Back

Items For Sale

Arrange the purchasing and selling of items.
TOPIC | [S]Skins/Accents & Items (Quitting)
1 2 ... 8 9 10 11 12 ... 14 15
@pilotbites That sounds okay to me. Also, 1.3 mt is good with me. (Is there any possibility some of the payment could be in gems? If not, only treasure is good with me). These are all the items, right?: [img]https://i.imgur.com/UNVusmy.jpg[/img]
@pilotbites
That sounds okay to me. Also, 1.3 mt is good with me. (Is there any possibility some of the payment could be in gems? If not, only treasure is good with me).

These are all the items, right?:
UNVusmy.jpg
0oEXYvB.pngTFiVxTX.pnglFTPuU9.png Wishlist | Projects | Priority
@quisicorazon Yes! Those are most of the items! It doesn't have the brightshine raiments & hewn philosopher veil though? :o

I can pay about 100g but the rest will be in treasure? (I don't have that much gems at the moment :') I hope that's okay?)
@quisicorazon Yes! Those are most of the items! It doesn't have the brightshine raiments & hewn philosopher veil though? :o

I can pay about 100g but the rest will be in treasure? (I don't have that much gems at the moment :') I hope that's okay?)
21604826_IozIdL2wrIQ2Mtb.png21604791_sZbDncoOzuubLtB.png21604862_PEgHW8mAonYqzFH.png21604871_gSUIzjK70KUzpAI.png
@pilotbites
Ah, I seem to have forgotten to update the front post... I looked for the items, and it seems I no longer have them... I am so sorry. (I'm going to edit it right now).

In the end, the total would be 1224kt/g.

Also, it's completely fine with me.
@pilotbites
Ah, I seem to have forgotten to update the front post... I looked for the items, and it seems I no longer have them... I am so sorry. (I'm going to edit it right now).

In the end, the total would be 1224kt/g.

Also, it's completely fine with me.
@quisicorazon Oh.. That's okay. Thank you for letting me know. Would it be okay if I haggle the payment total to just 1.2mt (1.1 in treasure, 100 in gems)?
@quisicorazon Oh.. That's okay. Thank you for letting me know. Would it be okay if I haggle the payment total to just 1.2mt (1.1 in treasure, 100 in gems)?
21604826_IozIdL2wrIQ2Mtb.png21604791_sZbDncoOzuubLtB.png21604862_PEgHW8mAonYqzFH.png21604871_gSUIzjK70KUzpAI.png
@pilotbites
Of course! That's perfectly fine with me.

I'll send the CR.
@pilotbites
Of course! That's perfectly fine with me.

I'll send the CR.
@quisicorazon is it ok to take that [item=Accent: Exalted]?
@quisicorazon is it ok to take that Accent: Exalted ?
167.png Avatar Dragon! deity_windsinger_by_dogi_crimson-da5hmn0.gif
@MinnowFox
Yep!
I'll send the CR.
@MinnowFox
Yep!
I'll send the CR.
bump
bump
bump
bump
@quisicorazon are these still available? if so, i'll take them all after i add up the prices. [item=bluffclamber belongings][item=luminous legguards][item=skin: golden cicada][item=accent: beltane][item=gladegift halo]
@quisicorazon
are these still available? if so, i'll take them all after i add up the prices.

Bluffclamber Belongings Luminous Legguards Skin: Golden Cicada Accent: Beltane Gladegift Halo
available 9:00 - 19:00 server time
1 2 ... 8 9 10 11 12 ... 14 15