Back

Items For Sale

Arrange the purchasing and selling of items.
TOPIC | [DOM] Wind Dom Shop! (closed!)
1 2 ... 6 7 8 9 10 11 12
@holland sure thing! dom ends tomorrow so I may not get all of it, but I'll do my best :)
@holland sure thing! dom ends tomorrow so I may not get all of it, but I'll do my best :)
@mistra I'm sorry! I think I missed a few pings X_X
Please you can take me off the list. Sorry about it!
@mistra I'm sorry! I think I missed a few pings X_X
Please you can take me off the list. Sorry about it!
Art_shop.png
@Looshiana no worries!!
@Looshiana no worries!!
@mistra Hey! Were you able to grab a savannah and hex for me? I saw you marked them as complete but I'm not sure if I got them. I just got off of work and I'm more asleep then awake so maybe it's just me (':
@mistra Hey! Were you able to grab a savannah and hex for me? I saw you marked them as complete but I'm not sure if I got them. I just got off of work and I'm more asleep then awake so maybe it's just me (':
@mistra were you able to get the Secondary Gene: Tear (Banescale)? I paid via PM before you posted about having problems with it, so I understand if you didn't [emoji=guardian sad size=1] I'd appreciate the return of the 68,000t and 5g I sent as soon as your PMs work again, thank you.
@mistra were you able to get the Secondary Gene: Tear (Banescale)? I paid via PM before you posted about having problems with it, so I understand if you didn't I'd appreciate the return of the 68,000t and 5g I sent as soon as your PMs work again, thank you.
@Aikoll @Chuchuana @jess32247 @Lucks @xxxx @Holland sorry about the wait! I had a very long, very busy day yesterday and it was 2am by the time I got home, so I decided sleep was more important than sending out these CRs. I'll have your scrolls to you in a few minutes :)
@Aikoll @Chuchuana @jess32247 @Lucks @xxxx @Holland sorry about the wait! I had a very long, very busy day yesterday and it was 2am by the time I got home, so I decided sleep was more important than sending out these CRs. I'll have your scrolls to you in a few minutes :)
@mistra
Thank you so much! I didn't mind the wait at all :)
@mistra
Thank you so much! I didn't mind the wait at all :)
sN7OFwo.pngGbuT06g.pngcDKoVmo.pngypkYF0y.pnggIVnoKR.pngAK7QxV1.pngTz9zkEa.png
6JqFst1.png
8xADJuh.png
@mistra I hope you're doing well. Could I please get my funds returned? Thank you.
@mistra I hope you're doing well. Could I please get my funds returned? Thank you.
@Riyoku oh my gosh I am so sorry, I sent your gene to you in a PM and accidentally sent it to the wrong username aaaaa, I have no money saved up right now but I will refund you that 68k as soon as humanly possible.
@Riyoku oh my gosh I am so sorry, I sent your gene to you in a PM and accidentally sent it to the wrong username aaaaa, I have no money saved up right now but I will refund you that 68k as soon as humanly possible.
1 2 ... 6 7 8 9 10 11 12