Back

Items For Sale

Arrange the purchasing and selling of items.
TOPIC | [B] Banescale Eggs [H] Gems/Items
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 15 16
@TamneSenke Sure, sending a PA
@TamneSenke Sure, sending a PA
vnfnSuk.gif
@Xairathan How much for the Banescales?
@Xairathan How much for the Banescales?
@PrinceyKitten I'm currently out but I can ping you if I get more
@PrinceyKitten I'm currently out but I can ping you if I get more
vnfnSuk.gif
@Xairathan Please do.
@Xairathan Please do.
@princeykitten I just got one in, looks like LAH is around 550g so maybe around 525g as a starting asking price?
@princeykitten I just got one in, looks like LAH is around 550g so maybe around 525g as a starting asking price?
vnfnSuk.gif
@Xairathan

How much for a Tear and the breed change?
@Xairathan

How much for a Tear and the breed change?
egg.gif
@Xairathan are you going by LAH price for everything? I was looking to buy a Banescale breed change for gems at a roughly 1:1000 ratio (I'd be willing to pay more since that's significantly lower than LAH, but I'd rather not pay over 1kg). It's understandable if you'd rather not switch currencies or go any lower than LAH price
@Xairathan are you going by LAH price for everything? I was looking to buy a Banescale breed change for gems at a roughly 1:1000 ratio (I'd be willing to pay more since that's significantly lower than LAH, but I'd rather not pay over 1kg). It's understandable if you'd rather not switch currencies or go any lower than LAH price
1uCNaW7.pngTTTUSP9.pngueG66KW.pngxjP79Zx.pngO0Pbuvo.png
@Earthtiger I am, I'd like to go in order for people inquiring about breed changes though so I'll let you know if I get more or if things fall through

@aoinoryuu 180g/180k for Tear, negotiable, asking in the 525g range for the breed change
@Earthtiger I am, I'd like to go in order for people inquiring about breed changes though so I'll let you know if I get more or if things fall through

@aoinoryuu 180g/180k for Tear, negotiable, asking in the 525g range for the breed change
vnfnSuk.gif
@Xairathan

How much in treasure for the breed change?
@Xairathan

How much in treasure for the breed change?
egg.gif
@Xairathan Thanks!
@Xairathan Thanks!
1uCNaW7.pngTTTUSP9.pngueG66KW.pngxjP79Zx.pngO0Pbuvo.png
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 15 16