Back

Items For Sale

Arrange the purchasing and selling of items.
TOPIC | Over
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 10 11
@Wonderlande I'll offer 3kg for the low ID pets c:
@Wonderlande I'll offer 3kg for the low ID pets c:
3n8t2NZ.png tANH62X.png "Hey guys, check out this little tree we found!
Wait... Not all at once!!"

Banner Art Shop, x
Formerly BeingOfNature
---
LIGHTNING BUG MASTERLIST
BUG MASTERDRAGON [Joints Incl.]
@wonderlande offering 7kg for the bell
@wonderlande offering 7kg for the bell
BVY1Ftg.png
@Wonderlande

I'll offer 4Kg for the pets please!
@Wonderlande

I'll offer 4Kg for the pets please!
@Wonderlande
Hello, would you have any interest in old 6 digit dragons?
@Wonderlande
Hello, would you have any interest in old 6 digit dragons?
Apologies for the delay! Have been a bit pressed for time lately and wasn't expecting this to get as much interest/as many messages as it's gotten, gah. Will update the first post in a moment, but the current highest offer is 7kg for the prismatic bell (@Bany), and 4kg for all three pets (@Oxton).

@Sylvaneer

I would definitely be interested in old dragons (with IDs 6-digits or lower) as partial! :)

Going to ping everyone who's posted so far; thank you all for your interest and your patience! Still trying to reply to messages regarding this on here and on Dappervolk, so apologies in advance if it takes me a while to reply to offers, etc!

@toy
@X3X
@Card
@BeingOfSalt
Apologies for the delay! Have been a bit pressed for time lately and wasn't expecting this to get as much interest/as many messages as it's gotten, gah. Will update the first post in a moment, but the current highest offer is 7kg for the prismatic bell (@Bany), and 4kg for all three pets (@Oxton).

@Sylvaneer

I would definitely be interested in old dragons (with IDs 6-digits or lower) as partial! :)

Going to ping everyone who's posted so far; thank you all for your interest and your patience! Still trying to reply to messages regarding this on here and on Dappervolk, so apologies in advance if it takes me a while to reply to offers, etc!

@toy
@X3X
@Card
@BeingOfSalt
@Wonderlande
I can do 4.5kg for the three 4ids
7.5kg for the bell
@Wonderlande
I can do 4.5kg for the three 4ids
7.5kg for the bell
tastefulmarketing.gif
@Toska
@Wonderlande

5kg for the IDs
@Toska
@Wonderlande

5kg for the IDs
@Wonderlande

hi! could i offer a 6-dig female imp. here for the bell? the lowest price for a 6-dig imp on AH is 8000g (lowest for female is 20kg but that seems.. high)

also, could i offer a water sprite + 3kg for the pets?

EDIT: 4kg + a water sprite for the pets?

@Wonderlande

hi! could i offer a 6-dig female imp. here for the bell? the lowest price for a 6-dig imp on AH is 8000g (lowest for female is 20kg but that seems.. high)

also, could i offer a water sprite + 3kg for the pets?

EDIT: 4kg + a water sprite for the pets?

iQrvnPv.png
@Wonderlande

Okay, thanks! Also do you have any interest in sprites?
@Wonderlande

Okay, thanks! Also do you have any interest in sprites?
@wonderlande
@cactolith14
I will wait to see what Wonderland values your offers at (in pure gems) before bidding any further
@wonderlande
@cactolith14
I will wait to see what Wonderland values your offers at (in pure gems) before bidding any further
tastefulmarketing.gif
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 10 11