Back

Items For Sale

Arrange the purchasing and selling of items.
TOPIC | Mom's Attic: S/T Lots! [LF] Chests/eggs
1 2 ... 338 339 340 341 342 ... 345 346
Hi! I'd like to purchase a shadow sprite (LAH 9600g) with partially eggs and tablets. I have 37 noc eggs, how many tablets would I need to cover the rest of the payment?
Hi! I'd like to purchase a shadow sprite (LAH 9600g) with partially eggs and tablets. I have 37 noc eggs, how many tablets would I need to cover the rest of the payment?
@DuskofDawn12

Hi there. Happy to sell a sprite for eggs/tablets.

The balance in tablets would be 3290. If you think you're going to be able to do that, please let me know. :)
@DuskofDawn12

Hi there. Happy to sell a sprite for eggs/tablets.

The balance in tablets would be 3290. If you think you're going to be able to do that, please let me know. :)
C A R O L Y N M B P
- - - - - - - - - - - - - - -
FRT +3
Auctioneer
she / her / Mom

__ XeQIpmN.png
__
BeautiesforBeastsv3.png
Moms_Attic_v2.png
tumblr_om7wmtaZKm1w2diclo1_100.png
@Pluto248

Yes, I'll send a CR. I'm sorry, I thought I'd done this yesterday, but I probably have it set and ready to go - but not sent - on another device. Ah, well.
@Pluto248

Yes, I'll send a CR. I'm sorry, I thought I'd done this yesterday, but I probably have it set and ready to go - but not sent - on another device. Ah, well.
C A R O L Y N M B P
FRT +3
Auctioneer
she / her / Mom

__ XeQIpmN.png
__
BeautiesforBeastsv3.png
Moms_Attic_v2.png
@SpiritRose

Celadon silks price, for all 8 pieces, is 137g, so 274 tablets.
@SpiritRose

Celadon silks price, for all 8 pieces, is 137g, so 274 tablets.
C A R O L Y N M B P
FRT +3
Auctioneer
she / her / Mom

__ XeQIpmN.png
__
BeautiesforBeastsv3.png
Moms_Attic_v2.png
@WitchyGal

Are you still interested in chests? I'll be around, on and off, for the next few hours, and happy to work something out if you'd like.

@bulrush

Welcome back, and thanks for letting me know about the old name/new update. :)

Of course I remember you. And am happy to do trades. I don't have a lot of time for updating everything, but if there's something specific you're hunting, let me know. I love hoard search. :)
@WitchyGal

Are you still interested in chests? I'll be around, on and off, for the next few hours, and happy to work something out if you'd like.

@bulrush

Welcome back, and thanks for letting me know about the old name/new update. :)

Of course I remember you. And am happy to do trades. I don't have a lot of time for updating everything, but if there's something specific you're hunting, let me know. I love hoard search. :)
C A R O L Y N M B P
FRT +3
Auctioneer
she / her / Mom

__ XeQIpmN.png
__
BeautiesforBeastsv3.png
Moms_Attic_v2.png
@Carolynmbp
yes i am!
id love that! and im able to spend 350g now :)
@Carolynmbp
yes i am!
id love that! and im able to spend 350g now :)
or i can do tablets too
or i can do tablets too
@WitchyGal

Okay. I have at least 200 different fest chests, and my friend @LeRawrs has a lot too. So I'm sure we can find chests for you, the question is - what do you want/like?

Are you collecting just to have things you didn't get earlier? Is there a particular flight, or year? The costs of the chests vary quite a bit as well. I mean, Rawrs and I were talking about 3 chests of hers that she priced the other day - 2 for well under 100g ea, and a third that was 700g.

Anyway, a bit of guidance as to what you're hunting, whether it's a specific flight or, say, anything over a year old, would be helpful for us to put together chests to make you happy. As for payment, I'm happy with g/t/fest cash & fest chests - any or all.
@WitchyGal

Okay. I have at least 200 different fest chests, and my friend @LeRawrs has a lot too. So I'm sure we can find chests for you, the question is - what do you want/like?

Are you collecting just to have things you didn't get earlier? Is there a particular flight, or year? The costs of the chests vary quite a bit as well. I mean, Rawrs and I were talking about 3 chests of hers that she priced the other day - 2 for well under 100g ea, and a third that was 700g.

Anyway, a bit of guidance as to what you're hunting, whether it's a specific flight or, say, anything over a year old, would be helpful for us to put together chests to make you happy. As for payment, I'm happy with g/t/fest cash & fest chests - any or all.
C A R O L Y N M B P
FRT +3
Auctioneer
she / her / Mom

__ XeQIpmN.png
__
BeautiesforBeastsv3.png
Moms_Attic_v2.png
@Carolynmbp
right i could do a total of the following:
2 stacks of tablets (also do you take other fest currency? like embers and gears?)
350g
50kt
and well im just looking for cool stuff, and im good with the 2018 ones since you got lots of them lol
@Carolynmbp
right i could do a total of the following:
2 stacks of tablets (also do you take other fest currency? like embers and gears?)
350g
50kt
and well im just looking for cool stuff, and im good with the 2018 ones since you got lots of them lol
@WitchyGal

Ok - let me pull together a selection of 2018 chests, and we'll see where pricing is for them.

As for other fest currency, yes, I do take it outside of that fest time, but currency that isn't in use I accept at 3:1g.
@WitchyGal

Ok - let me pull together a selection of 2018 chests, and we'll see where pricing is for them.

As for other fest currency, yes, I do take it outside of that fest time, but currency that isn't in use I accept at 3:1g.
C A R O L Y N M B P
FRT +3
Auctioneer
she / her / Mom

__ XeQIpmN.png
__
BeautiesforBeastsv3.png
Moms_Attic_v2.png
1 2 ... 338 339 340 341 342 ... 345 346