Back

Items For Sale

Arrange the purchasing and selling of items.
TOPIC | PWYW Outfit Designs! [OPEN!]
1 2 3 4
@duckduckdragon

Polaris (#27213)

I used the skin Mechanical Valkyrie (#27213) as a base for an ethereal-themed outfit with a hint of mech on the wings. There are a few steampunk wings that match its colors if you want to try something more steampunk-leaning. I complimented the accent’s jewelry with golden seraph, eerie cyan, and aquamarine flourish apparel. The Eerie Cyan Ghastcrown and Unlucky Tools look good, but I worried it would be too cluttered. As an alternate headdress, you can replace the Seaweed Unicorn Horn with an Eerie Cyan Ghastcrown. The outfit looks nice with a Fathomsearch Halo or Spirit Jug if you want to add a bit water theme to match your lair.

You can send a CR or PM with payment. Minimum payment of 35kt/g (1 outfit).

Thank you for ordering and remember to save your own copy!
@duckduckdragon

Polaris (#27213)

I used the skin Mechanical Valkyrie (#27213) as a base for an ethereal-themed outfit with a hint of mech on the wings. There are a few steampunk wings that match its colors if you want to try something more steampunk-leaning. I complimented the accent’s jewelry with golden seraph, eerie cyan, and aquamarine flourish apparel. The Eerie Cyan Ghastcrown and Unlucky Tools look good, but I worried it would be too cluttered. As an alternate headdress, you can replace the Seaweed Unicorn Horn with an Eerie Cyan Ghastcrown. The outfit looks nice with a Fathomsearch Halo or Spirit Jug if you want to add a bit water theme to match your lair.

@SuperHappy thank you so much! Payment is on the way ^^
@SuperHappy thank you so much! Payment is on the way ^^
Omg finally an open outfit shop!!! Dragon: [url=https://www1.flightrising.com/dragon/65443275][img]https://www1.flightrising.com/rendern/350/654433/65443275_350.png[/img][/url] Theme: this is supposed to be sky themed and look all airy and floaty. Please use a few different colours so she looks vibrant. I would also prefer no super dark colours, but if it's blue or you find something that works really well go ahead! Restrictions: no accents please but go all out otherwise Other Notes/Requests: Thank you!!!! @SuperHappy oops forgot to ping
Omg finally an open outfit shop!!!
Dragon: 65443275_350.png
Theme: this is supposed to be sky themed and look all airy and floaty. Please use a few different colours so she looks vibrant. I would also prefer no super dark colours, but if it's blue or you find something that works really well go ahead!
Restrictions: no accents please but go all out otherwise
Other Notes/Requests:

Thank you!!!!
@SuperHappy oops forgot to ping
@hoatzin

Mercer

She was a bit difficult to dress! I couldn’t think of a lot of airy apparel that wasn’t just white. The lucky sage lanterns look beautiful on her, so I tried to match them with a bit of red by using some of the Unyielding Chitin set. Pieces of red rose, crimson rogue, pristine rose thorn, glamorous scarlet, respectable alabaster, and scarlet sylvan apparel sets will also work with the outfit, so you can mix and match and experiment to find the look you want!

@hoatzin

Mercer

She was a bit difficult to dress! I couldn’t think of a lot of airy apparel that wasn’t just white. The lucky sage lanterns look beautiful on her, so I tried to match them with a bit of red by using some of the Unyielding Chitin set. Pieces of red rose, crimson rogue, pristine rose thorn, glamorous scarlet, respectable alabaster, and scarlet sylvan apparel sets will also work with the outfit, so you can mix and match and experiment to find the look you want!

@SuperHappy, your outfits look great! Could I possibly get some outfits for these two? Dragon: [url=https://www1.flightrising.com/dragon/62692592][img]https://www1.flightrising.com/rendern/avatars/626926/62692592.png[/img][/url] Theme: Nothing in specific! Restrictions: Please no UMAs, and I’ve got 15 apparel slots! Dragon: [url=https://www1.flightrising.com/dragon/62785609][img]https://www1.flightrising.com/rendern/avatars/627857/62785609.png[/img][/url] Theme: Again, feel free to do what you’d like Restrictions: Same as above, no UMAs and 15 apparel slots
@SuperHappy, your outfits look great! Could I possibly get some outfits for these two?

Dragon: 62692592.png
Theme: Nothing in specific!
Restrictions: Please no UMAs, and I’ve got 15 apparel slots!

Dragon: 62785609.png
Theme: Again, feel free to do what you’d like
Restrictions: Same as above, no UMAs and 15 apparel slots
v3k4Ha9.png Wishlist
Orbs! (And stickers)
tumblr_nkncliWJn31tfgp5so7_100.gif
[/img][/url] [nextcol]Wishlist
Orbs! (And stickers)[nextcol] tumblr_nkncliWJn31tfgp5so7_100.gif[/columns]
@IcyGlaceon471

Thank you! It was a pleasure to dress such colorful dragons!

Neon
Alex

There is a lot of rainbow apparel that looks good on Neon! I used Unicorn Guise as the base of this outfit, but if it covers too much of her genes for your taste, the outfit looks fine without it. Other rainbow apparel for your consideration are prismatic silk, blooming woodwing, polychromatic, prismatic bow, shifting kelpie. I also think Bishoujo Observation looks good over the Guise if you don't mind a bit of silliness.

Alex was easily one of my favorite dragons to dress. The SPectral Fuchsia and Ghost Flame sets go great together on this spiral. I added the Companion Comet for a bit of extra space-y vibes. There isn't much left for an accent, but something similar Dry ice (33170) would help make the belly stick out less, if you can find a similar skin you like.

You can send a CR or PM with payment. Minimum payment of 70kt/g (2 outfits).

Thank you for ordering and remember to save your own copies!
@IcyGlaceon471

Thank you! It was a pleasure to dress such colorful dragons!

Neon
Alex

There is a lot of rainbow apparel that looks good on Neon! I used Unicorn Guise as the base of this outfit, but if it covers too much of her genes for your taste, the outfit looks fine without it. Other rainbow apparel for your consideration are prismatic silk, blooming woodwing, polychromatic, prismatic bow, shifting kelpie. I also think Bishoujo Observation looks good over the Guise if you don't mind a bit of silliness.

Alex was easily one of my favorite dragons to dress. The SPectral Fuchsia and Ghost Flame sets go great together on this spiral. I added the Companion Comet for a bit of extra space-y vibes. There isn't much left for an accent, but something similar Dry ice (33170) would help make the belly stick out less, if you can find a similar skin you like.

You can send a CR or PM with payment. Minimum payment of 70kt/g (2 outfits).

Thank you for ordering and remember to save your own copies!
@SuperHappy, thank you so much, they both look great!
@SuperHappy, thank you so much, they both look great!
v3k4Ha9.png Wishlist
Orbs! (And stickers)
tumblr_nkncliWJn31tfgp5so7_100.gif
[/img][/url] [nextcol]Wishlist
Orbs! (And stickers)[nextcol] tumblr_nkncliWJn31tfgp5so7_100.gif[/columns]
[url=https://www1.flightrising.com/dragon/138046][img]https://www1.flightrising.com/rendern/350/1381/138046_350.png[/img][/url] I've tried a LOT to find apparel that I like for my progen, he's gone through so many outfits and I never stick with any. I'd really appreciate the help! Feel free to keep any of the apparel he has on or start totally fresh. [b]Theme:[/b] Aithwysh is supposed to be my well-equipped clan leader and a warrior primarily focused on training up the weaker dragons in the clan, or to train those who have been marked for exalting. Potentially steampunk-looking (to match his cog frog) but not required. [b]Restrictions:[/b] Anything goes, I have 16 apparel slots and I love accents too @SuperHappy
138046_350.png

I've tried a LOT to find apparel that I like for my progen, he's gone through so many outfits and I never stick with any. I'd really appreciate the help! Feel free to keep any of the apparel he has on or start totally fresh.

Theme: Aithwysh is supposed to be my well-equipped clan leader and a warrior primarily focused on training up the weaker dragons in the clan, or to train those who have been marked for exalting. Potentially steampunk-looking (to match his cog frog) but not required.
Restrictions: Anything goes, I have 16 apparel slots and I love accents too

@SuperHappy
@riveriia

Aithwysh

Not much to say here, except that he was much easier to dress with a Mistlurker’s Garb! It helps tie together the blues and introduce browns and ivory. The heraldic scale set can swap in for the ivory scale if you want a bit more/darker color, but I thought the outfit looked more unified otherwise. This also looks pretty good with a Bowman’s or Deadeye’s (for darker look) wing cover. If you don’t like the Spectre Guise on him, I recommend some Arctic Pants to cover up the blank spot.

@riveriia

Aithwysh

Not much to say here, except that he was much easier to dress with a Mistlurker’s Garb! It helps tie together the blues and introduce browns and ivory. The heraldic scale set can swap in for the ivory scale if you want a bit more/darker color, but I thought the outfit looked more unified otherwise. This also looks pretty good with a Bowman’s or Deadeye’s (for darker look) wing cover. If you don’t like the Spectre Guise on him, I recommend some Arctic Pants to cover up the blank spot.

@SuperHappy

Aah I love him so much! Thank you loads, I'll send the CR right away!
@SuperHappy

Aah I love him so much! Thank you loads, I'll send the CR right away!
1 2 3 4