Back

Items For Sale

Arrange the purchasing and selling of items.
TOPIC | [T] [closed til tomorrow mornin]
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 16 17
Oh hey I need the valorous cape! I have a scaleback and a blooming strangler I can offer
Oh hey I need the valorous cape! I have a scaleback and a blooming strangler I can offer
ban3.png
@Nahviintaas Either one of those fans will do, no need to pay me 2 for 1. ^^ CR sent!
@Nahviintaas Either one of those fans will do, no need to pay me 2 for 1. ^^ CR sent!
mlNVeHM.jpg
[quote name="DemonicDuchess" date="2020-02-18 08:17:55" ] Up up [/quote]
DemonicDuchess wrote on 2020-02-18 08:17:55:
Up up
mlNVeHM.jpg
Do you still have a Triple-Sight Firebug? If so I’d like to exchange it for my [item=Constantan Steampunk Wings] If not I’d like the GhostHost Viola please!
Do you still have a Triple-Sight Firebug? If so I’d like to exchange it for my Constantan Steampunk Wings

If not I’d like the GhostHost Viola please!
@menglim If it's on the front page, I usually do have it, yes and you're lucky, you got the last one! :D CR sent.

@Skor That's fine but unfortunately, menglim claimed the last firebug. I'm still up for the 4:3 trade if you are if there's anything else you'd settle for?
@menglim If it's on the front page, I usually do have it, yes and you're lucky, you got the last one! :D CR sent.

@Skor That's fine but unfortunately, menglim claimed the last firebug. I'm still up for the 4:3 trade if you are if there's anything else you'd settle for?
mlNVeHM.jpg
@Skor Sure is. I'll compose your list and send it asap.
@Skor Sure is. I'll compose your list and send it asap.
mlNVeHM.jpg
[quote name="DemonicDuchess" date="2020-02-18 08:17:55" ] Up up [/quote]
DemonicDuchess wrote on 2020-02-18 08:17:55:
Up up
mlNVeHM.jpg
@DemonicDuchess Interested in the Maren Spearmaiden, Ghosthost Viola, Serthis Support, Poltergeist Pile, Antique Chair, and Venomblade Assassin, if they're still available! I can trade 6 Podids (Southmarsh/Common)!
@DemonicDuchess Interested in the Maren Spearmaiden, Ghosthost Viola, Serthis Support, Poltergeist Pile, Antique Chair, and Venomblade Assassin, if they're still available! I can trade 6 Podids (Southmarsh/Common)!
nZdOLj1.gif
@Kyrie Yep, they are and sure thing.
@Kyrie Yep, they are and sure thing.
mlNVeHM.jpg
@DemonicDuchess Yay! Awesome, thanks for the trade!
@DemonicDuchess Yay! Awesome, thanks for the trade!
nZdOLj1.gif
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 16 17