sell some stuff before making any actual offers, haha.
Oh wow, oh wow, out of curiosity; how much would you be looking for for either of the Spring Saplings or Spirits of Kindness?
Might also be interested in one of the normal Turniplings since I'm still missing one of these but my gem funds aren't exactly bottomless, so I'll need to be quick and sell some stuff before making any actual offers, haha.
1 2 3 4