Back

Items For Sale

Arrange the purchasing and selling of items.
TOPIC | Untitled Banescale Sniping [Closed]
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 19 20
@Cheremtasy
Yep! Send the t over~
@Cheremtasy
Yep! Send the t over~
Avatar Dragon: Link / Tiny Dragon by AmberscaleArt. Teba
Masterpost of Guides
Fandragons
Regular
Temple of Time Hatchery
Oh, wow, really? That's awesome! I'll send the CR asap!
Oh, wow, really? That's awesome! I'll send the CR asap!
ZqykQT5.pngmHwnQKP.pngfgbtR64.png
@Nesu Could I request the pinglist, or a single Banescale breed change scroll, please? [url=https://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=58236628] [img]https://flightrising.com/rendern/350/582367/58236628_350.png[/img] [/url] This little guy needs it so I can complete my subspecies project.
@Nesu

Could I request the pinglist, or a single Banescale breed change scroll, please?

58236628_350.png

This little guy needs it so I can complete my subspecies project.
OABZqDF.png D1ao30e.png MoL: Hatchery
Wishlist by Dragon
Wishlist by Items
Wishlist by Familiar
[Helpful Guides]
Visual Brewing
Train Your Dragon
Bio Resources
@Nesu

Can you add me to the banescale breed change list? Do you accept gems?

Thanks in advance.
@Nesu

Can you add me to the banescale breed change list? Do you accept gems?

Thanks in advance.
tihutbH.png
  • pigeon
  • they/them
  • FR + 3
  • writer
9rrl5qq.png XSFahtL.png kwqfmF8.png
@Nesu: Could you please add me to the pinglist for one breed change scroll, please? I've got a lovely G1 boy who's waiting for his scroll.
@Nesu: Could you please add me to the pinglist for one breed change scroll, please? I've got a lovely G1 boy who's waiting for his scroll.
6ntc1cC.jpg
@Nesu Thanks for the ping! If possible to pay with gems I would like to get 2 breed change, if only treasure can only get 1
@Nesu Thanks for the ping! If possible to pay with gems I would like to get 2 breed change, if only treasure can only get 1
tumblr_inline_p8szhshS3n1trnsp5_540.gifa1vANen.png2020_05_14_Kleki_2_1_-_Edited.png
Edit: I forgot to mention: the ratio would be 1:1000 for gems! So 275 g per.

@SensitivePigeon
I'll accept gems at this time, sure!

@xKiTKaTz
Yes, you can get two! I only have 1 in stock right now, so I can either: send that to you once you've paid, or you can get both at once.
Edit: I forgot to mention: the ratio would be 1:1000 for gems! So 275 g per.

@SensitivePigeon
I'll accept gems at this time, sure!

@xKiTKaTz
Yes, you can get two! I only have 1 in stock right now, so I can either: send that to you once you've paid, or you can get both at once.
Masterpost of Guides
Fandragons
Regular
Temple of Time Hatchery
@Nesu hello! Would you please add me to the pinglist for a breedchange and one tear?
@Nesu hello! Would you please add me to the pinglist for a breedchange and one tear?
@Chantilly
Added! You can actually purchase a Tear right now. Tear is 80000 t at it's base price.
@Chantilly
Added! You can actually purchase a Tear right now. Tear is 80000 t at it's base price.
Masterpost of Guides
Fandragons
Regular
Temple of Time Hatchery
@Nesu aw heck yeah! I’ve seen them stock so many times but my fingers just aren’t fast enough lmao I’ll send a trade!
@Nesu aw heck yeah! I’ve seen them stock so many times but my fingers just aren’t fast enough lmao I’ll send a trade!
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 19 20