Back

Items For Sale

Arrange the purchasing and selling of items.
TOPIC | Coli Grinding [open]
1 2 3 4
I’m looking to earn some treasure/gems, so I’m open to doing some grinding for folks! I have 3 level 25’s, fully stated and stoned at the ready! Choose a level below, each level has the venues I will grind in depending on which you buy. I can farm different venues in whichever venues are included in the level you pick or just one, you choose! You will receive everything found. [b]Please try your best to accept your crossroads as soon as you can so I can move on to others waiting and not get any items mixed up! Thanks! [emoji=snapper laughing size=2][/b] [b][Level 1 Venues][/b] Training fields Woodland Path Scorched Forest Sandswept Delta Blooming Grove Forgotten Cave Bamboo Falls Thunderhead Savanna Red rock Cove 40kt/40G for an hour. [b][Level 2 Venues][/b] Waterway Arena Volcanic Vents Rainsong Jungle Boreal Wood Crystal Pools 50kt/50G for an hour. [b][Level 3 Venues][/b] Harpy’s Roost Ghostlight Ruins Mire Golem Workshop Kelp Beds 65kt/65G for an hour. [center]Items will be sent via 2-way crossroads, the first CR will be a 2-way, please put the full payment in this one! The other CRs will be 1-way so you can just accept them. I usually can be done the same day or the next, but my speed relies heavily on how fast you accept your crossroads! So please keep an eye out! Once completed if you decide you no longer want the items or don’t have the treasure I can either hold the items for a little bit while you get the treasure back, or just keep the items if you no longer want them at all. [/center] Lil schedule Grinding today for MOMOFSIX Scy64 jia1303 Icthys Lyathali Highhighhopes Banshee [If my rates are too low/high feel free to tell me, never offered Coli grinding before]
I’m looking to earn some treasure/gems, so I’m open to doing some grinding for folks! I have 3 level 25’s, fully stated and stoned at the ready!

Choose a level below, each level has the venues I will grind in depending on which you buy. I can farm different venues in whichever venues are included in the level you pick or just one, you choose! You will receive everything found.

Please try your best to accept your crossroads as soon as you can so I can move on to others waiting and not get any items mixed up! Thanks!

[Level 1 Venues]

Training fields
Woodland Path
Scorched Forest
Sandswept Delta
Blooming Grove
Forgotten Cave
Bamboo Falls
Thunderhead Savanna
Red rock Cove

40kt/40G for an hour.

[Level 2 Venues]

Waterway
Arena
Volcanic Vents
Rainsong Jungle
Boreal Wood
Crystal Pools

50kt/50G for an hour.

[Level 3 Venues]

Harpy’s Roost
Ghostlight Ruins
Mire
Golem Workshop
Kelp Beds

65kt/65G for an hour.

Items will be sent via 2-way crossroads, the first CR will be a 2-way, please put the full payment in this one! The other CRs will be 1-way so you can just accept them.

I usually can be done the same day or the next, but my speed relies heavily on how fast you accept your crossroads! So please keep an eye out!

Once completed if you decide you no longer want the items or don’t have the treasure I can either hold the items for a little bit while you get the treasure back, or just keep the items if you no longer want them at all.

Lil schedule

Grinding today for

MOMOFSIX
Scy64
jia1303
Icthys
Lyathali
Highhighhopes
Banshee

[If my rates are too low/high feel free to tell me, never offered Coli grinding before]
2h7Gv3O.png
@griffinite

hi there, you posted this in the right place so no worries there!

30 minutes is normally around 30kt/g & 1 hour 60kt/g but if you're alright with 50kt/g then that's a decent price too. it would probably be good to note down the max amount of time you're comfortable grinding for.

i'd also like to get 1 hour of grinding in thunderhead savanna please, and i'd like all drops if that's possible. :3
@griffinite

hi there, you posted this in the right place so no worries there!

30 minutes is normally around 30kt/g & 1 hour 60kt/g but if you're alright with 50kt/g then that's a decent price too. it would probably be good to note down the max amount of time you're comfortable grinding for.

i'd also like to get 1 hour of grinding in thunderhead savanna please, and i'd like all drops if that's possible. :3
@yall thanks! I’m redoing this in another window just haven’t finished haha, should’ve done some research, but awesome, I’ll get started on your hour in 2 minutes!
@yall thanks! I’m redoing this in another window just haven’t finished haha, should’ve done some research, but awesome, I’ll get started on your hour in 2 minutes!
2h7Gv3O.png
@yall sent 2 CR’s with all items found, will continue smelting for ya
@yall sent 2 CR’s with all items found, will continue smelting for ya
2h7Gv3O.png
@Griffinite can i get an hour in Sandswept Delta?
@Griffinite can i get an hour in Sandswept Delta?
DXuLvjQ.gifpcdYdRk.gifq7tu5XF.gif7QJcc7s.gifgiwgxiH.gifjqE8J1s.gifeOg52tD.gifl8CUtND.gifWdxAR7K.giffnRn1iI.gifbqKuPbg.gifXloNM2j.gif
@SayuriHawthorn Yeah’ I’ll get started as soon as I can and CR everything over :)
@SayuriHawthorn Yeah’ I’ll get started as soon as I can and CR everything over :)
2h7Gv3O.png
@SayuriHawthorn I’ve started the 2 CR’s for your items!
@SayuriHawthorn I’ve started the 2 CR’s for your items!
2h7Gv3O.png
@Griffinite
Can I get an hour in Waterway?
@Griffinite
Can I get an hour in Waterway?
l2L83AE.gifLO7hyP3.gifjPdGQf9.gifGcmGviW.gif
@mrgbmommy yup! I’ll start as soon as I can and send a CR with all items when I’m done!
@mrgbmommy yup! I’ll start as soon as I can and send a CR with all items when I’m done!
2h7Gv3O.png
Hello @Griffinite , can you do thunderhead savanna and bamboo falls

And all drops if possible
Hello @Griffinite , can you do thunderhead savanna and bamboo falls

And all drops if possible
1 2 3 4