Back

Items For Sale

Arrange the purchasing and selling of items.
TOPIC | Coli Grinding Services! Up to 30kT/Gems
1 2 3
Venue(s) :
Time requested:1hr Golem workshop 1 hr Forbidden Portal
Categories wanted: Familiars, other/special
Misc Comments: none
Venue(s) :
Time requested:1hr Golem workshop 1 hr Forbidden Portal
Categories wanted: Familiars, other/special
Misc Comments: none
Fd5cQVO.jpeg
@Syceris

You got it! Order accepted and I'll work on getting it done probably sometime after rollover.
@Syceris

You got it! Order accepted and I'll work on getting it done probably sometime after rollover.
tumblr_inline_pmbogxoWRX1skc990_400.png
@PaladinPrince
No hurry, I hope you have better luck than I did
@PaladinPrince
No hurry, I hope you have better luck than I did
Fd5cQVO.jpeg
@jia1303 Your order is complete and I will now send it your way! A Two Way crossroads will be sent with the important stuff and then One Way crossroads for the rest.

Thank you for your order.
@jia1303 Your order is complete and I will now send it your way! A Two Way crossroads will be sent with the important stuff and then One Way crossroads for the rest.

Thank you for your order.
The orders have been completed! However I just want to state that there is going to be a slight hiatus while we gather some of the festival currency for ourselves that we need.

For those of you who have ordered from us before. If you plan to order again with the idea of getting currency PLEASE be sure to re-read the first post in the payment section as I have changed it a little bit in regards to Festivals and their currency.

I will let you all know when the hiatus is up. Thanks!
The orders have been completed! However I just want to state that there is going to be a slight hiatus while we gather some of the festival currency for ourselves that we need.

For those of you who have ordered from us before. If you plan to order again with the idea of getting currency PLEASE be sure to re-read the first post in the payment section as I have changed it a little bit in regards to Festivals and their currency.

I will let you all know when the hiatus is up. Thanks!
Thread is open again for orders. Thank you everyone for your patience!
Thread is open again for orders. Thank you everyone for your patience!
Venue(s) : Waterway
Time requested: 60 minutes
Categories wanted: Food, Familiars
Misc Comments: This will be 20g right? also: could i also get an egg if it drops? i don't need any other items in that category. Let me know if i should pay extra for this

edit: forgot to ping @PaladinPrince
Venue(s) : Waterway
Time requested: 60 minutes
Categories wanted: Food, Familiars
Misc Comments: This will be 20g right? also: could i also get an egg if it drops? i don't need any other items in that category. Let me know if i should pay extra for this

edit: forgot to ping @PaladinPrince
underskrift-geo.png
@cordifolium

Thanks! I've accepted your request and will get on it asap. Yes it would be 20g.

Since you've mentioned it in advanced I'll do you a solid. If an egg drops I'll give you the option to pay the extra 10G/equivalent you would have paid if you'd ordered that category and you'll just get whatever eggs drop. However I won't charge you if no eggs drop since you're not interested in anything else. Sound fair?
@cordifolium

Thanks! I've accepted your request and will get on it asap. Yes it would be 20g.

Since you've mentioned it in advanced I'll do you a solid. If an egg drops I'll give you the option to pay the extra 10G/equivalent you would have paid if you'd ordered that category and you'll just get whatever eggs drop. However I won't charge you if no eggs drop since you're not interested in anything else. Sound fair?
@PaladinPrince

That’s totally fine by me :D Thanks! :D
@PaladinPrince

That’s totally fine by me :D Thanks! :D
underskrift-geo.png
@PaladinPrince

Hello again, i hope it's not rude to ask how far you are? / how far in the process?

it's just that i kinda need the food...hahah
@PaladinPrince

Hello again, i hope it's not rude to ask how far you are? / how far in the process?

it's just that i kinda need the food...hahah
underskrift-geo.png
1 2 3