Back

Items For Sale

Arrange the purchasing and selling of items.
TOPIC | Africa's Brewing Service- Free! (lvl28)
1 2 ... 10 11 12 13 14 ... 19 20
@Africa Hi! Ping me when you're open for non-fest again?

I'd also like 3 of each baldwin skin made. Lemme know if you can do ^_^
@Africa Hi! Ping me when you're open for non-fest again?

I'd also like 3 of each baldwin skin made. Lemme know if you can do ^_^
Uf8EgNV.pngtDeKDnH.png
@Tropickle Sure thing! I can ping you after the fest is over. And yes, feel free to send over the materials and treasure for the skins~
@Tropickle Sure thing! I can ping you after the fest is over. And yes, feel free to send over the materials and treasure for the skins~
Art Shop
Africa's Brewing Service!
Perma Challenge
Hello there, fellow rain enthusiasts. I bless rains, for free! That's quite a deal, if you ask me- I can fill up your local water reserve and sprinkle your garden, all at the same time!
^^^
^^^
Art Shop
Perma Challenge
Hello there, fellow rain enthusiasts. I bless rains, for free! That's quite a deal, if you ask me- I can fill up your local water reserve and sprinkle your garden, all at the same time!
Do you have a slot for festival currency brewing left? If so, can I please have a slot to brew 10 sets of 20 FC?
Do you have a slot for festival currency brewing left? If so, can I please have a slot to brew 10 sets of 20 FC?
@Mystyic I do! Sorry for the late reply, I was drowning in pings. Send the materials and treasure when you are ready!
@Mystyic I do! Sorry for the late reply, I was drowning in pings. Send the materials and treasure when you are ready!
Art Shop
Perma Challenge
@Tropickle @xxxx Hello! This is the after-festival ping you guys wanted! I am currently brewing a Prismatic token (it should be done in 2 days), and after that I have a melting order to complete. If you don't mind, you could order now and be put in the queue [emoji=sun size=1]
@Tropickle @xxxx
Hello! This is the after-festival ping you guys wanted! I am currently brewing a Prismatic token (it should be done in 2 days), and after that I have a melting order to complete. If you don't mind, you could order now and be put in the queue
Art Shop
Perma Challenge
@Africa I’ll send you mats for a snake! Ping when you’re ready ^_^
@Africa I’ll send you mats for a snake! Ping when you’re ready ^_^
Uf8EgNV.pngtDeKDnH.png
@Tropickle Sure thing!
@Tropickle Sure thing!
Art Shop
Perma Challenge
@Africa I'd like to order 4 Imbued Sulfurs! I'll go ahead and send the mats so you can start at your convenience! :)
@Africa I'd like to order 4 Imbued Sulfurs! I'll go ahead and send the mats so you can start at your convenience! :)
.......... LkdNdSp.png ..........
I'm xxxx , 4 x's please! "xxx" is someone else.

* LF : BBB Transmuters! Paying 1.5~1.7k tr / 1.3~1.5g per melt!

* Currency Exchange! Offering Gems Looking for Treasure

@xxxx I'll get right to it when I get the chance!
@xxxx I'll get right to it when I get the chance!
Art Shop
Perma Challenge
1 2 ... 10 11 12 13 14 ... 19 20