Back

Items For Sale

Arrange the purchasing and selling of items.
TOPIC | free max cauldron and more (reopen)
1 2 ... 12 13 14 15 16 17 18
@aurallene
hi! could I get some blue sludge turned into purple sludge, please? ♥
I'd like to convert a total of 15, so I'll have to come back a couple of times, if that's alright!
@aurallene
hi! could I get some blue sludge turned into purple sludge, please? ♥
I'd like to convert a total of 15, so I'll have to come back a couple of times, if that's alright!
O4GfGsU.gif    liluye
she/her | fr+17 | sales
                                    
@liluye
ofc! I only take batches of 3, but I'll take a batch of 5 bc its a bulk order. However, I do only allow 3(5 in your case) items per brewing, so I'll give you those 5 and if anyone else has anything they need, I'll brew their items first.
@liluye
ofc! I only take batches of 3, but I'll take a batch of 5 bc its a bulk order. However, I do only allow 3(5 in your case) items per brewing, so I'll give you those 5 and if anyone else has anything they need, I'll brew their items first.
izNWGeD.pngjUh7KcJ.png
@aurallene
that’s alright! just wanted to give you a heads up that’ll I’ll be coming back. :)
sending over the materials now as I might not be available to later - hope that’s alright!
@aurallene
that’s alright! just wanted to give you a heads up that’ll I’ll be coming back. :)
sending over the materials now as I might not be available to later - hope that’s alright!
O4GfGsU.gif    liluye
she/her | fr+17 | sales
                                    
@aurallene
hi again! just wondering if I ever received my conversions back? apologies if I have and just missed the message, but I thought I might check in. ♥
@aurallene
hi again! just wondering if I ever received my conversions back? apologies if I have and just missed the message, but I thought I might check in. ♥
O4GfGsU.gif    liluye
she/her | fr+17 | sales
                                    
@liluye
it's no problem! yep, I sent you the 10 purple sludges and you accepted :)
@liluye
it's no problem! yep, I sent you the 10 purple sludges and you accepted :)
izNWGeD.pngjUh7KcJ.png
@aurallene
ah it was in a CR! that’s why I couldn’t find it in messages haha. thank you!
@aurallene
ah it was in a CR! that’s why I couldn’t find it in messages haha. thank you!
O4GfGsU.gif    liluye
she/her | fr+17 | sales
                                    
@liluye
no problem! xD I tend to use CRs more bc its more comfortable for me to keep track
@liluye
no problem! xD I tend to use CRs more bc its more comfortable for me to keep track
izNWGeD.pngjUh7KcJ.png
oh my gosh I totally forgot about this

reopen once more!! :D
oh my gosh I totally forgot about this

reopen once more!! :D
izNWGeD.pngjUh7KcJ.png
1 2 ... 12 13 14 15 16 17 18