Back

Items For Sale

Arrange the purchasing and selling of items.
TOPIC | lvl23 cauldron! doing brews and melts
1 2 3 4 5 6 7
i just want to level up my cauldron :,D there are things i want to brew but am too low of a level to do so.

i'd prefer doing brews, but feel free to ask me to do transmutes? i do brews for free of course, but for transmutes... i can do those at... 1.2kt? idk i see a bunch of random prices feel free to ask me to lower that price asjfjfblsjfblskj

if you want me to do transmutes, i usually do them smaller amounts, maybe ~40.

just send a cr or a pm with the items you want me to brew! i would prefer a cr because i don't want to accidentally go inactive and end up holding your items hostage askfjpaklw

NOTE: i won't accept your cr immediately because of my tendency to go inactive :*) until i'm done up to your order, i'll only accept the cr then. which means you can also take back the items whenever, just tell me in this thread skljflask

doing:

done (should i even put this? hjhdksfsjkh):

1. @/lantian, speckled peacock spider
2. @/Kuratabells, 30 mats
3. @/Quetzy, 20 fams + 10 mats
4. @/X3X, 4 reinforced glass beakers
5. @/Carolynmbp, 40 food
6. @/Kunikida, 1 wind tome
7. @/ArmourGeek, 40 purple sludge
8. @/X3X, 9 reinforced glass beakers
9. @/Audible, 30 apparel
10. @/xXShiverXx, 40 trinkets
11. @/RIooo, 20 fc ×5
12. @/sweetapppp, prismatic token at the end of fest
13. @/sweetapppp, melts. a lot of melts.
i just want to level up my cauldron :,D there are things i want to brew but am too low of a level to do so.

i'd prefer doing brews, but feel free to ask me to do transmutes? i do brews for free of course, but for transmutes... i can do those at... 1.2kt? idk i see a bunch of random prices feel free to ask me to lower that price asjfjfblsjfblskj

if you want me to do transmutes, i usually do them smaller amounts, maybe ~40.

just send a cr or a pm with the items you want me to brew! i would prefer a cr because i don't want to accidentally go inactive and end up holding your items hostage askfjpaklw

NOTE: i won't accept your cr immediately because of my tendency to go inactive :*) until i'm done up to your order, i'll only accept the cr then. which means you can also take back the items whenever, just tell me in this thread skljflask

doing:

done (should i even put this? hjhdksfsjkh):

1. @/lantian, speckled peacock spider
2. @/Kuratabells, 30 mats
3. @/Quetzy, 20 fams + 10 mats
4. @/X3X, 4 reinforced glass beakers
5. @/Carolynmbp, 40 food
6. @/Kunikida, 1 wind tome
7. @/ArmourGeek, 40 purple sludge
8. @/X3X, 9 reinforced glass beakers
9. @/Audible, 30 apparel
10. @/xXShiverXx, 40 trinkets
11. @/RIooo, 20 fc ×5
12. @/sweetapppp, prismatic token at the end of fest
13. @/sweetapppp, melts. a lot of melts.
+16 fr time
maxed cauldron!
BE GAY DO CRIME ;;D
@floofthe2nd Could I get [item=speckled peacock spider] brewed? Thanks!
@floofthe2nd
Could I get Speckled Peacock Spider brewed? Thanks!
BUYING!:

food @ 20fp/t
coli grinding @ 50kt/h
@lantian sure! :) send the mats anytime~
@lantian sure! :) send the mats anytime~
+16 fr time
maxed cauldron!
BE GAY DO CRIME ;;D
^
^
+16 fr time
maxed cauldron!
BE GAY DO CRIME ;;D
^
^
+16 fr time
maxed cauldron!
BE GAY DO CRIME ;;D
^
^
+16 fr time
maxed cauldron!
BE GAY DO CRIME ;;D
@floofthe2nd Hello! Could you transmute [item=Chimera Fangs]x30 for me? :> And do you have a wishlist? Transmutin is such a pain and I think it'd be best to give you items you want in exchange LOL
@floofthe2nd
Hello! Could you transmute Chimera Fangs x30 for me? :> And do you have a wishlist? Transmutin is such a pain and I think it'd be best to give you items you want in exchange LOL
@Kuratabells sure! i have a wishlist but it's kind of messy ddjkfblaskb but there is some apparel i do want for my dragons? uHh [item=daisy flowerfall][item=red birdskull headdress][item=red birdskull armband][item=brown breeches][item=druid's woodwing][item=winter wind][item=summer swelter][item=spring's breath]
@Kuratabells sure! i have a wishlist but it's kind of messy ddjkfblaskb but there is some apparel i do want for my dragons? uHh
Daisy Flowerfall Red Birdskull Headdress Red Birdskull Armband Brown Breeches Druid's Woodwing Winter Wind Summer Swelter Spring's Breath
+16 fr time
maxed cauldron!
BE GAY DO CRIME ;;D
@floofthe2nd Oh hey, I have [item=Red Birdskull Headdress] and [item=Spring's Breath]! I can send those over along with the bones :D
@floofthe2nd
Oh hey, I have Red Birdskull Headdress and Spring's Breath ! I can send those over along with the bones :D
@Kuratabells sure! send the stuff whenever :))
@Kuratabells sure! send the stuff whenever :))
+16 fr time
maxed cauldron!
BE GAY DO CRIME ;;D
1 2 3 4 5 6 7