Back

Items For Sale

Arrange the purchasing and selling of items.
TOPIC | [SOLD] Sunchaser Jewelry
[s]...Liquidating expensive things Hard. BUT Brightshine is coming up. [item=sunchaser jewelry] I don't want it anymore. It's in the AH at 30kG as proof that I have it. I'd like to get that much out of it if I can but, man, I am not patient. I'll probably go as low as 24kG for them. I paid 12kG for them 'back in the day' so I'd like to at least get twice what I paid. Mostly I need to expand my lair [i]wheezes[/i] so I'll take treasure at a 1:1100 ratio too [u][b]Things I'll accept as partial;[/b][/u] [item=lightning sprite] 7kG [item=arcane sprite] 10kG [item=Archivists Spellscroll] 4kG [item=Vial of Scattersight] 500G [item=breed change: wildclaw] 2kG [item=breed change: ridgeback]200G [item=breed change: Skydancer]300G [LIST] [*][s]Genes at their MP/LAH value[/s] [*][s]Scenes at their MP/LAH value[/s] [*][s]Halos. By the Eleven, please give me halos.[/s] [*][s]LVL 25 G1s, especially GW/FP build. And they gotta be pretty.[/s] [/LIST] [s]I'm also looking for art for some of my dragons, and I'll happily look at accents or skincents as partial too. My favorite accent artist is UniformShark and my favorite dragons are ridgebacks/imperials/skydancers, especially males, if that helps you offer for trade. [b][u]ALSO; I'm subscribed pls no ping[/u][/b][/s]
...Liquidating expensive things Hard. BUT Brightshine is coming up.

Sunchaser Jewelry

I don't want it anymore. It's in the AH at 30kG as proof that I have it.

I'd like to get that much out of it if I can but, man, I am not patient.
I'll probably go as low as 24kG for them. I paid 12kG for them 'back in the day' so I'd like to at least get twice what I paid.

Mostly I need to expand my lair wheezes so I'll take treasure at a 1:1100 ratio too

Things I'll accept as partial;

Lightning Sprite 7kG Arcane Sprite 10kG
4kG Vial of Scattersight 500G Breed Change: Wildclaw 2kG
Breed Change: Ridgeback 200G Breed Change: Skydancer 300G
  • Genes at their MP/LAH value
  • Scenes at their MP/LAH value
  • Halos. By the Eleven, please give me halos.
  • LVL 25 G1s, especially GW/FP build. And they gotta be pretty.

I'm also looking for art for some of my dragons, and I'll happily look at accents or skincents as partial too. My favorite accent artist is UniformShark and my favorite dragons are ridgebacks/imperials/skydancers, especially males, if that helps you offer for trade.

ALSO; I'm subscribed pls no ping
IB7Plwf.png
Oh man, this is super tempting o:

Would you be possibly interested in leveling services as partial instead of lvl 25 g1s? If so, what would you value it at?
Oh man, this is super tempting o:

Would you be possibly interested in leveling services as partial instead of lvl 25 g1s? If so, what would you value it at?
6mWOUG0.png
@Runi

Oh if you could level my current G1s I'd be interested.

I haven't paid a leveler in a while I usually just buy LVL 25s. If I did, I'd want them to be leveled and sent back before I sent the jewelry. Would you be adding the stones as well?

Average for full leveling minus stones I'm seeing is in the 200g/kT range. That said a lot of my g1s are in the 7-15 lvl range because I try and get bored
@Runi

Oh if you could level my current G1s I'd be interested.

I haven't paid a leveler in a while I usually just buy LVL 25s. If I did, I'd want them to be leveled and sent back before I sent the jewelry. Would you be adding the stones as well?

Average for full leveling minus stones I'm seeing is in the 200g/kT range. That said a lot of my g1s are in the 7-15 lvl range because I try and get bored
IB7Plwf.png
@Paresseux

That would be totally understandable; I don't expect you to send me your dragons and not have any insurance for getting them back haha. I do not add stones or stats, though, as I train with a Mire Flyer.

Seeing that lvl 7-15 takes at most 15 minutes, how does a price of 185g for each sound?

So my offer would be 20kg, 1 WC scroll, 3 scattersights, and leveling 3 dragons c:
@Paresseux

That would be totally understandable; I don't expect you to send me your dragons and not have any insurance for getting them back haha. I do not add stones or stats, though, as I train with a Mire Flyer.

Seeing that lvl 7-15 takes at most 15 minutes, how does a price of 185g for each sound?

So my offer would be 20kg, 1 WC scroll, 3 scattersights, and leveling 3 dragons c:
6mWOUG0.png
@Runi

That sounds perfect to me! I'll go ahead and set the CRs up for my dragons and throw my sunchaser jewelry up for a redonkulous price as proof that it's still there for you when you're finished with them. When they're leveled, we can set up a final CR for everything.

Does that sound alright?
@Runi

That sounds perfect to me! I'll go ahead and set the CRs up for my dragons and throw my sunchaser jewelry up for a redonkulous price as proof that it's still there for you when you're finished with them. When they're leveled, we can set up a final CR for everything.

Does that sound alright?
IB7Plwf.png
@Paresseux

Sounds fantastic! I'm out running some errands atm but I'll get started leveling asap :)
@Paresseux

Sounds fantastic! I'm out running some errands atm but I'll get started leveling asap :)
6mWOUG0.png
@Runi Take your time! The Jewelry isn't going anywhere!
@Runi Take your time! The Jewelry isn't going anywhere!
IB7Plwf.png