Back

Items For Sale

Arrange the purchasing and selling of items.
TOPIC | 1-25 QUICK Leveling - Closed
1 2 ... 11 12 13 14 15 ... 18 19
@Arythl

I've got one in need of leveling to 25 (he's a 6 right now).
@Arythl

I've got one in need of leveling to 25 (he's a 6 right now).
@bumperstew Sounds good! I'll add you to the waiting list. Please send over a CR and I'll start when I am ready for your order <3
@bumperstew Sounds good! I'll add you to the waiting list. Please send over a CR and I'll start when I am ready for your order <3
IMG_0615.png
Can I stay on ping list a bit longer?
Can I stay on ping list a bit longer?
◊visit my hatchery◊
8Bn6kRb.png
ocp6AT9.png
gTTW2gA.png
y0uoxOl.png
MHHKqsF.png
pOcJyaI.png
sWH2Lvd.png
◊ forever forgetting things
◊ seriously.. my adhd is so bad
◊ literally just winging it

sWH2Lvd.png
@pleiadeswitchx Yep! You'll stay on there until you request to be taken off. (:
@pleiadeswitchx Yep! You'll stay on there until you request to be taken off. (:
IMG_0615.png
Can I be placed on the ping list?
Can I be placed on the ping list?
Bs48ntF.png
@PlasmaStorm Yeah, sure! (:
@PlasmaStorm Yeah, sure! (:
IMG_0615.png
Unfortunately, I will be closing down on June 14th for an undetermined amount of time due to a large order I am taking! I will still complete the orders I have been commissioned before I start the large one. Sorry to those on the pinglist, as I will not be taking your orders.

I am also pinging the pinglist, as I feel it is necessary. I will be removing everyone from the pinglist unless requested otherwise. If you would like to be pinged on my reopening, please inform me (through PMs)

Please Do Not Post
Unfortunately, I will be closing down on June 14th for an undetermined amount of time due to a large order I am taking! I will still complete the orders I have been commissioned before I start the large one. Sorry to those on the pinglist, as I will not be taking your orders.

I am also pinging the pinglist, as I feel it is necessary. I will be removing everyone from the pinglist unless requested otherwise. If you would like to be pinged on my reopening, please inform me (through PMs)

Please Do Not Post
IMG_0615.png
REOPENING! I currently have 6 slots open. First come, first serve!
REOPENING! I currently have 6 slots open. First come, first serve!
IMG_0615.png
[emoji=left wing size=1] Bump! [emoji=right wing size=1] I adjusted some prices to make it even cheaper :D
Bump! I adjusted some prices to make it even cheaper :D
IMG_0615.png
Hello there! Cheap leveling, oh my!!! I have three or four that need a workout. Would it be possible to train them all to lvl 19 only? I hope that wouldn't be too much of an inconvenience. I'm broke as broke can be... too many dragons, too little cash; I'm sure you've been there before too :D

Username: @ElementMaster
Link to dragon(s) you want leveled: This girl first!
Starting Level & Finished Level: 1
Payment (g/t/mixed): Treasure
Additional information: I will definitely be a returning customer :)
Hello there! Cheap leveling, oh my!!! I have three or four that need a workout. Would it be possible to train them all to lvl 19 only? I hope that wouldn't be too much of an inconvenience. I'm broke as broke can be... too many dragons, too little cash; I'm sure you've been there before too :D

Username: @ElementMaster
Link to dragon(s) you want leveled: This girl first!
Starting Level & Finished Level: 1
Payment (g/t/mixed): Treasure
Additional information: I will definitely be a returning customer :)
IMG_4595.png
image1.png
5hF3FGk.png
image0.png
image0.png
image3.png
1 2 ... 11 12 13 14 15 ... 18 19