Back

Items For Sale

Arrange the purchasing and selling of items.
TOPIC | free max cauldron and more (reopen)
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 17 18
[center][b][size=6] Cauldron[/size=6][/b][/center] [center]Lv 28 cauldron! [b]I will not transmute, but will create whatever you need.[/b] I do not make festival stuff, sorry! I have had too many hours/DAYS wasted with no tips That's pretty much it, just comment here, CR me the materials and tell me what you want me to make! I do have a maximum limit, however, of 3 items, but you can always come back! I would greatly appreciate any tips :) [quote= Waiting List] @/ @/ @/ [/quote= Waiting List][/center]
Cauldron
Lv 28 cauldron!
I will not transmute, but will create whatever you need.
I do not make festival stuff, sorry! I have had too many hours/DAYS wasted with no tips

That's pretty much it, just comment here, CR me the materials and tell me what you want me to make! I do have a maximum limit, however, of 3 items, but you can always come back!

I would greatly appreciate any tips :)
Waiting List wrote:
@/
@/
@/
izNWGeD.pngjUh7KcJ.png
[center][b][size=6]Dragon Hotel[/size=6][/b] I will hold your dragons for up to 3 weeks. Housing is 2kt per day, for food and housing. I will also breed your dragons if you request, for an additional price of 2kt. I also accept bribes, mixed currency, hib den items that I don't have(ask in the comments :)), or anything on my wishlist at LAH. [quote= Currently Holding] none! [/quote= Currently Holding] [/center]
Dragon Hotel

I will hold your dragons for up to 3 weeks. Housing is 2kt per day, for food and housing. I will also breed your dragons if you request, for an additional price of 2kt. I also accept bribes, mixed currency, hib den items that I don't have(ask in the comments :)), or anything on my wishlist at LAH.
Currently Holding wrote:
none!
izNWGeD.pngjUh7KcJ.png
[center][b][size= 6]Nest Rental[/size=6][/b] Pretty self-explanatory. I have an ice nest. [b]3kt per rental! :) 6th time is free.[/b] [quote= Waiting List] @/ @/ @/ [/quote= Wait List] [quote= Past Records] 1. @/yall twice 2.@/ 3.@/ [/quote= Past Records][/center]
Nest Rental
Pretty self-explanatory. I have an ice nest. 3kt per rental! :) 6th time is free.
Waiting List wrote:
@/
@/
@/
Past Records wrote:
1. @/yall twice
2.@/
3.@/
izNWGeD.pngjUh7KcJ.png
[center][b][size= 6]Coli[/size=6][/b] This will not be open as often. I will level up to level 8, and will take 2 dragons at a time. It will be 15kt! :) I will also lend you my level 25 that has eliminate, with collateral ofc, for up to 2 weeks at 2.5kt per day. [quote= Waiting List] @/ @/ @/ [/quote= Waiting List][/center]
Coli
This will not be open as often. I will level up to level 8, and will take 2 dragons at a time. It will be 15kt! :)
I will also lend you my level 25 that has eliminate, with collateral ofc, for up to 2 weeks at 2.5kt per day.
Waiting List wrote:
@/
@/
@/
izNWGeD.pngjUh7KcJ.png
Dragons

check out my g1s and lvl 25s for sale!
Dragons

check out my g1s and lvl 25s for sale!
izNWGeD.pngjUh7KcJ.png
@aurallene hi! could I get a scales gene brewed ^^
@aurallene hi! could I get a scales gene brewed ^^
@Mareanie
Sure thing :)
Just CR me the materials and treasure!
@Mareanie
Sure thing :)
Just CR me the materials and treasure!
izNWGeD.pngjUh7KcJ.png
Would you be up for making 10 irradiated alchemical reductions?
Would you be up for making 10 irradiated alchemical reductions?
6mWOUG0.png
@Runi
Sure! Just CR me the materials :)
@Runi
Sure! Just CR me the materials :)
izNWGeD.pngjUh7KcJ.png
@aurallene hiya! would you be up for brewing me two skink genes please?
@aurallene hiya! would you be up for brewing me two skink genes please?
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 17 18