Back

Items For Sale

Arrange the purchasing and selling of items.
TOPIC | [H]liquidating account old fest itemsetc
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8
bump!
bump!
bump!
bump!
@tennisbutt Hello, I’m wondering what the spiral skin in your hoard is? I’d like to try it on one of mine. Also, how much would you like for the scar apparel? LAH for the eye scar is 50g and for the arm scars it’s 15g.
@tennisbutt Hello, I’m wondering what the spiral skin in your hoard is? I’d like to try it on one of mine. Also, how much would you like for the scar apparel? LAH for the eye scar is 50g and for the arm scars it’s 15g.
yk0D5u1.png
@Dragongirl00100
Hi sorry all the skins have gone - I need to update the front page!!
@Dragongirl00100
Hi sorry all the skins have gone - I need to update the front page!!
@tennisbutt

That’s alright! What about the scar apparel?
@tennisbutt

That’s alright! What about the scar apparel?
yk0D5u1.png
@Dragongirl00100

apologies I don't check on here very often ;v; they're unfortunately gone too!
@Dragongirl00100

apologies I don't check on here very often ;v; they're unfortunately gone too!
@tennisbutt Hello! Would 30kt be okay for Len? Idk how much they are going for, I also have potatoes and DV stuff as well? [url=https://www1.flightrising.com/dragon/3137418][img]https://www1.flightrising.com/rendern/350/31375/3137418_350.png[/img][/url]
@tennisbutt Hello! Would 30kt be okay for Len? Idk how much they are going for, I also have potatoes and DV stuff as well?

3137418_350.png
ldNLSdw.png
@Digimon11
I'd prefer gems if possible!! But also willing to take DV stuff if you have an offer :))
@Digimon11
I'd prefer gems if possible!! But also willing to take DV stuff if you have an offer :))
@tennisbutt Okay, 40g-50g okay price? In addition, I have potatoes, conecakes, a lot of outfit stuff so whatever you are interested in.
@tennisbutt Okay, 40g-50g okay price? In addition, I have potatoes, conecakes, a lot of outfit stuff so whatever you are interested in.
ldNLSdw.png
@tennisbutt interested in kouri, beju, isra & gyre. would you take 30g each for them?
@tennisbutt interested in kouri, beju, isra & gyre. would you take 30g each for them?
oYd3ccR.png xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
seeking XYZ (or any double!) g1 with
coral, clay, & gloom in any order

fr +0
he/him
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8