Back

Items For Sale

Arrange the purchasing and selling of items.
TOPIC | lvl23 cauldron! doing brews and melts
1 2 3 4 5 6 7
@sweetapppp i've never brewed a prismatic token before and just found out it takes 4 days to brew? holy crap ;; the brew is available for the entire duration of the fest, right? so would you mind if i brewed it on the last day of the fest? :*D

anddd about the transmutes, i haven't been really touched my wishlist- i can whip one up in a sec, and i'll ping you? :o

edit: ah- i have to go for dinner, and will probably be back by 4 server time? i'll get back to you by then! :,)
@sweetapppp i've never brewed a prismatic token before and just found out it takes 4 days to brew? holy crap ;; the brew is available for the entire duration of the fest, right? so would you mind if i brewed it on the last day of the fest? :*D

anddd about the transmutes, i haven't been really touched my wishlist- i can whip one up in a sec, and i'll ping you? :o

edit: ah- i have to go for dinner, and will probably be back by 4 server time? i'll get back to you by then! :,)
+16 fr time
maxed cauldron!
BE GAY DO CRIME ;;D
@sweetapppp you can send the cr now if you want to, but it'll probably just sit with other crs for the time being :*D

and i randomly threw a wishlist together! it's kind of a mess, but oh well.

this one is just general things i want!
aaaand this one is just skins and accents from past fests.
@sweetapppp you can send the cr now if you want to, but it'll probably just sit with other crs for the time being :*D

and i randomly threw a wishlist together! it's kind of a mess, but oh well.

this one is just general things i want!
aaaand this one is just skins and accents from past fests.
+16 fr time
maxed cauldron!
BE GAY DO CRIME ;;D
@sweetapppp i'll get to brewing that token soon! :*D and also- *drags list of LAHs* (i think i'm going to leave out the tigerlily flower crowns and nebula starsilks since i already have quite a few from grinding :*D) 4 birch twigs: 0.3 25 ash twigs: 45 15 common minnows: 3 9 serpae tetras: 23.4 poisonous rose thorn wing tangle: 110 sanguine rose thorn tail tangle: 16 pastel rose thorn tail tangle: 18.2 dusky rose thorn banner: 19.5 brown wizard hat: 8 solar flame candles: 41 that totals to 284.4g/kt- would you want to do [item=solar flame candles][item=birch twigs][item=common minnow][item=brown wizard hat] for 50 transmutes? :*D you can also feel free to come back for more transmutes after this with the other stuff!
@sweetapppp i'll get to brewing that token soon! :*D and also-

*drags list of LAHs*
(i think i'm going to leave out the tigerlily flower crowns and nebula starsilks since i already have quite a few from grinding :*D)

4 birch twigs: 0.3
25 ash twigs: 45
15 common minnows: 3
9 serpae tetras: 23.4
poisonous rose thorn wing tangle: 110
sanguine rose thorn tail tangle: 16
pastel rose thorn tail tangle: 18.2
dusky rose thorn banner: 19.5
brown wizard hat: 8
solar flame candles: 41

that totals to 284.4g/kt-

would you want to do Solar Flame Candles Birch Twigs Common Minnow Brown Wizard Hat for 50 transmutes? :*D you can also feel free to come back for more transmutes after this with the other stuff!
+16 fr time
maxed cauldron!
BE GAY DO CRIME ;;D
@sweetapppp sure! :D
@sweetapppp sure! :D
+16 fr time
maxed cauldron!
BE GAY DO CRIME ;;D
1 2 3 4 5 6 7