Back

Items For Sale

Arrange the purchasing and selling of items.
TOPIC | [S] UMAs Horror/Occult + Misc
1 2 3
Got some skins to clear out that have been sitting in my hoard for awhile. Will also accept treasure/mix (possible skin trades). Mostly looking for more horror/spooky skins if you have them, but I also like holiday skins too. If you have you can trade for any skin listed (or two potentially depending on which ones you want).

Skins are priced at lowest AH price (if available) otherwise priced at what I value them at. All on AH. If you can find one of these skins recent sell history, and if that history is a lowered listed price let me know.

Ratio: 1g=1000t

650g

750g
Got some skins to clear out that have been sitting in my hoard for awhile. Will also accept treasure/mix (possible skin trades). Mostly looking for more horror/spooky skins if you have them, but I also like holiday skins too. If you have you can trade for any skin listed (or two potentially depending on which ones you want).

Skins are priced at lowest AH price (if available) otherwise priced at what I value them at. All on AH. If you can find one of these skins recent sell history, and if that history is a lowered listed price let me know.

Ratio: 1g=1000t

650g

750g
ZryO5nF.pngW38Mj4I.pngU15OJEU.pngywWF0OY.pngZryO5nF.png
For if I decide to ping GASP later
For if I decide to ping GASP later
@Variian

I would indeed! What strikes your fancy?
@Variian

I would indeed! What strikes your fancy?
@variian

Hmm, I do like the accent, but I don't think I'd trade Ten of Swords for it as that's one of the higher value skins I'm trying to sell. The coatl would work, but that wouldn't be a fair trade for you without me adding at least another 850g to the trade. Thank you for the offer. I'm sorry, but I'm going to have to pass on the trade.
@variian

Hmm, I do like the accent, but I don't think I'd trade Ten of Swords for it as that's one of the higher value skins I'm trying to sell. The coatl would work, but that wouldn't be a fair trade for you without me adding at least another 850g to the trade. Thank you for the offer. I'm sorry, but I'm going to have to pass on the trade.
up
up
up
up
up
up
up
up