Back

Items For Sale

Arrange the purchasing and selling of items.
TOPIC | [LF] Melters (200g/kt / stack)
1 2 ... 21 22 23 24 25 ... 53 54
@DannieU woo!

im

r i c h
@DannieU woo!

im

r i c h
@DannieU

Heya! You still need someone to melt?
@DannieU

Heya! You still need someone to melt?
6f7ZFQ0.png > ToyHouse Pixel Shop
> FR time (late nights)
> Feel free to nudge me if you haven't heard from me in a while I get distracted lol
@mosaicdragon Always :D Just tell me your preferred amount and currency and I'll set the CR right up. Thanks!
@mosaicdragon Always :D Just tell me your preferred amount and currency and I'll set the CR right up. Thanks!
@DannieU

I can do a full stack! Gems, if possible.
@DannieU

I can do a full stack! Gems, if possible.
6f7ZFQ0.png > ToyHouse Pixel Shop
> FR time (late nights)
> Feel free to nudge me if you haven't heard from me in a while I get distracted lol
@terrors Both registered, thanks, but do remember the ping ;)
@terrors Both registered, thanks, but do remember the ping ;)
Hey @DannieU i'm back! i'm looking to do another 50 items, for treasure this time please, if possible, thank you!
Hey @DannieU i'm back! i'm looking to do another 50 items, for treasure this time please, if possible, thank you!
34787.png bys7sr3.png21557.png
aziraphale || they/them || eclectic g1 lair || +3hrs
@Avier Awesome! CRs coming right on up. Thanks :)
@Avier Awesome! CRs coming right on up. Thanks :)
@Moonweaverr Thanks :D Will go accept it now. And let me know if you're ever up for another round.
@Moonweaverr Thanks :D Will go accept it now. And let me know if you're ever up for another round.
@DannieU hi there!! I’m finishing up an order for another customer (only have like two more meltings for them). Once I’m done with them I can pick up a stack of 99 from you! I would prefer to be paid in gems. ^^ if you’d like I can ping you when I’m officially done with this other order so there’s absolutely no chance of mixup? ^^
@DannieU hi there!! I’m finishing up an order for another customer (only have like two more meltings for them). Once I’m done with them I can pick up a stack of 99 from you! I would prefer to be paid in gems. ^^ if you’d like I can ping you when I’m officially done with this other order so there’s absolutely no chance of mixup? ^^
nEBFJpB.png ijlKPCn.png nEBFJpB.png
@FallingStar275 Thanks so much for offering. I can just set up a one-way CR, and you can accept it when you're free?
@FallingStar275 Thanks so much for offering. I can just set up a one-way CR, and you can accept it when you're free?
1 2 ... 21 22 23 24 25 ... 53 54