Back

Items For Sale

Arrange the purchasing and selling of items.
TOPIC | [S]Skins/Accents & Items (Quitting)
1 2 ... 3 4 5 6 7 ... 14 15
@StingTheAnimus
I forgot to edit the images, but, I no longer have the voltaic halo. However, the Surgestream coat would be around 50kt/g.
@StingTheAnimus
I forgot to edit the images, but, I no longer have the voltaic halo. However, the Surgestream coat would be around 50kt/g.
0oEXYvB.pngTFiVxTX.pnglFTPuU9.png Wishlist | Projects | Priority
@quisicorazon How much are you looking for for the Gladegift Garlands?
@quisicorazon How much are you looking for for the Gladegift Garlands?
fScibE1.png _ Toadie : He/Him
Wishlist
Art Twitter
Ask me about commissions!
__________ 13E1rPS.png
Looking for Candy Swirl M! Please PM me if you have an offer!
@toadie
Around 80kt/g.
It's the lowest AH price.
@toadie
Around 80kt/g.
It's the lowest AH price.
@quisicorazon I could do that~ I'll send you a CR!
@quisicorazon I could do that~ I'll send you a CR!
fScibE1.png _ Toadie : He/Him
Wishlist
Art Twitter
Ask me about commissions!
__________ 13E1rPS.png
Looking for Candy Swirl M! Please PM me if you have an offer!
bump
bump
bump
bump
bump
bump
@quisicorazon hey! how much you thinkin for the Map Kit, Starfall Crystalcloak, Fathomsearch Spirit Jug, and Murkmirth Tailcoat?

edit: also sdkjfhsdfds what are the items in the image with the Starfall Crystalcloak - 3rd row 2nd from left (purple thing) and 4th row 2nd from left?? LMAO just came back from a 2 year hiatus
@quisicorazon hey! how much you thinkin for the Map Kit, Starfall Crystalcloak, Fathomsearch Spirit Jug, and Murkmirth Tailcoat?

edit: also sdkjfhsdfds what are the items in the image with the Starfall Crystalcloak - 3rd row 2nd from left (purple thing) and 4th row 2nd from left?? LMAO just came back from a 2 year hiatus
tumblr_inline_qf7d4iYTRP1s3p7hf_500.png
@WaverVelvet For the four items: 125kt/g (Map Kit) + 59kt/g (Murkmirth Tailcoat) + 70kt/g (Fathomsearch Spirit Jug) + 76kt/g (Starfall Crystalcloak) = [b]330kt/g.[/b] As for the other items, they were these: [item=twinkling stardrapes] - Twinkling Stardrapes (70kt/g). [item=riot hazebeacon] - Riot Hazebeacon (40kt/g). All the prices were taken from the AH (the lowest price in gems and treasure).
@WaverVelvet
For the four items:
125kt/g (Map Kit) + 59kt/g (Murkmirth Tailcoat) + 70kt/g (Fathomsearch Spirit Jug) + 76kt/g (Starfall Crystalcloak) = 330kt/g.

As for the other items, they were these:
Twinkling Stardrapes - Twinkling Stardrapes (70kt/g).
Riot Hazebeacon - Riot Hazebeacon (40kt/g).

All the prices were taken from the AH (the lowest price in gems and treasure).
@quisicorazon I'll take the Map Kit, Fathomsearch Spirit Jug, and the Starfall Crystalcloak then :) sending a CR now!
@quisicorazon I'll take the Map Kit, Fathomsearch Spirit Jug, and the Starfall Crystalcloak then :) sending a CR now!
tumblr_inline_qf7d4iYTRP1s3p7hf_500.png
1 2 ... 3 4 5 6 7 ... 14 15