Back

Items For Sale

Arrange the purchasing and selling of items.
TOPIC | [S] Hoard Cleanout
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8
@mistely ok! will send a cr!
@mistely ok! will send a cr!
34k8ssH.png viola. 23. they/them.
hobbyanime & oc liker
@celebie am interested in the golden silk scarf, LAH is 50g with one listing, but MP price is 16750t. Are you able to take any off of that price? I've been stalking the MP for a few days but haven't been able to get one yet.
@celebie am interested in the golden silk scarf, LAH is 50g with one listing, but MP price is 16750t. Are you able to take any off of that price? I've been stalking the MP for a few days but haven't been able to get one yet.
•*~* g1s for sale *~*•
Red Maple Leaf Copper Ore Red Maple Leaf
@lavendersoap im selling everything at lah, but i’d be willing to go down to 30kt/g
@lavendersoap im selling everything at lah, but i’d be willing to go down to 30kt/g
hobbyanime & oc liker
@celebie that sounds good to me! Feel free to send a CR whenever you're available :>
@celebie that sounds good to me! Feel free to send a CR whenever you're available :>
•*~* g1s for sale *~*•
Red Maple Leaf Copper Ore Red Maple Leaf
up
up
hobbyanime & oc liker
up
up
hobbyanime & oc liker
@celebie Would you be willing to do a bulk deal on all your transmutation materials?

I'm also interested in all Conjurer's apparel, both candles, and the 2 Crystalcourt Cascades + Halo.
@celebie Would you be willing to do a bulk deal on all your transmutation materials?

I'm also interested in all Conjurer's apparel, both candles, and the 2 Crystalcourt Cascades + Halo.
1XvTtel.png
@celebie how much would all the birdskull apparel you might have cost? I hoard it obsessively
@celebie how much would all the birdskull apparel you might have cost? I hoard it obsessively
Bast
She/her
Was Bast6415
54149505.png be a chad dragon enjoyer. yes im begging for likes wyd
@rufusdrumknott i'd be open to a bulk deal on the mats! i just did a rough calculation based on ah values but would total out to 421g/kt.

for everything else it'd be:

conjurer staff (4g) + conjurer pouch (4g) + 2 conjurer hats (8g) + conjurer cobwebs (27g) + ethereal candles (40g) + haunted candles (75g) 2 cascades (140g) + halo (80) = 306g / kt
@rufusdrumknott i'd be open to a bulk deal on the mats! i just did a rough calculation based on ah values but would total out to 421g/kt.

for everything else it'd be:

conjurer staff (4g) + conjurer pouch (4g) + 2 conjurer hats (8g) + conjurer cobwebs (27g) + ethereal candles (40g) + haunted candles (75g) 2 cascades (140g) + halo (80) = 306g / kt
hobbyanime & oc liker
@ratdealer lah is 10g for the headpiece (its the only piece i have, what's pictured is what i have for sale!)
@ratdealer lah is 10g for the headpiece (its the only piece i have, what's pictured is what i have for sale!)
hobbyanime & oc liker
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8