Back

Items For Sale

Arrange the purchasing and selling of items.
TOPIC | Tarot + Item Grab Bags [open!]
1 2 3 4
[columns][color=Darkslategray][size=3]As you wander through the open market, a small, clothed stall catches your eye. Lanterns illuminate a dragon in sash and shawl from within, she notices your gaze and beckons you forward. [center][b]Do you approach the little lady?[/b][/center] [size=4][color=Darkred]"Hello, hello! My dearest, you've come to just the right place. You must have felt lost to have wandered this way, only those who are looking for themselves find me. Who am I? I go by Sibyl. No need to go on about me, we're here about you. I offer a service and goods, in exchange for currency, like any good merchant. Though my service tends to be a bit obscure. Curious? Slide 50[emoji=gem size=1] or 60,000[emoji=treasure size=1] my way and..."[/size] [color=Darkslategray][size=3]She gives a small smile and brings out an ornate deck of cards, spreading them across the table.[/size] [size=4][color=Darkred] "Flip a card. Any card. I also have some items to help you along your way, once we find what you are searching for." [nextcol][url=https://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=39205126] [img]https://flightrising.com/rendern/350/392052/39205126_350.png[/img] [/url][/columns] ----- This is an item grab bag shop with the twist of also being a tarot reading for any of your dragons! You will receive a singular card that is to signify either the dragon themself or advice they are needing to find themself. This will be drawn with real tarot cards by me, not just randomly chosen without a deck. You will ALSO receive a selection of items (food, materials, trinkets, apparel, etc. even familiars perhaps!) that I feel go with the tone of the reading or the dragon themself. To apply, fill the form below. [quote]Dragon: (insert BBC code to the dragon of your choice who approaches the stall) Personality/theme of dragon: Any extra lore for me to know about them:[/quote] The last two are to help me in the tarot reading as well as in item selection! (By the way, if you would wish to roleplay your dragons reactions to the stall, you're absolutely welcome to!) Please send payment through PM or one-way CR. I will reply in PM with your reading and selection of goodies! Of course, you can get multiple bags, however I ask that you do each one at a time.
As you wander through the open market, a small, clothed stall catches your eye. Lanterns illuminate a dragon in sash and shawl from within, she notices your gaze and beckons you forward.
Do you approach the little lady?

"Hello, hello! My dearest, you've come to just the right place.
You must have felt lost to have wandered this way, only those who are looking for themselves find me.

Who am I? I go by Sibyl. No need to go on about me, we're here about you.

I offer a service and goods, in exchange for currency, like any good merchant. Though my service tends to be a bit obscure. Curious?
Slide 50 or 60,000 my way and..."

She gives a small smile and brings out an ornate deck of cards, spreading them across the table.

"Flip a card. Any card.

I also have some items to help you along your way, once we find what you are searching for."

39205126_350.png

This is an item grab bag shop with the twist of also being a tarot reading for any of your dragons!

You will receive a singular card that is to signify either the dragon themself or advice they are needing to find themself. This will be drawn with real tarot cards by me, not just randomly chosen without a deck.

You will ALSO receive a selection of items (food, materials, trinkets, apparel, etc. even familiars perhaps!) that I feel go with the tone of the reading or the dragon themself.

To apply, fill the form below.
Quote:
Dragon: (insert BBC code to the dragon of your choice who approaches the stall)
Personality/theme of dragon:
Any extra lore for me to know about them:

The last two are to help me in the tarot reading as well as in item selection!
(By the way, if you would wish to roleplay your dragons reactions to the stall, you're absolutely welcome to!)

Please send payment through PM or one-way CR. I will reply in PM with your reading and selection of goodies!

Of course, you can get multiple bags, however I ask that you do each one at a time.
[center]Slots: [emoji=crystal ball size=1] [emoji=crystal ball size=1] [emoji=crystal ball size=1]
Slots:

[center][emoji=crystal ball size=1] Previous reviews [emoji=crystal ball size=1] (edited to keep anonymity!) [quote]Thank you! Four of Wands is such a perfect card for [dragon], and I put the reading in their bio so they can keep it. The items are definitely right up their alley, too.[/quote] [quote]This was super cool, thank you for the reading and the items![/quote] [quote]Aah! It's great, I could totally work it in for her! Thank you, the items are so fitting too. :D [/quote] [quote]Thank you so much! I really love the way you write Sibyl and the actual reading! It was very exciting![/quote]
Previous reviews
(edited to keep anonymity!)
Quote:
Thank you! Four of Wands is such a perfect card for [dragon], and I put the reading in their bio so they can keep it. The items are definitely right up their alley, too.
Quote:
This was super cool, thank you for the reading and the items!
Quote:
Aah! It's great, I could totally work it in for her! Thank you, the items are so fitting too. :D
Quote:
Thank you so much! I really love the way you write Sibyl and the actual reading! It was very exciting!
This is such an interesting concept, I'll be sure to stop by in the future and good luck!
This is such an interesting concept, I'll be sure to stop by in the future and good luck!
1CLMtep.png
Lana
23 l +2 FR
They / Them

swip.png
@Pipbois aw, thank you so much for your kind words! [emoji=spiral happy size=1]
@Pipbois aw, thank you so much for your kind words!
@twinanthidium I'm seriously intrigued by this, so I would love to bite! [url=https://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=34834387] [img]https://flightrising.com/rendern/350/348344/34834387_350.png[/img] [/url]This is my Birthday girl, her name means "Twenty" in Swahili cause that's how old I turned when I bought her
@twinanthidium
I'm seriously intrigued by this, so I would love to bite!

34834387_350.png
This is my Birthday girl, her name means "Twenty" in Swahili cause that's how old I turned when I bought her
UZ6dqn4.png
@ShadowFromAbove oh shes lovely! send a PM and ill get right to your reading!
@ShadowFromAbove oh shes lovely! send a PM and ill get right to your reading!
Oh I love this concept! Do you do one at a time or can I order a few at once?
Oh I love this concept! Do you do one at a time or can I order a few at once?
ho6VgW9.png]
@twinanthidium --- oooo this is interesting. I'll set up the PM and you can accept when ready. :) [url=https://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=49363791] [img]https://flightrising.com/rendern/350/493638/49363791_350.png[/img] [/url] This is TechnoStorm. She is the Lightning Representative and Matron of my lair.
@twinanthidium --- oooo this is interesting. I'll set up the PM and you can accept when ready. :)

49363791_350.png

This is TechnoStorm. She is the Lightning Representative and Matron of my lair.
@Neptunize i prefer one at a time, but after i finish one reading for you you're absolutely welcome to order another!
@Neptunize i prefer one at a time, but after i finish one reading for you you're absolutely welcome to order another!
1 2 3 4