Back

Items For Sale

Arrange the purchasing and selling of items.
TOPIC | done!
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 10 11
@After ok will do!
@After ok will do!
@After, all sent!
@After, all sent!
July 14: looking to get 2500G worth of potatoes at 1:40 (=100k potatoes)!
July 14: looking to get 2500G worth of potatoes at 1:40 (=100k potatoes)!
yellow flag icon linking to After's Lair Directory
After
They/them

< Lair Directory
Sig Spotlight >
Coliseum banner showing After's avatar dragon, a steel blue and black Spiral.Coliseum banner showing a black and red Coatl.
Coliseum banner showing a Wildclaw with flames and a soot-covered face.Coliseum banner showing a black and beige Skydancer.
@After

I can trade you 100k potatoes for all 2,500 gems if you're interested.

EDIT: Nevermind, I realized I don't have enough. I'll buy 2kg for 80k potatoes though?
@After

I can trade you 100k potatoes for all 2,500 gems if you're interested.

EDIT: Nevermind, I realized I don't have enough. I'll buy 2kg for 80k potatoes though?
@Kashmere that works! c: send to #4089 and i'll have 'em over shortly!
@Kashmere that works! c: send to #4089 and i'll have 'em over shortly!
After
They/them

< Lair Directory
Sig Spotlight >
Coliseum banner showing After's avatar dragon, a steel blue and black Spiral.Coliseum banner showing a black and red Coatl.
Coliseum banner showing a Wildclaw with flames and a soot-covered face.Coliseum banner showing a black and beige Skydancer.
@shikimisaki hello again! :D send to #4089 and i'll have gems over shortly, thank you! ^^
@shikimisaki hello again! :D send to #4089 and i'll have gems over shortly, thank you! ^^
After
They/them

< Lair Directory
Sig Spotlight >
@After I can trade you 15k potatoes! ^^
@After I can trade you 15k potatoes! ^^
adhEHPd.gif
back online!
back online!
After
They/them

< Lair Directory
Sig Spotlight >
@After
I can sell you 10k of my potatos for 250g!
@After
I can sell you 10k of my potatos for 250g!
2a637a7de4d6df46e5310a94398297c6a750660e.png7d9fa0c4fa4fea47a2ad2dc28742224e549c0e1f.pngb18f358dd4b8bb92de861b91e50652e933ebe5a3.png1e6dd825c1bc6e1e13c7d822f48c3fa359caa420.png
@EclipsedEden awesome, thank you! :D send to #4089 and i'll have 'em over shortly!
@EclipsedEden awesome, thank you! :D send to #4089 and i'll have 'em over shortly!
After
They/them

< Lair Directory
Sig Spotlight >
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 10 11