Back

Items For Sale

Arrange the purchasing and selling of items.
TOPIC | [FREE] Lvl 14 Cauldron - closed, sorry!
1 2
CURRENT LEVEL: 14

alright, i've seen plenty of these around, so i'm here to add mine to the pile. i gotta level my brew so i can make the stuff i wanna make, and i dont wanna have pages of (admittedly adorable) frog companions sitting in my hoard. ;-;

if you want to order something just ping me on this thread, and when i confirm, you can PM or CR me the items + treasure for the brew (whichever method you prefer, i don't mind either).
i'll brew it for you, and then i'll send the result back when the brew is done! you get your things, i get experience, everyone's happy.

i won't reduce / transmute things for you though! it's boring and the whole point of this is so that i don't have to transmute stuff lmao.

currently brewing:

waiting:
CURRENT LEVEL: 14

alright, i've seen plenty of these around, so i'm here to add mine to the pile. i gotta level my brew so i can make the stuff i wanna make, and i dont wanna have pages of (admittedly adorable) frog companions sitting in my hoard. ;-;

if you want to order something just ping me on this thread, and when i confirm, you can PM or CR me the items + treasure for the brew (whichever method you prefer, i don't mind either).
i'll brew it for you, and then i'll send the result back when the brew is done! you get your things, i get experience, everyone's happy.

i won't reduce / transmute things for you though! it's boring and the whole point of this is so that i don't have to transmute stuff lmao.

currently brewing:

waiting:
__________.____
plague_banner.png

MUYNhfy.png_iDFl61R.png
JvUa9ma.png_WKtl2lb.png
plagueshieldr.png
@lightsgodown

If you're open during the festival, could you help me brew 5 sets of 20 festival currency?
@lightsgodown

If you're open during the festival, could you help me brew 5 sets of 20 festival currency?
aka agateflame
@Audible yep! feel free to send the materials over whenever :)
@Audible yep! feel free to send the materials over whenever :)
__________.____
plague_banner.png

MUYNhfy.png_iDFl61R.png
JvUa9ma.png_WKtl2lb.png
plagueshieldr.png
@lightsgodown
Could I get you to brew a lab coat for me?
@lightsgodown
Could I get you to brew a lab coat for me?
Fear Frog Vibrant Jeweler Familiars For Trade! Masked Gryphon Zephyr Gem Guardian
@EvilCopepod

yeah! audible hasnt sent anything yet, so feel free to give me the mats + treasure and i’ll start it asap :)
@EvilCopepod

yeah! audible hasnt sent anything yet, so feel free to give me the mats + treasure and i’ll start it asap :)
__________.____
plague_banner.png

MUYNhfy.png_iDFl61R.png
JvUa9ma.png_WKtl2lb.png
plagueshieldr.png
^
^
__________.____
plague_banner.png

MUYNhfy.png_iDFl61R.png
JvUa9ma.png_WKtl2lb.png
plagueshieldr.png
@lightsgodown Could i get 2 sets of reinforced glass beakers please? So 4 in total
@lightsgodown Could i get 2 sets of reinforced glass beakers please? So 4 in total
Meal Moth .....
- Arby
- He/Him
- FR+0
- Wishlist

@arboribus

yep! feel free to send the materials over whenever
@arboribus

yep! feel free to send the materials over whenever
__________.____
plague_banner.png

MUYNhfy.png_iDFl61R.png
JvUa9ma.png_WKtl2lb.png
plagueshieldr.png
^
^
__________.____
plague_banner.png

MUYNhfy.png_iDFl61R.png
JvUa9ma.png_WKtl2lb.png
plagueshieldr.png
Oh, are you still open and at level 12? I can CR you the material and treasure for 3 set sets (totaling 6) reinforced glass beakers, if that's okay :)
Oh, are you still open and at level 12? I can CR you the material and treasure for 3 set sets (totaling 6) reinforced glass beakers, if that's okay :)
TO5f5vS.png 1YB0OjO.png 8FIEPx6.png
qjxrAwx.png rI18gRz.png tPUgbea.png
FE9pJK1.png FM_Button_-_Chaotic_Neutral.png QUIpVFE.png
1 2