Back

Items For Sale

Arrange the purchasing and selling of items.
TOPIC | [s] outfit designs! (open)
1 2
[center][img] https://txt-dynamic.static.1001fonts.net/txt/b3RmLjQ0Ljc1YjNhMS5WMlZzWTI5dFpTRSwuMAAA/superion.regular.png[/img] WE ARE: [b]OPEN[/b] welcome to kenny’s designs! i’m your host, kenny, and here you can find some dope dress ups for your dragon! whether is be a full design, or adding that final touch to your favourite dragon thats just [i]missing something[/i] and you just cant figure out what, or maybe even trying to recreate a fandom character, i’m your guy! i live character design, so i will take time out of my day just to design yours! [b]t.o.c.[/b] welcome (you are here) [img]https://txt-dynamic.static.1001fonts.net/txt/b3RmLjQ0Ljc1YjNhMS5UV0Z6WTI5MC4wAAA,/superion.regular.png[/img] [img] https://txt-dynamic.static.1001fonts.net/txt/b3RmLjQ0Ljc1YjNhMS5UbVYzY3csLC4wAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA,/superion.regular.png[/img] no news! [/center]
superion.regular.png
WE ARE: OPEN

welcome to kenny’s designs! i’m your host, kenny, and here you can find some dope dress ups for your dragon! whether is be a full design, or adding that final touch to your favourite dragon thats just missing something and you just cant figure out what, or maybe even trying to recreate a fandom character, i’m your guy! i live character design, so i will take time out of my day just to design yours!

t.o.c.
welcome (you are here)

superion.regular.png

superion.regular.png
no news!
[center][img] https://txt-dynamic.static.1001fonts.net/txt/b3RmLjQ0Ljc1YjNhMS5VblZzWlhNLC4wAAAAAAAAAAAA/superion.regular.png[/img] - dont rush me! i do have some life, and i am in the est time zone, meaning im +3 server time! - dont be rude! say please, thank you, etc! common decency stuff! - the password changes [b]every week[/b], at some point on mondays! if theres a new password on monday, it’ll be in the first post! - payment [b]first[/b] through PMS! no wat around this. dint like it? dont order. - no, i will not haggle. - [b]do not ping me[/b]. - no, i do not have the items from the outfit. if i did, i’m not selling them, anyways! - DELETE THE NOTES IN THE FORM. those are guidelines. - password: tell me what your fave character of all time is! [center]
superion.regular.png

- dont rush me! i do have some life, and i am in the est time zone, meaning im +3 server time!
- dont be rude! say please, thank you, etc! common decency stuff!
- the password changes every week, at some point on mondays! if theres a new password on monday, it’ll be in the first post!
- payment first through PMS! no wat around this. dint like it? dont order.
- no, i will not haggle.
- do not ping me.
- no, i do not have the items from the outfit. if i did, i’m not selling them, anyways!
- DELETE THE NOTES IN THE FORM. those are guidelines.
- password: tell me what your fave character of all time is!
[center][img]https://txt-dynamic.static.1001fonts.net/txt/b3RmLjQ0Ljc1YjNhMS5SWGhoYlhCc1pYTWdUaUJRY21salpYTSwuMAAAAAAAAAAA/superion.regular.png[/img] [b]g:t rates[/b] 1 gem = 1100 treasure [b]small, 3300t*[/b] these designs are already made, designed, but are missing thst certain something to really finish them. for these, i will give you three** different examples, and you can pick whichever you like! no examples (yet!) [code]i need you to finish this! [b]dragon id[/b]: here [b]example number[/b]: the default 3, less than 3, or more? [b]the theme[/b]: here [b]description of dragon[/b]: tell me about your dragon! keep it to six sentences or less. or a few bullet points! [b]lore description[/b]: same as the above! if you have no lore, delete this! [b]password[/b]: read the rules![/code] [b]large, 7700t[/b] these dragons need an entire outfit! these are big designs, that take longer! [outfit=1206190] [outfit=1206192] [outfit=1206193] [code]i need you to finish this! [b]dragon id[/b]: here [b]decoration slots:[/b] how many decoration slots? exact number, please. this is just so i dont go over what you have or will want! this doesnt mean i will use them all! [b]the theme[/b]: here [b]colors[/b]: give the BASIC COLORS you want to focus on! [b]description of dragon[/b]: tell me about your dragon! keep it to six sentences or less. or a few bullet points! [b]lore description[/b]: same as the above! if you have no lore, delete this! [b]password[/b]: read the rules![/code] [b]fandom 13,200t[/b] have a favourite character that you want in dragon form? i’ll do my best to replicate it!! no examples (yet) [code]i need you to finish this! [b]dragon id[/b]: here [b]slot number[/b]: how many decoration slots? exact number, please. this is just so i dont go over what you have or will want! this doesnt mean i will use them all! [b]the character[/b]: here [b]character image[/b]: [url=LINKHERE]here[/url] [/code] *1100t per example ** you may ask for less examples, or more, so price varies. [/center]
superion.regular.png

g:t rates
1 gem = 1100 treasure

small, 3300t*
these designs are already made, designed, but are missing thst certain something to really finish them. for these, i will give you three** different examples, and you can pick whichever you like!

no examples (yet!)
Code:
i need you to finish this! [b]dragon id[/b]: here [b]example number[/b]: the default 3, less than 3, or more? [b]the theme[/b]: here [b]description of dragon[/b]: tell me about your dragon! keep it to six sentences or less. or a few bullet points! [b]lore description[/b]: same as the above! if you have no lore, delete this! [b]password[/b]: read the rules!

large, 7700t
these dragons need an entire outfit! these are big designs, that take longer!

cynara
barbados
dream dragon

Code:
i need you to finish this! [b]dragon id[/b]: here [b]decoration slots:[/b] how many decoration slots? exact number, please. this is just so i dont go over what you have or will want! this doesnt mean i will use them all! [b]the theme[/b]: here [b]colors[/b]: give the BASIC COLORS you want to focus on! [b]description of dragon[/b]: tell me about your dragon! keep it to six sentences or less. or a few bullet points! [b]lore description[/b]: same as the above! if you have no lore, delete this! [b]password[/b]: read the rules!

fandom 13,200t
have a favourite character that you want in dragon form? i’ll do my best to replicate it!!

no examples (yet)
Code:
i need you to finish this! [b]dragon id[/b]: here [b]slot number[/b]: how many decoration slots? exact number, please. this is just so i dont go over what you have or will want! this doesnt mean i will use them all! [b]the character[/b]: here [b]character image[/b]: [url=LINKHERE]here[/url]

*1100t per example
** you may ask for less examples, or more, so price varies.
[center][img] https://txt-dynamic.static.1001fonts.net/txt/b3RmLjQ0Ljc1YjNhMS5RV1IyWlhKMGFYTmxiV1Z1ZEhNLC4wAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA,/superion.regular.png[/img] want to advertise your shop? or even advertise mine? you cam do so here by [b]PMING[/b] me the following form and a payment depending on how long youd like the advert up! [b]advert prices[/b] weeklong advertisement: 1100t or 1g monthlong advertisement: 4400t or 4g permanent advertisement: 22,000t or 20g [b]weeklong[/b] none! [b]monthlong[/b] none [b]permanent[/b] none [b]our advertisements[/b] none
superion.regular.png
want to advertise your shop? or even advertise mine? you cam do so here by PMING me the following form and a payment depending on how long youd like the advert up!

advert prices
weeklong advertisement: 1100t or 1g
monthlong advertisement: 4400t or 4g
permanent advertisement: 22,000t or 20g

weeklong
none!

monthlong
none

permanent
none

our advertisements
none
[center][img] https://txt-dynamic.static.1001fonts.net/txt/b3RmLjQ0Ljc1YjNhMS5VR2x1WjJ4cGMzUSwuMAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA/superion.regular.png[/img] none yet
superion.regular.png

none yet
reserved
reserved
bump
bump
bump
bump
bump
bump
bump
bump