Back

Items For Sale

Arrange the purchasing and selling of items.
TOPIC | Buying Any Eggs @250g/250kt Each
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 18 19
@arrowXflight

Well, obviously, my plan is to hoard eggs this NotN and sell them at a far later date when eggs rise up in prices. Just before NotN, they were at around 300g a piece. Another is tip to accumulate materials from Baldwin and sell them all on NotN when they rise. Gold mucks are literally worth gold.

I sometimes also hoard apparel that are only available on NotN. But for this, you need to have an eye for what people want. Usually, blacks, reds, whites are a good bet. Anything brewed from Baldwin is also a safe bet to be sold at later date after NotN.

I don't open my strange chests and just sell all of them but I also understand the joy of RNG so it's totally your decision.

Hope these helped!
@arrowXflight

Well, obviously, my plan is to hoard eggs this NotN and sell them at a far later date when eggs rise up in prices. Just before NotN, they were at around 300g a piece. Another is tip to accumulate materials from Baldwin and sell them all on NotN when they rise. Gold mucks are literally worth gold.

I sometimes also hoard apparel that are only available on NotN. But for this, you need to have an eye for what people want. Usually, blacks, reds, whites are a good bet. Anything brewed from Baldwin is also a safe bet to be sold at later date after NotN.

I don't open my strange chests and just sell all of them but I also understand the joy of RNG so it's totally your decision.

Hope these helped!
Vj90o7H.png
@Sienne

I currently have (like i said) 20+ pages of appearl AND familiars, do you think it’s worth saving them till like a month after notn when their worth a decent price and not fodder floor? Or would it be better to just hoardsell/fodder sell?
@Sienne

I currently have (like i said) 20+ pages of appearl AND familiars, do you think it’s worth saving them till like a month after notn when their worth a decent price and not fodder floor? Or would it be better to just hoardsell/fodder sell?
Star.png
Poetry:
https://www1.flightrising.com/forums/art/3127355/1#post_50986043
@arrowXflight

Oh, when I said apparel, I meant the new ones released only in the current NoTN like the Terrorbox sets. Sorry for not clarifying. I don't have much experience with old, previously-released apparel because I don't have the patience to look up each of their prices and list them one by one. Unlike genes (which I also flip), I'm not familiar enough with their prices and from my own experience, apparel and familiars don't sell fast.

The jester apparel, for example, don't seem to ever rise above fodder floor even throughout the year while some of the popular haunted flame ones do rise in value. I'm really not the best person to ask for familiars and apparel. Sorry about that.
@arrowXflight

Oh, when I said apparel, I meant the new ones released only in the current NoTN like the Terrorbox sets. Sorry for not clarifying. I don't have much experience with old, previously-released apparel because I don't have the patience to look up each of their prices and list them one by one. Unlike genes (which I also flip), I'm not familiar enough with their prices and from my own experience, apparel and familiars don't sell fast.

The jester apparel, for example, don't seem to ever rise above fodder floor even throughout the year while some of the popular haunted flame ones do rise in value. I'm really not the best person to ask for familiars and apparel. Sorry about that.
Vj90o7H.png
@Sienne

You’re fine! Tbh I’m wondering if the fiendflesh terrorbox would be a decent investment considering how exspensive it is but it seems to be pretty desirable tho.

SNet ya a PA for one^^
@Sienne

You’re fine! Tbh I’m wondering if the fiendflesh terrorbox would be a decent investment considering how exspensive it is but it seems to be pretty desirable tho.

SNet ya a PA for one^^
Star.png
Poetry:
https://www1.flightrising.com/forums/art/3127355/1#post_50986043
@arrowXflight

Thanks for the PA! Sorry, got caught up there for a bit when some neighbors came over for Christmas. Yeah, the fiendflesh terrorbox might be a good investment!
@arrowXflight

Thanks for the PA! Sorry, got caught up there for a bit when some neighbors came over for Christmas. Yeah, the fiendflesh terrorbox might be a good investment!
Vj90o7H.png
@Sienne

sending over a noc egg!

(Merry Christmas!)
@Sienne

sending over a noc egg!

(Merry Christmas!)
HpBICfc.gif
» about me
» commissions
@bittersuite

Thank you and Merry Christmas as well!
@bittersuite

Thank you and Merry Christmas as well!
Vj90o7H.png
@Sienne

got three noc eggs
@Sienne

got three noc eggs
@wolfdragonblood

Sure. Please send a PA. Thanks!
@wolfdragonblood

Sure. Please send a PA. Thanks!
Vj90o7H.png
@Sienne

Hi. Happy Holidays.

I have 13 eggs and am in need of gems (should be 2795 gems). Just checking before I bomb you.
@Sienne

Hi. Happy Holidays.

I have 13 eggs and am in need of gems (should be 2795 gems). Just checking before I bomb you.
Bless thee for granting me PAIN! For blinding my eyes and cleansing my mind.
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 18 19