Back

Items For Sale

Arrange the purchasing and selling of items.
TOPIC | [S/T] Unopened Marva's, Fest Fam/Apparel
1 2 ... 18 19 20 21 22 23 24
@Tropickle

Sounds fine to me! I'll send a CR.
@Tropickle

Sounds fine to me! I'll send a CR.
^
^
^
^
^
^
^
^
Would I be able to get a price check on the stupendous fiber? I'm just curious. The current LAH listings seem inflated really high...
Would I be able to get a price check on the stupendous fiber? I'm just curious. The current LAH listings seem inflated really high...
IBHeJ4u.png
@Rykela

I personally have no idea - though one of the other Marva's fibers is also around the same price, and one of the others has LAH at 1200g, so I assume there's just a smaller supply of this one..?

If you want to buy it, I can probably work something out by averaging the prices of all the fibers to get a lower number. I'd be willing to take that and actually sell it versus posting it on the AH over and over.
@Rykela

I personally have no idea - though one of the other Marva's fibers is also around the same price, and one of the others has LAH at 1200g, so I assume there's just a smaller supply of this one..?

If you want to buy it, I can probably work something out by averaging the prices of all the fibers to get a lower number. I'd be willing to take that and actually sell it versus posting it on the AH over and over.
@infinipede The pricing is all over the place for these. There's one which has a single listing for two at 600g total! Back in November, there was a forum listing for a sale of the Stupendous Thread at 265g, but I suppose I missed the boat on that. Wonder what caused the huge price jump?

If you find an average, let me know and I can give you an answer!
@infinipede The pricing is all over the place for these. There's one which has a single listing for two at 600g total! Back in November, there was a forum listing for a sale of the Stupendous Thread at 265g, but I suppose I missed the boat on that. Wonder what caused the huge price jump?

If you find an average, let me know and I can give you an answer!
IBHeJ4u.png
@Rykela

Yeah, I saw that one, and the other one for 500g.

Averaging:

Wonderous thread: 300g (600/2)
Glorious yarn: 500g
Marvelous twine: 1200g
Astonishing cord: 2800g
Stupendous fiber: 2990g

Averaging those out - 1558g.

I usually take a 10% cut off LAH for people buying from my thread, so I'd do it for 1400g. Treasure at 1:1000 or mixed payment (inc. items) would be okay too. If you're not okay with that price RN hit me up if LAH goes down to something you'd be willing to buy, I know these items are more of a collector's thing so I don't see myself selling it super quickly.
@Rykela

Yeah, I saw that one, and the other one for 500g.

Averaging:

Wonderous thread: 300g (600/2)
Glorious yarn: 500g
Marvelous twine: 1200g
Astonishing cord: 2800g
Stupendous fiber: 2990g

Averaging those out - 1558g.

I usually take a 10% cut off LAH for people buying from my thread, so I'd do it for 1400g. Treasure at 1:1000 or mixed payment (inc. items) would be okay too. If you're not okay with that price RN hit me up if LAH goes down to something you'd be willing to buy, I know these items are more of a collector's thing so I don't see myself selling it super quickly.
@Infinipede I'm more than okay paying 1400, so send me a CR and I'll get back to it in the morning. I really appreciate it! :)
@Infinipede I'm more than okay paying 1400, so send me a CR and I'll get back to it in the morning. I really appreciate it! :)
IBHeJ4u.png
1 2 ... 18 19 20 21 22 23 24