Back

Items For Sale

Arrange the purchasing and selling of items.
TOPIC | [S] Free Water Nests - One Available!
1 2 ... 211 212 213 214 215 216 217
@Siscily Yup, this pair will also be looking for the same colors. Thanks! I’ll send them over now ^^
@Siscily Yup, this pair will also be looking for the same colors. Thanks! I’ll send them over now ^^
@Chickadeee
Your dragons and their babies are hatched and on their way home!

@smeen
I have to be ridiculously amused. Two of them have Sapphire and Carmine. One even has Gold, Sapphire, and Carmine! But no Marigold. So, babies are heading your way and parents will nest again when they're RTB!
@Chickadeee
Your dragons and their babies are hatched and on their way home!

@smeen
I have to be ridiculously amused. Two of them have Sapphire and Carmine. One even has Gold, Sapphire, and Carmine! But no Marigold. So, babies are heading your way and parents will nest again when they're RTB!
@Polyhymnia
My brain is tired and I forgot to mention your nest too. The second pair is nesting with three eggs, so here's hoping they're a little less stubborn about giving what you want. They'll be ready on Wednesday!
@Polyhymnia
My brain is tired and I forgot to mention your nest too. The second pair is nesting with three eggs, so here's hoping they're a little less stubborn about giving what you want. They'll be ready on Wednesday!
@Siscily I have a pair to send again when you're ready.
@Siscily I have a pair to send again when you're ready.
9YpCVGr.png3EopvJR.pngBkLX97a.png9YpCVGr.png
@CursedUsername
Yep, feel free! I'll get them on a nest for you.
@CursedUsername
Yep, feel free! I'll get them on a nest for you.
Hi again! I'm sending 2 pairs for nesting [emoji=familiar heart size=1]
Hi again! I'm sending 2 pairs for nesting
Grey cat holding Wind Flight banner, by squidragon #48487
@CursedUsername
Your unnamed pair is on a nest and has two eggs! They'll be ready on Thursday. Fingers crossed!

@Mirna
Kimuri and Gruel have one egg, and Goldstone and Leper have three! They'll all be ready on Thursday.
@CursedUsername
Your unnamed pair is on a nest and has two eggs! They'll be ready on Thursday. Fingers crossed!

@Mirna
Kimuri and Gruel have one egg, and Goldstone and Leper have three! They'll all be ready on Thursday.
@freshfoodmarket
Assemble and Battlement are back on a nest with three eggs. They'll be ready Sunday! Also, whether or not they hatch a Primal, I'm going to return the parents after the nest. Eye Types are far too random, plus there is a Vial in the treasure marketplace (when it cycles through) that gives a dragon Primal eyes.
@freshfoodmarket
Assemble and Battlement are back on a nest with three eggs. They'll be ready Sunday! Also, whether or not they hatch a Primal, I'm going to return the parents after the nest. Eye Types are far too random, plus there is a Vial in the treasure marketplace (when it cycles through) that gives a dragon Primal eyes.
All right... apologies for the delay, last couple of days have sucked.

@Polyhymnia
No luck! It's kind of hilariously sad. Babies are on the way, and I'll nest the parents again ASAP. I may try to get both pairs nesting at the same time if possible.

@CursedUsername
Got the right colors, wrong gender! Everyone's on the way home to you.

@Mirna
All your kiddos and their kiddos are headed to you!
All right... apologies for the delay, last couple of days have sucked.

@Polyhymnia
No luck! It's kind of hilariously sad. Babies are on the way, and I'll nest the parents again ASAP. I may try to get both pairs nesting at the same time if possible.

@CursedUsername
Got the right colors, wrong gender! Everyone's on the way home to you.

@Mirna
All your kiddos and their kiddos are headed to you!
@freshfoodmarket No luck this time. I'm going to go ahead and return the parents, however, as there's an eyesight vial in the treasure marketplace that will give Primal eyes. It's called the Vial of Elemental Sight - [item=Vial of Elemental Sight] @ToastHunterGhost Itsybitsy and Toottoot are back on a nest with one egg! Maybe they'll get lucky this time? They'll be ready on Friday. @Polyhymnia Starry and Night are ready, but I'm going to wait until the other pair is ready too and put them all on nests at the same time.
@freshfoodmarket
No luck this time. I'm going to go ahead and return the parents, however, as there's an eyesight vial in the treasure marketplace that will give Primal eyes. It's called the Vial of Elemental Sight - Vial of Elemental Sight

@ToastHunterGhost
Itsybitsy and Toottoot are back on a nest with one egg! Maybe they'll get lucky this time? They'll be ready on Friday.

@Polyhymnia
Starry and Night are ready, but I'm going to wait until the other pair is ready too and put them all on nests at the same time.
1 2 ... 211 212 213 214 215 216 217