Back

Items For Sale

Arrange the purchasing and selling of items.
TOPIC | Lvl 22 cauldron (free)
1 2
I want to level up my cauldron to lvl 24 for poison banescale gene. First time doing this but from what I gathered from similar posts is that you bring the ingredients and i give u the item? If this isn't how it works please let me know and I will delete thread if possible. Honestly just want an easier way to level up because getting ingredients for the darkened sight is draining my treasure lol.

I have a couple of banescale dream dragons that needs toxin to work and thank you for even checking this thread out. I am nervous posting but also getting desperate lol.

Also if anyone has a heal ability stone i would buy it from you so my dragon team can grind the newer coliseum please and thank you. Been trying to scout the market and ah for that.
I want to level up my cauldron to lvl 24 for poison banescale gene. First time doing this but from what I gathered from similar posts is that you bring the ingredients and i give u the item? If this isn't how it works please let me know and I will delete thread if possible. Honestly just want an easier way to level up because getting ingredients for the darkened sight is draining my treasure lol.

I have a couple of banescale dream dragons that needs toxin to work and thank you for even checking this thread out. I am nervous posting but also getting desperate lol.

Also if anyone has a heal ability stone i would buy it from you so my dragon team can grind the newer coliseum please and thank you. Been trying to scout the market and ah for that.
@rabidminimoose

Would you be up for brewing me some Scene: Remembrance? I'd like as many as you're willing to do!

Also, are you looking for Aid or Regeneration?
@rabidminimoose

Would you be up for brewing me some Scene: Remembrance? I'd like as many as you're willing to do!

Also, are you looking for Aid or Regeneration?
Snivy on Dappervolk! Offering 500/1000g for Hatching Slots :D Wishlist and Personal Quest
Offering Expedited Leveling
Trading Strange Chests for Eggs!
@rabidminimoose Could you transmute my black slime into white slime?
@rabidminimoose Could you transmute my black slime into white slime?
ldNLSdw.png
I was hoping for regeneration thank you and i can get on that soon! @snivy88 and @Digimon11 how many will you be sending over and was wondering black slime transfiguration is fastest if thats alright snivy? And i can continue with the scene remembrance?
I was hoping for regeneration thank you and i can get on that soon! @snivy88 and @Digimon11 how many will you be sending over and was wondering black slime transfiguration is fastest if thats alright snivy? And i can continue with the scene remembrance?
@rabidminimoose

Yeah, I don't mind sending over one as a tip, I have plenty! I don't mind if you do digimon11's first, as long as you get mine in before it expires (The brew expires at Friday 12th 10:00).

Would asking for 4 brews of Scene: Remembrance be excessive?
@rabidminimoose

Yeah, I don't mind sending over one as a tip, I have plenty! I don't mind if you do digimon11's first, as long as you get mine in before it expires (The brew expires at Friday 12th 10:00).

Would asking for 4 brews of Scene: Remembrance be excessive?
Snivy on Dappervolk! Offering 500/1000g for Hatching Slots :D Wishlist and Personal Quest
Offering Expedited Leveling
Trading Strange Chests for Eggs!
@snivy88 not at all i Can do four for sure and if ya need more i can try. Been grinding the coli so i wont miss when the timer goes off.

@digimon11 if you want to send over how ever many slime u want to be transmuted i can start on that first thing.
@snivy88 not at all i Can do four for sure and if ya need more i can try. Been grinding the coli so i wont miss when the timer goes off.

@digimon11 if you want to send over how ever many slime u want to be transmuted i can start on that first thing.
@rabidminimoose Alright, sending it now! Thanks so much! Also, Thank you @/snivy88 :)
@rabidminimoose Alright, sending it now! Thanks so much! Also, Thank you @/snivy88 :)
ldNLSdw.png
I have a lvl 22 cauldron up and free if anyone else would like me to brew.
I have a lvl 22 cauldron up and free if anyone else would like me to brew.
@rabidminimoose I could use some help restocking some materials, like beakers and reinforced beakers, etc.
@rabidminimoose I could use some help restocking some materials, like beakers and reinforced beakers, etc.
@aetherseer ok! Thank you ima start on those is there a certain amount or should i just do as many as i can?
@aetherseer ok! Thank you ima start on those is there a certain amount or should i just do as many as i can?
1 2