Back

Items For Sale

Arrange the purchasing and selling of items.
TOPIC | [T] [closed til tomorrow mornin]
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 16 17
[center][b][color=red]Got more to add but I need to sleep[/b][/color] So I've been in the coli for 5+hrs at this point and amassed quite a few worthless but pretty doubles I'd like to trade instead of smelt. In exchange, I want "ugly" fams that I can smelt at Baldwin's without feeling bad (yes I'm superficial. [emoji=bogsneak laughing size=1]) Below is what I have and below that are examples you can trade me for. ----- [b][size=5]Rules:[/b][/size] 1. If it's listed on the front page, it's usually available. 2. Please check to see if someone's claimed the same item you want before posting. 3. If something has been claimed before you, check the AH, they're pretty cheap. 4. I'm always open to accepting items not in these lists. 5. So long as it's worth 5k or less, it's tradable. 6. I'll even trade pretty fams for pretty fams. ----- [size=5][b]What I have for trade:[/b][/size] [quote][item=Riptide Clipper][item=Riptide Clipper][item=Riptide Clipper][item=Storm Seeker][item=Stonewatch Harpy][item=Sunspot Clouddancer][item=Plantation Pincher][item=Daydream Puffer][item=Daydream Puffer][/quote] ~*+*~ [b][u][size=5]Examples of what I'll take in exchange:[/b][/u][/size] [size=4][b][url=https://flightrising.fandom.com/wiki/Steampunk_Collection]Any of the steampunk items[/url][/b] [size=2](but especially these colors):[/size] [item=Brass Steampunk Gloves][item=Bronze Steampunk Goggles][item=Copper Steampunk Scarf][item=Gold Steampunk Spats][item=Silver Steampunk Tail Bauble][item=Brass Steampunk Vest][item=Bronze Steampunk Wings][item=Copper Steampunk Wing Armor] [size=2]These are just examples, btw. I'll accept [b]any[/b] Brass, Copper, Bronze, Silver and/or Gold steampunk items.[/size] [b][size=5]Any of these fams:[/b][/size] [item=Longneck Magi][item=Mottled Sea Serpent][item=Murkbottom Gull][item=Fenfisher Flattail][item=Noggle][item=Almandine Sturgeon][item=Amber Gulper][item=Amaranth Moth][item=Barred Skira][item=Blooming Strangler][item=Citrine Cave Jewel ][item=Everglade Lasher][item=Gaseous Megashrimp][item=Glowing Pocket Mouse][item=Blueridge Greatshell][item=Grasslands Trunker][item=Iridescent Scaleback][item=Janustrap][item=Kelp Tender][item=Leafy Moth][item=Longjaw Lurefish][item=Mammertee][item=Maned Rasa][item=Masked Harpy][item=Mirage Puffer][item=Mith Bruiser][item=Moordwelling Trunker][item=Mossy Beetleboar][item=Wraith Hound][item=Pronghorn Hunter][item=Proto Manticore ][item=Rambra][item=Relic Eel][item=Scaleback][item=Sandshore Snipper][item=Salve Kamaitachi][item=Skittering Megashrimp][item=Southmarsh Podid][item=Venomtooth Pilco][item=Venomous Toridae][item=Poisonous Toridae][item=Sewer Toridae][item=Giant White Toridae][item=Wintermane Minstrel][item=Zeeba] Have an "uggo" you don't see on this list? No problem! Just offer anything you consider ugly and I'll still trade you for it. I'll even take pretty fams in exchange for ones I have and just add them to the trades list. ^^ [b]So long as it's worth 5k or less, it's tradable.[/b] [quote][b][color=red][size=5]Disclaimer:[/color][/size] Just because I think something's "ugly," doesn't mean I hate it. Feel free to disagree with my preferences and sorry if said preferences offended anyone.[/b][/quote] [b]Traded: [url=https://www1.flightrising.com/forums/ibaz/2822974/2#post_42305612]Has been moved to page 2.[/url][/b] Pinglist: @/MewBladeXxX - whenever I get mice fams.[/center]
Got more to add but I need to sleep
So I've been in the coli for 5+hrs at this point and amassed quite a few worthless but pretty doubles I'd like to trade instead of smelt. In exchange, I want "ugly" fams that I can smelt at Baldwin's without feeling bad (yes I'm superficial. ) Below is what I have and below that are examples you can trade me for.

Rules:
1. If it's listed on the front page, it's usually available.
2. Please check to see if someone's claimed the same item you want before posting.
3. If something has been claimed before you, check the AH, they're pretty cheap.
4. I'm always open to accepting items not in these lists.
5. So long as it's worth 5k or less, it's tradable.
6. I'll even trade pretty fams for pretty fams.
What I have for trade:
Quote:
Riptide Clipper Riptide Clipper Riptide Clipper Storm Seeker Stonewatch Harpy Sunspot Clouddancer Plantation Pincher Daydream Puffer Daydream Puffer

~*+*~

Examples of what I'll take in exchange:
Any of the steampunk items
(but especially these colors):
Brass Steampunk Gloves Bronze Steampunk Goggles Copper Steampunk Scarf Gold Steampunk Spats Silver Steampunk Tail Bauble Brass Steampunk Vest Bronze Steampunk Wings Copper Steampunk Wing Armor
These are just examples, btw. I'll accept any Brass, Copper, Bronze, Silver and/or Gold steampunk items.

Any of these fams:

Longneck Magi Mottled Sea Serpent Murkbottom Gull Fenfisher Flattail Noggle Almandine Sturgeon Amber Gulper Amaranth Moth Barred Skira Blooming Strangler Citrine Cave Jewel Everglade Lasher Gaseous Megashrimp Glowing Pocket Mouse Blueridge Greatshell Grasslands Trunker Iridescent Scaleback Janustrap Kelp Tender Leafy Moth Longjaw Lurefish Mammertee Maned Rasa Masked Harpy Mirage Puffer Mith Bruiser Moordwelling Trunker Mossy Beetleboar Wraith Hound Pronghorn Hunter Proto Manticore Rambra Relic Eel Scaleback Sandshore Snipper Salve Kamaitachi Skittering Megashrimp Southmarsh Podid Venomtooth Pilco Venomous Toridae Poisonous Toridae Sewer Toridae Giant White Toridae Wintermane Minstrel Zeeba

Have an "uggo" you don't see on this list? No problem! Just offer anything you consider ugly and I'll still trade you for it. I'll even take pretty fams in exchange for ones I have and just add them to the trades list. ^^
So long as it's worth 5k or less, it's tradable.
Quote:
Disclaimer:
Just because I think something's "ugly," doesn't mean I hate it. Feel free to disagree with my preferences and sorry if said preferences offended anyone.

Traded:
Has been moved to page 2.

Pinglist:
@/MewBladeXxX - whenever I get mice fams.
mlNVeHM.jpg
Hello!

Would you want to trade my Southmarsh Podid for your Maren Defender and my Mammertee for the Blue Dragon Reef Snail? :3
Hello!

Would you want to trade my Southmarsh Podid for your Maren Defender and my Mammertee for the Blue Dragon Reef Snail? :3
fodder-bump2.gifAdoptabeles-Bump.gifhatchery-bump.gifgraphics-bump.gif
@FishHasOpinions Sure thing! :D
@FishHasOpinions Sure thing! :D
mlNVeHM.jpg
Hi! Can I trade my toridae (I forgot which one) for your Mischievous Magnifier, and my Venomtooth Pilco for your Chocolate Noggle?
Hi! Can I trade my toridae (I forgot which one) for your Mischievous Magnifier, and my Venomtooth Pilco for your Chocolate Noggle?
[url=]1652fdc72ef71234a94d34e429764b40b6617d5e.gif[/url[/url][url=]9b8fcd0424cd75bc1bc1ce191ffc06e40e8aae3f.gif[/url[/url][url=]16935163e51ed6b94be9adce86310a2065d99c43.gif[/url]
@firewolf54 Sure thing ^^
@firewolf54 Sure thing ^^
mlNVeHM.jpg
@DemonicDuchess

Waveswell sorc for glowing pocketmouse?
@DemonicDuchess

Waveswell sorc for glowing pocketmouse?
Wishlist
@DemonicDuchess I'll trade my fenfisher for a waveswell sorcerer
@DemonicDuchess I'll trade my fenfisher for a waveswell sorcerer
tumblr_inline_n2t76ssIwF1r9ywrd.gif

about me!