Back

Items For Sale

Arrange the purchasing and selling of items.
TOPIC | [s] DV Light&Dark Launch Bundle 15k gems
1 2 3
@nightmariczor are Arcane Sprite?
@nightmariczor are Arcane Sprite?
2wcjzn8.gif
[center]Interested in the Prismatic Bell, can offer 5mil + 4kg! @NightmaricZor [emoji=familiar heart size=1][/center]
Interested in the Prismatic Bell, can offer 5mil + 4kg!

@NightmaricZor
===
Veo99mO.gif
Join our Flight Rising Discord Server!
=== Buying
Nests (wip)
Cauldrons
Fodder Leveling
Breed Change: Imperial
=== Selling
Max Cauldron (wip)
Coli Grinding (wip)
something
something
@snape and @lyrus
Thank you both for the offers, I've went ahead and put 'em on the front page to look at! I'll probably take another day or so before deciding on one. But I'll definitely decide in the next 24-48 hours hours if that's cool.

Also a ping to @Vegtaboom since I said I'd keep you updated.

@snape and @lyrus
Thank you both for the offers, I've went ahead and put 'em on the front page to look at! I'll probably take another day or so before deciding on one. But I'll definitely decide in the next 24-48 hours hours if that's cool.

Also a ping to @Vegtaboom since I said I'd keep you updated.

CXfqH7a.pngM5EDhpX.gifft__jellal_attack_stamp_by_assassin_chan_saku-d4sbclf.gifo2lQNdu.gif
Up we go [emoji=mirror size=1]
Up we go
CXfqH7a.pngM5EDhpX.gifft__jellal_attack_stamp_by_assassin_chan_saku-d4sbclf.gifo2lQNdu.gif
I would like to offer 9k gems pure for the bell
I would like to offer 9k gems pure for the bell
@ande4599
Thank you for the offer, noting that on the front!

Alright up goes the thread before I go to work for the day.
@ande4599
Thank you for the offer, noting that on the front!

Alright up goes the thread before I go to work for the day.
Home from work up we go
Home from work up we go
Hello, I can offer 10kg for the bell~
Hello, I can offer 10kg for the bell~
3IHDrqr1xttqF6zxc2rXfE.png5kiGHfxwPoqgkIBBa0gYFf.png2DdaM7j1k9Sz7oO5e4nB82.gif
@lemecrazy
Thank you for the offer, I'll note that down!!

I'll probably choose an offer tomorrow after work. just to let whoever is lurking here know.
@lemecrazy
Thank you for the offer, I'll note that down!!

I'll probably choose an offer tomorrow after work. just to let whoever is lurking here know.
@NightmaricZor I can offer 8kg +1mt for the bell, as well as some artwork if interested?

I also have some fest items I'd be willing to part with like the Luminous Halo and Naturalist Adornments.
@NightmaricZor I can offer 8kg +1mt for the bell, as well as some artwork if interested?

I also have some fest items I'd be willing to part with like the Luminous Halo and Naturalist Adornments.
Gh7Hkjd.png
1 2 3