Back

Items For Sale

Arrange the purchasing and selling of items.
TOPIC | [S] Free Water Nests - One Available!
1 2 ... 210 211 212 213 214 ... 216 217
@Mirna
Your dragons and their babies are headed to you!

@SakuraAngel
RinOkumura and Hyunjinni have three eggs! They'll be ready on Sunday. Fingers crossed!
@Mirna
Your dragons and their babies are headed to you!

@SakuraAngel
RinOkumura and Hyunjinni have three eggs! They'll be ready on Sunday. Fingers crossed!
@Siscily thank you so much for the update!! Crossed fingers xD
@Siscily thank you so much for the update!! Crossed fingers xD
SQVdsFh.png oi. ~Grad student~
~ Lair purge! Lotsa pretties!
~ PWYW Fodder Saves Here! Accepting fodder, gems, treasure, etc.
QsENFIw.png
All right. Lots going on on the nesting dragons front today.

@Mirna @Circein
Y'all's dragons and their kiddos are headed home to you.

@LilacStar
No luck this time. And I have realized it is not possible to get a Maize/Moon/Moon dragon with the pair you have. Pearl-Cream does not encompass Moon. I'll send the babies back - would you like me to return the parents, or try for a different tertiary color (which would be Pearl, Maize, and Cream)?

--

Got a handful of long term pairs on nests today - they will all be ready on Thursday.

@EvilCopepod
Peanut and Runesoul are nesting again with three eggs. Here's hoping!

@Polyhymnia
Starry and Night are nesting, and once again have one egg. I'm not sure what RNG is doing to these poor guys. Maybe they'll get lucky!

@Scorporius
Stormyseas and Sicklyskies have three eggs with their new nest. Fingers crossed!
All right. Lots going on on the nesting dragons front today.

@Mirna @Circein
Y'all's dragons and their kiddos are headed home to you.

@LilacStar
No luck this time. And I have realized it is not possible to get a Maize/Moon/Moon dragon with the pair you have. Pearl-Cream does not encompass Moon. I'll send the babies back - would you like me to return the parents, or try for a different tertiary color (which would be Pearl, Maize, and Cream)?

--

Got a handful of long term pairs on nests today - they will all be ready on Thursday.

@EvilCopepod
Peanut and Runesoul are nesting again with three eggs. Here's hoping!

@Polyhymnia
Starry and Night are nesting, and once again have one egg. I'm not sure what RNG is doing to these poor guys. Maybe they'll get lucky!

@Scorporius
Stormyseas and Sicklyskies have three eggs with their new nest. Fingers crossed!
Really? That's weird I thought they could lol.
Yes that's fine to go for the other tert...
Sorry
Really? That's weird I thought they could lol.
Yes that's fine to go for the other tert...
Sorry
Screenshot-20240128-172548-Chrome.png
@LilacStar
Yeah, FR colors work in a circle, and breeding for colors always picks the shortest distance between colors. So with Pearl and Maize, you're going to get Pearl or Maize, not the entire color wheel.

And in your case, it's Pearl, Maize, and Cream. Moon is two colors after Cream, so isn't encompassed in that range.

Is there a specific one of those colors you want for a tert, or just any and breed specifically for Maize/Moon for primary and secondary?
@LilacStar
Yeah, FR colors work in a circle, and breeding for colors always picks the shortest distance between colors. So with Pearl and Maize, you're going to get Pearl or Maize, not the entire color wheel.

And in your case, it's Pearl, Maize, and Cream. Moon is two colors after Cream, so isn't encompassed in that range.

Is there a specific one of those colors you want for a tert, or just any and breed specifically for Maize/Moon for primary and secondary?
@SakuraAngel
No luck this time, babies on the way!

@Chickadeee
Skybreeze and Rianna have two eggs! They'll be ready on Friday.

@smeen
Cherok and Esma are back on a nest with four eggs! They'll be ready Friday. Fingers crossed!
@SakuraAngel
No luck this time, babies on the way!

@Chickadeee
Skybreeze and Rianna have two eggs! They'll be ready on Friday.

@smeen
Cherok and Esma are back on a nest with four eggs! They'll be ready Friday. Fingers crossed!
@EvilCopepod @Polyhymnia
No luck this time! Babies are on the way.

@Scorporius
Success! Your dragons and their kiddos are on the way to you!
@EvilCopepod @Polyhymnia
No luck this time! Babies are on the way.

@Scorporius
Success! Your dragons and their kiddos are on the way to you!
Fantastic! Thank you so much for hosting them!!
Fantastic! Thank you so much for hosting them!!

Looking for:
Accent: FLAME REBORN

@Siscily Holy cow, this pair is being stubborn. Would it be possible for me to send over another pair to see if that can help speed things along? It looks like you have a lot of long-termers right now so if you don't have the space I completely understand!
@Siscily Holy cow, this pair is being stubborn. Would it be possible for me to send over another pair to see if that can help speed things along? It looks like you have a lot of long-termers right now so if you don't have the space I completely understand!
@Polyhymnia
Hah, yeah. I've had a few even with tight color ranges that took forever to get the right colors on. RNG is crazy sometimes. But sure, send them on over! I've got the room right now. Is the new pair seeking the same colors?
@Polyhymnia
Hah, yeah. I've had a few even with tight color ranges that took forever to get the right colors on. RNG is crazy sometimes. But sure, send them on over! I've got the room right now. Is the new pair seeking the same colors?
1 2 ... 210 211 212 213 214 ... 216 217